LOLZ I POST GUD!

I had the procedure done a while back and it wasn't too horrible. It least, I don't remember it being bad. I did have one terrible experience with it though.

Now listen very closely. If, after the operation, you feel some tiny little tickle where one of your teeth used to be, like there's a loose piece of flesh stuck back there just waving about, do not mess with it. At all. It could be the stitches holding your mouth together. I learned this in a most unfortunate manner. Now that was a horrible experience.

But the procedure itself isn't that bad.
Thanks. You fill me with confidence... >_>

But yeah. Warning to all that my posts may achieve extreme stupidity... if I can remember how to type.
Ack! Sorry about that Volt! I didn't mean to do anything like that... Why is it that when anyone goes through anything, they all want to share their own personal story?

Again, let me say it once more, the procedure isn't that bad. I can hardly remember it, it was that simple. Don't worry about it.
I can't say I have had teeth pulled, but don't worry about the gas so much. I was on it once for having a surgical operation, and it leaves you alone really quickly. I doubt it should harm or hinder your posting much if at all ^^

But yeah, Tom's right. Don't fuck with your stitches...
True. And, so I don't liquify/remove the clots, I'm going to be forced to only eat cold soup and ice cream for the next week.

Wait, where's Volt? Why are you apologizing to him?
mmm, cold soup and ice cream, my favorites... If you let the icecream melt, it becomes cold icecream soup ^^
Hey, at least now you have a reason to eat ice cream.
you could also eat chinese porridge. XD
That's always tasty. XD
The operation... is like, nothing.
You go there at like 9 in the morning and wake up at 2:00 in the afternoon. WTF?
geez. try having a LOT of fillings put into your mouth over the course of a month and next tuseday......the dentist gets to fix my broken tooth with something......i don't know what he's gonna use for it.
Yeah, yeah. Thanks for bitching about your personal problems in my thread, Dark.

Sorry. Feeling like crap. The pain's gone, but the swelling is the equivalent of having two small potatoes in my cheeks. Ice and Ibuprofin. That's all that I can do...

But I do have access to a computer. I shall stay active. NO LURKING FOR PA!