Siro Eterna and Snowman.EXE

Operator
Name: Siro "Snow" Eterna

Appearance:
Siro Eterna stands at 5' 11'', has white hair, red eyes and white skin, being Albino. He tends to wear a red scarf over his black hoodie. Worn blue denim pants and green sneakers cover the rest him, leaving only his scar covered face and hands visible. He tends to have a curious expression on his face, but otherwise doesn't seem very expressive.
Personality: Siro is a born fighter. He loves to fight, and loves to Net Battle even more. This offsets his normal attitude of going into research for cryogenics. He'll battle against anybody, and defend those he cares for to his last breath. He wants to defend everyone against those he considers evil, but isn't a zealot. He considers fights he gets into with friends only spars, and still laughs afterward. Almost always smiling, Siro is a very enjoyable person.

PET Modifications: Reinforced against the cold, Siro's PET never slows down due to cold or frost. It also has the standard hologram projector, and Siro's pride and joy, wheels and skis, in the event Snowman should need to move around.
NetNavi
Name: Snowman.exe
Element: Aqua
Subtype: Wind

Appearance: Snowman stands at an even six feet, with pale skin and red eyes, just like Siro. Wearing a full blue parka, Snowman weighs nearly 250 lbs, most muscle. His arms are almost the size of hams from sheer muscle mass, and the parka does have cuts and such covering it. Snow is almost always on his shoulders, regardless of how much he shakes it off. It's simply for effect, and he knows it.

Personality: Snowman is a brawler, simple as that. He loves to fight, hates to lose, and struggles to get stronger every bit of the way. He is relentless in battle, never letting up on an attack, always believing that it teaches one skills needed to fight back. Always seeing himself as a teacher, he thinks that battle teaches all the necessary lessons of life.

Custom Weapon: Snowman doesn't have a ranged weapon, but instead a burst of cold wind comes from his arms. This energy tends to pierce to the body, causing someone to shiver if not take damage.

Normal Shot: Frost Pulse: Snowman fires off a pulse of frost, extending maybe 4 feet from his hands. This burst cannot be seen, as it is simply cold wind.

Charged Shot: Frost Towers: Gathering energy in his arms and sending it into the ground, Snowman draws forth four towers of ice to spike up from the ground around him. This may seem like a defensive move, but he tends to use this when an opponent gets too close for comfort, and uses it to make them back off while he thinks up a new plan of attack.

Signature Attack: Combat Specialty: 10 damage X 2/Disarming Two turn Cool Down: Snowman is a combat expert, and as such, knows plenty on how to disarm an opponent, after all, using their strength against them is one of the main tactics there are. Slipping past defenses, Snowman forcibly takes his enemy's weapon, and tries to make it his own. If he is particularly distracted, he might simply throw their weapon away, but he usually tries to take their weapon for his own. He also tends to smack the enemy hard with his attack. Twice.

Starting With:
0 zenny
2 MiniEnergy subchips
100 HP
Battlechips: Cannon, Shotgun, Rageclaw
Undershirt NaviCust
Set Ice NaviCust
You can always do 40 damage with 1 turn cooldown. That is, attack again with that sig attack in two turns.

The mods can better explain this. AzureInk has been quite a help to me.

EDIT: Sorry, Twi. Thanks for alerting me.
No rhyme intended.
Slashman: Members are not allowed to post in the reg area outside of their own topic. Please follow this rule in the future.

Siro: It would help us if you could explain what exactly you do not understand regarding signature attacks. If you need help you can either send me a forum PM, or go ask for help in the Chat Room.
Alright, from what I read, I think SP is Skill Points, and CD is CoolDown. What I'm wanting right now is a breaking Disarm attack, no damage, just a disarm. From what I read, that's 60 SP, and... I start with that, right?... Or was it 40?.... A bit... disoriented right now. If it's just 40, then just a disarm would work, so, a yes or no would be fine. Then I'll edit mah post, and be done. ^.^
Alright, looks okay to me.

*Approved*

GET CHIP: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, Rageclaw x1
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergy x2
GET NCP: Undershirt, SetIce

Please post your Navi and NetOp profiles in the Database threads, and place the appropriate battle information in your signature. Have fun.