A Narrative

Quote (RevivedSin)

LOL HellboyMet.

Anyway, welcome back O creator of first User-created RP.
<points to ZeroSaber's sig>
Ummm... yes. Welcome back. Enjoy the site.

OO;

I made it up with Tom though. ^^ I'd say I didn't really know him much before either.
Toooom!

Why are people always making huge, muscley navis all of a sudden that are bigger than my huge, muscley navi? If MeleeMan doesn't have the advantage in muscle power, wehat does he have? XD

I'll tell you...

SPOILER: SOOOOOOULFUL FLAAAAAAAMES!!!
Hi.

...who are you...?

Ah, well, you must have shown up while I was on my hiatus.

Anyway, welcome to RECN 2, the sequel. (Subtitle, ex. "The Search for More Money", is optional, and only recommended if you understand the joke.) Hope you have fun around here, as you evidently did in large enough amounts in order to warrant your return.

Damn, I sound oddly smart today.
APOCOLYPSE! *bludgeons EN with a chair* WE MUST STOP THIS PARADOX FROM HAPPENING!
Amy, if it's any consolation, his navi doesn't have muscles. Only animated metal.
Hmmmm....Merchandising! The RERN Flamethower! The kids will love these.

And doods...How can you not know Tom. He pwned WTF_Inuyasha_FTW's friends while wearing a Met.GMO.....You people have no appreciation for the history of this place...

Quote (Zanallen)

You people have no appreciation for the history of this place...

History like where I got to lock a navi in a cage
Oh wow, I just read about PlaneWalk and English Ninja before in the old archives. Pretty cool that you guys are back, looking forward to this. And yes, the 'Demon Met' incident still gives me the giggles. Met.GMO will return, I've decided on that already, heh.

Anyway, Zero told me there was some concern about the whole GU Forum type deal, might as well get that whole business out of the way right now. I am absolutely cool with it. Give me a day or two more to get my stuff together and I'll have a student ready to roll. Something of a whole hidden legacy of a sort of Black Ops Inquisition for a French kid. Dunno what's with me and European characters right now, but hey, seems cool to me.

Again, good to see familiar faces. Good to be back and all that jazz. C'mon, you guys aren't going to make me get sentimental are you?
Oh, hey Tom. Remember that story battle we were having at the old site? Well, I posted one of those stories, what I have finished of it anyway, in the Artwork subforum. Under Zan's Story Time Corner. Check it out.
sup...

Names FH. You can call me darkie if want I go by that on pretty much every other site.

Apparently your returning so WELCOME BACK!!!!!

WHOO!!!(tm)