Back after a few (or many) months.

Yep, Cindy is here again, I think my accout was deleted or something so I'll start over again. What did I miss? (started after the boxman thing from long ago.)
Your acount wasn't deleted: This is a whole new board. Nal closed RECN in a temper tantrum, so we went to this site as a backup.
Anyway.
You missd the Rogue subplot. Basically, a bunch of independent navis were being hunted by the IPC. Eventually the IPC hired mercenaries to fight their way into the Rogue fortress, culminating in an epic fight between the mercenaries and Drakkas, the Rogue leader, allied with Tokoshan (Atrus' old navi.) Drakkas was defeated and fled.

Anyway, the RP picks up 7 years after that. You might want to keep that in mind when registering your characters, if you're going to stick with the ones you had back on the old boards.
Oh, so THATS what happend, well, I made a new character (same Cindy name though) so I guess I'll start over.
Alright, sweet.
Nice to have members returning. There's been a massive flow of late.
Does everyone only check their email in February?
Erm, Febuary, March, May, July, September, and maybe December. I don't have very important E-mails anymore.
i never check my E-mails.....unless i'm at school and need to find a link to this RP.....anyways.....weclome back person i don't know.
...sup...

sorry if I'm not talkin' a lot...

My saved data on one of my favorite games was just erased and worked really hard on it.

But I'm FH. You can call me darkie if you want because that is my name on pretty much every other site.