Hello fellow Rockman fans

Hello I am Karuson.

I'm also known as GamebirdSP.

I just found this place while searching the net for a forum to join so here I am!
Why hello there. Welcome to RERN. I'm King, one of the Four Powers that Be. That's not actually a forum title... We don't have any special stuff. It's true that the other three range from Trainee Mods to Admins, but they came about those titles by normal means. I just got bored and decided to think up a title for the more awesome of the chatspersons... I suppose Amy deserves that title too. ^__^;

Anyway, yeah, welcome. It's always good to see some new blood here. Since a certain administrative upheaval a couple of weeks back, we've lost quite a few veteran members... Suffice it to say, certain Head Admins threw a tantrum under false assumptions and closed the old forums. I think the new people in charge are less prone to fits of wild unbridled fury, though. At least, not those that result in closing down an entire forum, adding to the problem much in the way of a small child acting upon percieved injustice.

Anyway, I think you'll find our community to be very friendly and helpful. If you ever have any questions about game mechanics or the forums in general, you can post in the Suggestions and Questions forum or just PM a Mod or Admin.
Yo, Karuson! Here's looking forward to good roleplaying from you in the future. Hope to see you around.
Howdy. I'm Phoenix, Rogue Network's resident Katamari fan. Here, click this link.

Spread it around. I'm trying to convert RN into a Katamari worship site.

Quote (Heat Sonata)

Yo, Karuson! Here's looking forward to good roleplaying from you in the future. Hope to see you around.

Don't worry you will....soon.

Quote ()

Howdy. I'm Phoenix, Rogue Network's resident Katamari fan.
Spread it around. I'm trying to convert RN into a Katamari worship site.

O__O;
Don't fight it, for THE KATAMARI SHALL RULE US ALL!
Hey... I actually registered on the other Forum then due to school completely forgot about it... Just noticed an e-mail i got to register here...
Last time I had some Lame character and Navi written up now i hope to with the given time and effort can make a better one and actually start Role Playing with you all.

P.S. Phoenix... isn't it Na not La for the Katamari song?...
YOOO!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Rerun!! If you're in need of an assistance, don't hesitate to ask others for help~, especially for the RP^^

Enjoy!

-Teh Moogle/Bread of RE:RN, Goroke
Yo.... This is a friendly mod by the name of Braden... yep.. I'm completly normal, everyone (looks around menacingly) EVERYONE!!! Can vouch for that.... (Looks around nervously) I WILL NOT RAPE YOUR BONES WITH TENTACLES!!!

Heh... they totally bought it.