Im staying

Okay...I dont think I did one on teh old site so here it goes....

AHEM....

I was yelled at, accused, insulted, became upset, was yelled at soem more, had people leave to watch this fiasco take place, and had some terrible news brought to me...so in all had a terrible week

But even so, Im staying. I wont let this get the better of me. So people may leave but I will stay strong.....damn that was cheesy.

You cant get rid of the chibi master that easily!
Cheese-wiz aside, I'll bet you feel a bit better now. Glad to have you with us.
Thanks!
Glad you're staying. But then again, if you didn't it's not like you could go back to RECN. None of us can. But... we can hope.

Once again, glad you're staying oh Chibi Mastah.
Im glad to be satying too.
Yay! Lunar is staying! More talk of yaoi and yuri and other akward topics in the chat!

Also, sorry if it seemed like I was angry with you in any of my posts here. While you did, admittedly, get me slightly riled up with the punching of my face, I wasn't really mad =D

Although my face still hurts...
OOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOO!

*kisses injury*

IM SORRY IM SORRY!!!! I WAS JUST VERY ANGRY! I WAS BLINDED BY RAGE! WAAAAAAAAAAH! IM SORRY!
Glad that you have a big enough resolve to stay with TEH INTERNETS through thick and thin. But remeber, and this is for everybody, these are real, alive people playing this game. (Most of them, anyways)

And what about you kicking my arse repeatedly in chat with the Kamehameha, hmmm???
Uhmmm....comedic effect when Im son goku????

But yeah, I know that these people are real, that's why it hurts when one leaves or one hates me.

Im also sorry for not updating on Koineko or Tenku...that whole accident is still on my mind. I'll update soon though.
It's good to see that members are moving foward and hanging around this new board. While it's a shame some have left, they had their reasons, and we respect that. On that same note, the ones who have stayed hold very precious place here. Thanks for staying, Lunar.