Alphonse.EXE/K

((Go to Sig for previous Status))

Err...Do I need to post my thing back again? I think I don't have it anymore -___-
Might need to rewrite some stuff, moogle. Sorry!
Name: Alphonse.EXE
Element: Fire
Type: N/A

Apperance: Alphonse is a gentleman. Alphonse is in a long dark brown coat, with a white dress shirt inside, tucked into his pants. He has light brown pants that are wide in the end of the pants (kind of like baggy pants but not all crowded on the end), a red necktie, and a pair of metal rim glasses. He has a blond slicked-backed hair, a light gray eye, and taller than average navis. Despite his appearance of his clothes, he has two gauntlet equipped on both of his arms (Description on "weapon") and a metal greaves covering to his shin(it is covered by the pants). Alphonse is very patient, has formal attitude in most situation, has the fighting spirit parallel with K's, and he is quite a playboy him self. Alphonse is let loose on the net most of the time, because K doesn't use the net much. Alphonse spends his time around the Netopia square and the PDB(Public Data Base, a net library) reading and socializing with other navis. Every friend of K thinks that Alphonse and K are both opposite & perfect match, the personality, looks, and behaviors are complete opposite, but they have same spirit & ambition, to win.

Custom Weapon:Two different colored gauntlets. The right arm gauntlet is colored light gray, which is heavily plated with steel and covers up to his elbow on his right arm (Nickname: White Tiger/Bekho). The left arm gauntlet is colored dark emerald green, that is lightly plated and easy to maneuver and covers his whole left arm (nickname: Jade Dragon/Yooung)(Resembling the Asian dragons). Battle Program: "Weapon Fist"

Normal: Rapier Punch: Alphonse kneels down little bit with his left arm straightened up. Dashes with high speed and punches the enemy. It shows an after-image of a Fire-red rapier in the area where his punch landed.

Charged: Claymore Swing: Alphonse spreads his right arm up, then he takes a large leap and wildly swings his arm 3 times. Each time he swings his fist, an after-image of a burning claymore swings with his arm

Signature Attack: Halberd Impaler: Alphonse starts to look relaxed in the middle of the fight, and dashes right in front of the enemy and jumps, roundhouse kicking their head. An after-image of a spear is shown impaling the enemy's head (60 Dmg - 3 Turn Cool Down) (Fire)

Operator: Kim Iee Seung (or K)

Description:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 140lb
Job: student, martial art teacher
Living in: Electopia (Originally from Netopia, despite his Electopian Parents)
Detail:
"K" has a wild black hair, dark brown eyes, and a light scar over his forehead. He usually wears his dirty white martial art uniform since he's too lazy and thinks its waste of time to change because he spends most of his time after school in his dojo. He wears a blue slipper and wears a black necklace with a metal strip engraved (ban du shi, iee gyura)(in Korean, "no matter what, win"). "K" is known as the prodigy of martial arts in the world, he was able to master different type of martial arts at age of 16, later being an assistant owner and master of a martial art dojo owned by his own master. "K" isn't that smart or has much common sense, he only thinks about his martial art things and doesn't know how to operate a computer (...). He has wild curiosity and high self esteem, but usually leading to over exaggerating his martial art skills. "K" is extremely shy towards girls, in any situation including battles, and always does something bizarre (breaking wooden wall, bashing head towards something, etc.) in front of them from lack of hiding his frustration. His operating skills are below average, but his spirit to fight and confidence always takes the win.
Two things before I approve this:

1.) The after-images in the charged attacks are purely fluff, correct?
2.) Did you want to carry anything over from your previous file?

Quote (MajinBooger)

Two things before I approve this:

1.) The after-images in the charged attacks are purely fluff, correct?
2.) Did you want to carry anything over from your previous file?

1) Yea, it's just there to show that it's strong as the weapon's after image...some what >_>;; It's just all show, he's all punching and kicking~ (except few attacks)

2) I'm gonna carry over...[ol]
[li]1 HP Memory (That's all I had...)
[li]3 Heat Shot (1200 each)
[li]Speed upgrade?! (I didn't buy it...BUT I HAD 5000 ZENNY BACK THEN, I WAS SO CLOSE >_<!!!! RAWR!! *smacked*)
[li]No NaviCust (Since I only had the default)
  • No Sig upgrade (I only have level 1)
  • [/ol]
    So, three Heashots and an HP Memory then? Fine, approved.

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
    GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1