Halloween Voting

You now, we still havent heard whats what with the last contest. Are more than one viri going to be selected? What about with this contest? When will they be available to fight against? ect.
I know I'm a jerk, but I liked my idea =_=

anyways, I knew I wouldn't stand a chance against the bag o candy XD It's too awesome an idea!
Gracious...this isn't even a contest anymore...it's a wall of shame exhibit. *sighs*

No offense to the ideas...
I personally thought Bag O Candy was too complicated to be an ordinary virus, but ah well. It's one of my favorite ideas, and it's very closely themed to Halloween. Just seems like it'll be a pain to mod.

As of this post I'm not really sure what I'm voting for. I'm glad Lucky got one vote, at least. :'D

EDIT: Frankly, Skull Boyz, Gate of Death, and Bogy were neat too.
Yeah, there were a number I liked in this contest. Remember, though, don't think of this as getting pummeled or something if your virus isn't winning. This contest is really about seeing what the community wants in its viruses and coming up with new enemies to better the community. It's not about pushing personal pride.

To answer an earlier question: I believe the contest winners will be implemented once the rest of the work we're doing on viruses is done.
Holy ******************monkey****************bread****************** on a stick, it's an 8way tie for 3rd!
Wha? Holy Crap! You're right! I'm still in it! XD
I'm still in it too.........I've never really had a chance for third in one of these things before. It feels great!
I'm still in it too! Oh, wait...I didn't bother to make a virus for this contest. *Pets Celtae* Don't worry...We'll have our chance at vengeance.
*Quotes a should be Mod here*

Me thinks it's time this should be locked!