Celtae and Druid Flame

Sweet...NOW ABOUT MY VIRUS!! *Drags Zanallen to my topic*
Here is an incredibly crappy paint rendition.

Though, it kind of gives an idea of what I have in mind, minus the cuteness and the mysteriousness. Oh well.
Err...If you wan't cute, I have an idea~

Let's think about it for a little. You said the Celtaes are decendants of mets, right? So they still must be super small XD. Just try to make a floating cloak without all the arms and leg effects and view the Celtaes like a pac-man ghost X3 jkjk.

Now to add the cuteness, just make the eyes into the infamous "Black Mage Eyes", long and oval (I mean, C'mon. Don't you think Vivi is cute~). Since they don't have any arms, you can make an effect by saying the eye suddenly glows in somesort of color and summons the pillar~

I hope that helped.
Hey, that's pretty interesting...Yes...Inspiration strikes. Once moment please.

Alright, they keep the robe as is, but they have no body. They are just a floating Metool head kept aloft by the powers of the Net.
Sweet :3 Gladtohelpya~

*Pounds a club over Zan and drags over my topic again*

Now for you to halp me!!
And so, I have been declared correct. Now, I would make stats for the V2 and V3 of my virus, but I figure it would be a moot point if it is never approved. Also, this is officially open to discussion so I want to see some input people. Comments? Criticism? Do you like my pants?
U STOLE MA IDEA OF V2 AND V3 VIRII!!! jkjk
Really sweet, but seems a bit strong. My opinion on a 'mascot' virus, is that its versatile, awesome, and easily upgradable. That's what I had in mind when I designed my Binard. Not that this isn't better, mind.
Nah, i like this one. It's like a mini chibi black mage^^ I can see it beeing a pretty badass virii. just one question, Can i keep one as a pet? its that awesome. In fact, i wanna draw a sketch of it right now!
This has to be my favorite virus. I hope it wins.