Evan and Rhythm.Exe

Operator
Name: Evan Utaiwa
Appearance: This caucasian man stands at a height of 5'7½", and is of an average build, weighing 145 pounds. His hair, dark brown in color, remains scuffled: bangs straggling down to his eyebrows in every concieveable direction. His eyes are grey, and percievable as calculating. His nose, rooked in some slight malformation, has the look of a conservatively small ski jump (lack of a better analogy, folks!) A cross shaped scar can scarcely be seen on the left side of his forehead. Clothing consists of a stock orange shirt bearing a musical note insignia on each of the shoulder sleeve, and a pair of faded black jeans.
Personality: Subdued in nature. Intellectual in respect to dialogue and concerns; logic condones all externally, except for his internal passion: music and composition. This particular facet brings Evan to a moreover leisurely-induced state.
PET Modifications: EXE 3 Generation PET; Orange Pallette. Audio Feed Buffer Enhancement (Outside audio input transcives a better bit rate, allowing better quality to be inferred by Net-Navi.) and headphone/mic jacks.

NetNavi
Name: Rhythm.EXE
Element: Elec
Subtype: Variable
Appearance: Body Armor consists of a blue primary pallette with orange trim on the torso/hands/feet, and an internal grey jumpsuit covering each limb. Helmet attire is of an orange base, with two Anntanae atop. The auditory recievers, glowing blue and green, dictate both an auditory link to the PET's output and input. Either link severed will condone a red glow. A black visor covers the eyes, while a mouth guard covers every other feature.
Two distinct personalities:
1 - Overworld Mode) Generically a free-spirited, over-opinionated, but nonetheless heartfelt character. Full of witty remarks and philosophical-provoked banter.
2 - Combat Mode) Considerably more subdued, much like his operating counterpart. Expresses emotion through not dialogue, but rather music. (Think 07' Bumblebee, if you haven't gotten on that bandwagon yet, skeptics.)
Custom Weapon: Breach Sattelite - Blasting at frequencies fatal to any being, Rhythm must always sever the auditory connection between his operator and himself before firing this weapon, as such can temporarily deafen. This weapon fires a visible soundwave traveling slower than the frequency endowed before it shoots, and damages anything directly in its path.
Signature Attacks: Modal Buster - 10 DMG (Shot), Stun. 1 TCD. (40 Pts)
Magnetic Ultimatum - Small-Area Terrain Effect (Alters to Magnetic) 1 TCD. (10 Pts)

--
Zenny: 000
HP: 100
Level: 0
Battlechips: Cannon, Rageclaw, Shotgun.
Crosses: N/A
Key items: Evan's PET.
Navi Customizer contents: Undershirt EQ, Attack+1 EQ, Rapid+1 EQ, Charge+1 EQ.
Navicust points available: 30/40.
Alright, let's see what needs some fixing.

Custom Weapon: Could you describe this a little more please? Like what it shoots and what it usually looks like when your navis generates it. Even if you intend us to get it from your signature picture it helps if you just describe it in words.

Navicust: Fortunately for you, not all of your equipped items will add up to 40, but rather, 30.

Signature attacks: If you would please so kindly list the point cost for the effects for each signature and their cooldowns, that would help.

40 points = 1 turn of cooldown. Well, it seems each of your sigs have 1 turn of cooldown anyway.

Do all that, and it's sure to be approved by someone other than me, because... well, I don't really approve these things. ^^;

Oh and welcome to RERN!
Such has been edited. Thank you, Revivedsin, for your assistance. Some of the combat mechanics, specifically regarding that point system, is a little boggling. It took a few moments before I finally said: "Uh-huh... Okay, I think I got it!"
I apologize; I know this is against protocol to double-post, but I figured this would get attention from someone. Might I ask why I haven't so much as recieved a glance nor additional suggestion for approval by any authoritarian means, meanwhile the user who registered after me has done so and recieved such? Courtesy aside, I can deem it minor for one to skim after the first few days, but in terms of management for a social network... That's kind of dissapointing having to wait a whole week and a half. ^.^'

So, I beg any one of the powers that be: Please skim over this and give a response as soon as managably possible? I would greatly appreciate it. I promise I will make a fine addition to your RP; once I know I've got the statistics down correctly, anyway...
The profile is a little thin, but it's passible. You're only spending 50 of the 60 sig points you have available, but you can always come back to that later. Approved and sorry for the wait.

GET CHIP: Shotgun, Cannon, Rageclaw
GET NCP: Undershirt, Attack+1, Rapid+1, Charge+1
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergyPack x2

*shakes fist at the 6 other people who could've done this while he forgot*
Thank you, Bomber. As for the 50 sig cap on my part; I personally don't wish to start out as a walking tank like most. Think of it as starting a new game of Devil May Cry 3 on the 'Dante Must Die' setting. For masochists: Myself, personally.