Chrono Tanara and Flerina.Exe

Operator
Name: Chrono Tanara
Appearance: He wears a White shirt with a picture of a snake on it. His pants are jogging pants that is red with black stripes crossing the legging. Around his neck is a necklace with a blue crystal. On his right arm is a red cloth wristband that is slightly worn out. He wears a black sleeveless jacket with pockets with one breast pocket custom made so his PET would be placed tight and firmly to avoid being displaced. His shoes is basic sneakers with some dirt on it. Most would look at the clothing and describe it as moderately weather worn, which is true due to the many hours that he spends with his netnavi outside.

Personality: Despite the rough look that he has, Chrono is surprisingly calm and polite outside of netbattle to the point of treating a stranger to a free lunch if his money allows him to. Many people have a hard time believing it, so it wouldn't surprise him if many people walk the opposite direction from him. During a virus/netnavi battle, this personality switches from polite to ruthlessly cruel from his hard past life of losing and enduring harsh taunts before he got Flerina as a netnavi.

PET Modifications: His Pet Modifications has a scope, has a Ying-Yan emblem near the handle, and a small camera near the scope.

NetNavi
Name: Flerina.Exe
Element: Normal
Subtype: Sword

Appearance: She is 5'2 in height. Her usual look is a basic blue body suit with pink splashed near her arms and legs. She also wears a traveling cloak that is bluish pink completing the casual look when she is not in battle. When she is in battle, her suit turns into a loose pink jacket, pants colored blue and a blue tee shirt that fits her form nicely. Her blond hair falls past her waist and is neatly tied as a ponytail. Her hazel colored eyes gives the netnavi an explorers look as her kind smile puts most people and netnavis at ease.

Personality: Flerina acts like a cute school girl. Cheerful and outgoing, Flerina is often the voice of reason during any net battles that she and Chrono gets into. She also loves exploring. Period. So whenever she can, she would 'persuade' (coughwhineandbegcough) Chrono to go on an outings. Apart from exploring, Flerina also likes hanging out with friends to enjoy the simple things humans do.

Custom Weapon: A sword about six feet long and four inches wide and is colored yellow.

Sig points before usage: 60/15
Signature Attack: Glitch Blur
Description: Flerina attacks a target five times. One glitch occur during one of the five slashes/shots (Up to the moderator when Glitch happens). But only once.
Effect: Glitch (20 sig) + 10 damage x 4 (40 sig)= 60 sig (2 TCD)
Sig points after usage: 0/0

(this is my character. Tell me what I need to fix if I screwed up. Also I'm gonna guess that muti-hit is the attacks after the first strike.)

Quote ()

Sig points before usage: 0/15
Description: Flerina attacks a target five times. One glitch occur during one of the five slashes/shots (Up to the moderator when Glitch happens). But only once.
Effect: Muti-hit(x4) + Glitch (20 sig) + 40 damage(40 sig)= 60 sig (1 TCD)
Sig points after usage: 60/15

(this is my character. Tell me what I need to fix if I screwed up. Also I'm gonna guess that muti-hit is the attacks after the first strike.)

Alright, lets fix this one up...

First off, you have a bit of a mix up with your points (you got 60 to start and 0 left, not the other way around). Second, multihit really just means splitting your larger attack into smaller parts. It's mostly fluff (it can't be used to increase the dmg of your attack by attack+ chips for example), but it's listed anyway for reference. You could just write it like (10 x 4), no need to mention it's a multihit.

So the right syntax would be something like this:

Sig points before: 60
Description: Flerina attacks a target five times. One glitch occur during one of the five slashes/shots (Up to the moderator when Glitch happens).
Effect: Glitch (20) + 4x10 damage(40)= 60 (1 TCD)
Sig points after: 0

Aaaaaaand done. Use that if you wish. I'm not high enough to approve you, but one of the admins/officials should be around soon.
thanks knight.
Looks good now. Approved.

GET CHIP: Shotgun, Cannon, Rageclaw
GET NCP: Undershirt, Attack+1, Rapid+1, Charge+1
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergyPack x2

Post your Operator and Navi profiles in the appropriate forums, and welcome aboard.