JailCross/NitroCross

JailCross (Lvl 1)
Element/Subtype: Normal/Melee

Description: Nitro loses his traditional green armor, navisuit, and visor, in favor of a somewhat tattered black and white striped prison uniform. Small tears decorate the arms, legs, chest, and back, revealing scars presumably earned from being jumped in some out of sight corner of the yard. His hair becomes a bit longer and messier than usual.

Custom Weapon: The only sort of personal defense Nitro can lay claim to is a prison shiv, fashioned out of what would appear to be a broken metal lunch tray, with some torn bedsheets and bandages serving as a handle. If that fails him, he can always resort to using his fists and feet to keep the enemy at bay.

Cross Signature Attacks:
Shaw-Shanked (40 Null DMG + Melee + Impact(20) + Break(20) = 80 points)(2 turn cooldown): Provided he can get in close, Nitro jabs his target with his trusty shiv, and pulls out a small rock hammer. He then strikes the end of his shiv, driving it in hard through the enemy's personal defenses.
Whoopsee, I was supposed to inform you of some details. I'll gather them tonight and look at approving this later.
Bumping due to revision
No problems, it's approved.
I've obtained the required 60 FXP (plus a crapload more for other characters), so I'm applying for Level 2 JailCross. With 160 Cross Sig points, Shaw-Shanked will remain the same, and the new sig is detailed below.

Last Meal
Apparently whatever Nitro did to get in prison was enough to land him on Death Row, because with this ability he's provided with the traditional last meal: a medium-rare steak. Nitro only needs one bite to feel its effects, healing him by a considerable amount. However, given the nature of the meal and what it represents, Nitro can easily slip into a bought of depression and despair, making him less willing to avoid incoming attacks, or ensure his own attacks connect. Nitro can elect to share his meal with another "inmate" (read: partner), in which case he is provided with two slightly smaller steaks. Again, only one bite is needed for the healing effects, and only Nitro is hit with the soul-crushing downside.
Points Breakdown:
60 Heal (80p) + 60 Heal (80p) - Self Slow (-40p) - Off Target (-40p) = 80p (160p before nerfs) (4tcd)
FSTEAK

I am proud to approve this cross upgrade and the first ever steak related signature ability.