New Navi Proposal

Navis operated by navis

Sperate folders for each navi for the level problem, you get your new navi and your old one sacrifices their newbie chips (or others if the newbie chips are gone) so the new navi can have something to use. Then you dont have an automatic leve 6 navi blazing thru battle 1-2-3-4-5's.
Thoughts on 2v2 things... Umm... isn't that why you get an actual partner?

I mean, giving people more Navis is fine, but letting them control more Navis in say, an event gives me headaches.

@Common: What's to stop someone from just swapping folders?
I believe Shury was speaking only of the PVP Colosseum. Getting four people to together to PVP could be a tad difficult, but two people would be rather simple. If each of those people had 2 Navi to control......See what I'm getting at?
Indeed. Multi-navi operations would be limited to PVP, and possibly subplots in very limited situations.

Also, a reminder:

THIS POLL CLOSES TOMORROW WHEN I GET HOME FROM CLASS. SO VOTE AND COMMENT NOW OR FOREVER STFU ABOUT IT.[b][font=Courier][/b][/font]

Quote (Shuryou)

I just thought about it, but... With this we could also have two VS two Navi battles. Or three VS three. Otherwise we keep having one VS one battles at the colloseum. It'd be fun to do.
I'd also like to add that most, if not all, people want to do it for RP reasons. Not really the so-called strength reasons. And even if you can train the second one easily...
Maybe an idea... Might be a bit weird though... A Navi cannot use level 2 or 3 chips if he can't get in the Rogue Net. The rest you can figure out, right? Can't spill spoilers.
Sure there's something to make this work. Look at the work we've already done on RERN. Shurely we can figure out something.

People do enjoy RPing multiple people at Makai.

At the same time, I'm worried that I couldn't think of any partner navis for MeleeMan at all. DX

Quote (Don)

Quote (Shuryou)

I just thought about it, but... With this we could also have two VS two Navi battles. Or three VS three. Otherwise we keep having one VS one battles at the colloseum. It'd be fun to do.
I'd also like to add that most, if not all, people want to do it for RP reasons. Not really the so-called strength reasons. And even if you can train the second one easily...
Maybe an idea... Might be a bit weird though... A Navi cannot use level 2 or 3 chips if he can't get in the Rogue Net. The rest you can figure out, right? Can't spill spoilers.
Sure there's something to make this work. Look at the work we've already done on RERN. Shurely we can figure out something.

People do enjoy RPing multiple people at Makai.

At the same time, I'm worried that I couldn't think of any partner navis for MeleeMan at all. DX

What about Rangedman and Supportman?
Or 'ObviousRipoffofaZ-Fighterman'?

Just kidding :3

Maybe Karateman, or Monkman, or SpiritualGuideMan.
what about that guy that was in that... highschool... superpower...mini rp... thing...

Gaurdian U! that was it...

"DET-TER-MAN-A-TION!!!!" the gym teacher...
What about Godannar!?

Gan-ga-gan~ With a heart breaker~!

Anyways, remember to vote, as this is probably my last time reminding you all before its done.

And remember this is on the idea period, not all the spiffy things that we may or may not do in the future with it.
Aaaaaannnnndddddddd.....

Closed.