Suport Program Questions

Ok, I'm hoping to clear up a few things before I start planing for my (future) suport program.

1) WHere do you regester a support program?

2) Once you make it, where should you store the info on it? (I.e., navi profile, operator proflie, other?)

3) Where should info on it appear in the sig? Under navi? Operator? Items? It's own headding?

4) Can thay talk/be inteligent, by 'living items' such as a floating sheild with an eyball, or serve as a 'mount' for RPing purposes?

5) When you fuse, how extensive is the change? Cosmetic (added on accesories)? Minor alteration (some parts get totally revamped)? Major alteration (little of origional form remains)?
1)Profile Edits

2)Homepage, probably

3)Own heading

4)READ THE RULES

5)Ask Twi, but I'm guessing it's like a Beastout in a sense, however you view that.

Quote ()

Secondly, your Support Program can have any appearance you wish, within a few limits.

I want to know if Mount/Living item works, or if it causes any gameplay problems. Also, the rules mention nothing about the uport programs inteligence.

Quote (Support PROGRAM topic in Registration)

They can have varying levels of intelligence, ranging from animal-level intellect to humanoid-intelligence. As far as appearance goes, they can be more or less anything you wish, but not too huge or too tiny; the support program frame starts getting errors when it tries to compile a frame that's too small, and a frame that's too large will become unstable.

...At least, that's the IC explanation. We just don't want people making ants or giant mecha support programs, really.

Quote (Nalerenn)

Quote (Support PROGRAM topic in Registration)

They can have varying levels of intelligence, ranging from animal-level intellect to humanoid-intelligence. As far as appearance goes, they can be more or less anything you wish, but not too huge or too tiny; the support program frame starts getting errors when it tries to compile a frame that's too small, and a frame that's too large will become unstable.

...At least, that's the IC explanation. We just don't want people making ants or giant mecha support programs, really.

Huh, missed the inteligance bit. Still want to know if mounts are acceptable, or if they are too big.
If it's a relatively normal horse size, I think it would be fine.
No, we can't make giant dragons Zolem dear, they're too big.
Unless Twi proves me wrong.

Quote (RevivedSin)

If it's a relatively normal horse size, I think it would be fine.
No, we can't make giant dragons Zolem dear, they're too big.
Unless Twi proves me wrong.

ACtually, I was thinking tiger-shark sized. They can get a lot bigger than horses.
BUMP FOR ANSWER.
Yes, your SP can be bigger than you.

No, it can't be an eighty foot tall robot.

Yes, it can be a fifteen foot Tiger shark.

Heh, heh... landshark.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Yes, your SP can be bigger than you.

No, it can't be an eighty foot tall robot.

Yes, it can be a fifteen foot Tiger shark.

Heh, heh... landshark.

ER, what about 20 feet?
Meh, nickel and dime stuff.

As long as you're not like, "OMG MY SHARK CAN EAT SQUALO IN ONE BITE, HES SO BIG!!!1" I don't really think it matters.

Just use some common sense.
Actually, while I'm here, I have to ask this about the Support Programs. Are they allowed to change shape mid-battle? One idea I have in mind is a formless SP that changes shape depending on Shinokami's will. If he needs a sword, it'll become a sword. If he needs a shield, it'll be a shield. It'll still have the same abilities and stuff, but just wanted to check if that's fine.
So.. like if you wanted the support unit to attack, it'll become a sword, and if you wanted it to defend, it'll be a shield?
Errr... Well, I can't tell. Twi will probably clear this up as he's the S.U. God.