Suggestion for Summer

I know I'm thinking waaay far in advance, but if I don't put down this idea I know that I'll forget it.

So what i'm thinking is that we should make a topic that has all of our summer vacation plans on it, for reference, like when we are going away, and when we will be able to get on ze computer.

Maybe I'm being hyper-obsessive and OCD, but I think it would be nice to know when you can expect people to be on over the break.
Maybe we could put it in the Welcome Center? That's the only place I can think of.

Also, a Personal Announcements place wouldn't hurt either. Some of us DO have personal lives that we would like to have discussed and picked over by the online community...
That's more or less all what the Welcome Center is for already...
... <_<
As for the Personal Announcements thing, I agree that some of us would want to broadcast the more interesting events of our daily lives, but the real question is whether or not the other members would want to read them. I, for one, have learned long ago that I am no maelstrom of witty and interesting anecdotes, and people tend to get pissed if you put yourself up on a pedestal all the time.