Virus Database?

Err...I tried to look everywhere, but I couldn't find the virii data base...Is it mod/admin only?
Oh you...Reading our minds again, huh? We're debating. What do you want to know about?
Well...Virii's element is one thing for sure, since I wanna know what type of chips I would use against them and such. And the whereabout of the viriis so I can hunt them down for chips *Cue evil moogle grin*
Sounds a bit like metagaming... Unless you come up with a way your character would know that IC.
Well, most likely, all the virii data base would be in Scilab, so it would have most of the virii information. If you want the Virii database to be more IC (<- I don't know what that means, but I think it's "in-game" thing"?), you can have lower level viriis avail for everyone to see, while higher level virii can't be found unless some one contributes the data? (Or getting a higher license to see them, but license is still out of question~)

PS/EDIT: You don't have to add what type of chips they drop, that WOULD be too " Meta-Gaming"...
We might introduce a picture-based Virus database of what each family looks like.
Used to be we had people who would keep a record on their homepages of viruses they've encountered, and what sort of data they'd gathered on it, for people to see.

If we make an OOC thing, it will pretty much just be pictures and names, and not much else to prevent metagaming. At least, the last time I checked.
Huh, that reminds me, I should have Swift recreate the Gallery.
Maybe get it to be a public-access thing this time.
How about adding it in the Pet Function category?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. I like the ides of creating your own database, too.
Basically, our idea is to allow you folks descriptions of the various virii to enhance RP. Because, really...If you are fighting something you are going to know what it looks like. As for elemental weaknesses, just take a guess. Example: Enemy shoots fire balls at you, go ahead and try some aqua attacks.

Quote (Zanallen)

Basically, our idea is to allow you folks descriptions of the various virii to enhance RP. Because, really...If you are fighting something you are going to know what it looks like. As for elemental weaknesses, just take a guess. Example: Enemy shoots fire balls at you, go ahead and try some aqua attacks.

...That could be true. I like the idea of creating your own virii data base...but I'm still level 2 TT-TT
Well, once you have seen a bit more of the Net world, feel free to create a virus data base on your homepage. Heck, if you've seen it IC, go ahead and post elemental weaknesses and BattleChip drops. Just make sure you're not metagaming.
I HAD THIS STUFF! For a few Nets at least. I'll check Word, I think I backed it up.

SUCCESS! IT'S HERE!

Can I have a homepage for it now?
D=
And I was gonna make a public access homepage for the Gallery I had back then.
Can't now without ripping you off...
... But you're back! -hugs-
I've been back for a while.

*Returns hug*
Bah!
Why was I not informed?
Dunno.

You didn't ask? :lol:
Of course! -smacks head-
The only thing that I would like is simply a list that has names with pictures next to them, seeing as I'm largely unfamiliar with the MMBN world it would be most helpfull to me when encountering new virii. I would do nothing more than show me what it looks like to I'd be able to RP better idea of what I'm fighting.
I can supply the virii pics if someone want....well the capcom's virii of course, don't know for the custom-made virii.