Signature Attack System

This looks nice now.(besides, under the old system, all my planned sigs could get away at 2.5 or lower anyway. XD) Suggestion though: since the lv requirements only seem to apply to extra sigs, I think lv3+ should raise your navi's lv.
Agh. I'm always the one who has to argue that the system is too complex.

Yes it is very simple, but wouldn't it be so much more simple to just make them less powerful by lowering the damage or capabilities of each?
I like the idea of having moves that get better with my Navi. It shows an increase in skill as it is reflected in the perfection of older moves.

Besides, this isn't all that complex, really.

Quote (theomegaman009)

Agh. I'm always the one who has to argue that the system is too complex.

Yes it is very simple, but wouldn't it be so much more simple to just make them less powerful by lowering the damage or capabilities of each?

But then they'd still become useless after a point.
In fact, they'd become useless even more swiftly.
(Savage) King put it nicely. The idea was to address two issues simultaneously, and I think it turned out better than I expected. XD
While I'm more for the growing system than the original one, I'd like to point out how blatantly biased this poll is.

"Overpowered" and "less-overpowered?" Even if the majority seems vastly in favor of the latter, attaching those labels to both seems... I don't know.
Good point, Sky. EDIT'D!
Hm, unless I remember wrong, I was always yelled at for my sigs being told: "lvl 1s are ment to become useless."
No, you were yelled at because you wanted a Level 1 Sig that would let you god-mode.

And yes, Level 1 Sigs were pretty much useless later on--this is what this is trying to FIX. We couldn't do it before, when everyone was so entrenched in the old system.
... Well, this topic seems decided.