Majesty.EXE

NetNavi

Name: Majesty.EXE

Element: Normal

Type: Sword

Appearance:

Majesty.EXE is not so much as different as Empress nor Venomess. The only thing that's kept from their last quality is the BC Transfer program that sends Battlechips preloaded. Majesty.EXE is as tall as Empress and her dress is more of a red color now as it goes from waist to ankle length. The black pantyhose that go from feet to waist almost look like a jump suit worn under her dress as their thick and black. Her footwear consisting of a pair of worn thin wooden sandals for comfort as she moves around with her on hand weapon. Her waist is strapped with a black strapped band belt that has no openings nor buckle as it sits under her belly that is slim. This causes her dress bottom to be more open as she moves and it blows all too often in the wind as the tale of the dress's back is longer than the front.

Her upper body has a chest size that almost makes it seem like she's a C-Cup at least. Her arms and hands are coveted with a black thick glove cloth that seems expensively worn by models of some sort. On the right hand and middle finger is a golden ring that shimmers on the glove's top. Her sleeves of the dress are short and puffed with frills as the edging leaving the only bare flesh is the collar. The chest shirt is partially divided in a v-neck form and making it seem like a black strip is going down her dress as a red coat that is tucked beneath the belt band to seem like it's connected to make a whole dress shows and at her left side is her holster for her sword. Her facial expression is mostly that of a sadistic smile as her eye color gives a dark murderous blood lust with the color being red. Her lip stick and eye liner being the same as the scarlet colors match her dress. Her long purple flowing her is now black and the feather-bearing black cape remains on her shoulders and blows with the bottom of her dress's tail in the wind. She always seems to smile in a calm manner. The usual gothic lolli attire for Empress's forms.

Personality:

Majesty's personality is more of a mixture of Venomess's and Empress's finally coming to terms with their true selves. Although she has the grace and royalty of Empress, she still has the cleverness and underhandedness of Venomess sometimes being cunning in battle with her sword Majestic. At best, she's loyal to Keera and nasty towards other sometimes quick to insult them in the most hideous and upsetting way as possible. She doesn't seem bothered by anyone else's insults towards her as she normally would. She would simply rather smile and get them back later rather than launch into a rage feeling she was dishonored and insulted by them.

Majesty's attitude towards others is highly as usual, but also more leveled. She doesn't give them the cold shoulder, nor would she taunt them. She is actually more classy in this final form. Her battle techniques are arcane as she takes advantage of every aspect of the field and "fences" during the match as she gains a style of Swordsmanship. She seems more disciplined to summarize her new personality.

Custom Weapon: Royal Buster

A normal buster type attack that takes Majesty's palm and fires out a form of holy energy in a small compressed size sphere that seems almost like a medium sized pearl. Similar to any other buster attack except it's really fancy and beautiful just as she is. A Null element buster attack.

(If the IC Reason's for he becoming in Keera's possession are needed now, I'll type it later in history, but I'd like to RP out that part and post the link here if that's okay. Right now, I'm busy so I can't do much. The signatures will also come later, but will also be seperate upon approval.)
(3 Day Bump)

Quote ()

(If the IC Reason's for he becoming in Keera's possession are needed now, I'll type it later in history, but I'd like to RP out that part and post the link here if that's okay. Right now, I'm busy so I can't do much. The signatures will also come later, but will also be seperate upon approval.)

I don't see a problem with this. If anyone else says otherwise, please do say so, but otherwise, approved.