Genso amari and AniMay.exe

Operator
Name: Genso Amari
Appearance: A slightly overweight guy with brown hair and blue eyes covered by large glasses. wearing blue jeans and a slightly crumpled white t-shirt with his navi's logo Ironed on the front.
Personality: tends to avoid excersize, he spends most of his time watching "classic" animes, Which influenced his navi. He spends most of his time surfing the net, and secrectly wishes that the events that happened in the magna "AI love you" would happen to him...
PET Modifications: a light blue and white color scheme to the pet, and a link to his anime archive at home. It also records his navi's actions to make his own 'anime show' which he posts on his website.

NetNavi

Name: AniMay
Element: Normal
Type: N/A
Appearance: A human looking navi, with the appearance of a dark haired, green eyed girl at about the age of 19. She wears a typical japanize school girl, with her icon as a hair clip. her hair reaches down to about her butt. she also has a braclet that she wears on her left wrist, that has a promenent heart shaped centerpiece.
Personality: she is protective of her friends, but has a firey temper when somthing offends her. she is constantly at odds with her net-Op, who's recording of her battles is somewhat annoying, espeially with his cries of,"be more dramatic!" and "OH! say somthing about love and justice
Custom Weapon: Heart pendant - pointing her wrist at the enimey, the braclet shoots a small shot of light at an opponent.
Signature Attack: power transformation - holding her hand up in the air, Her outfit gains what could be called bikin armor, powering up her attacks for one turn, in which the armor then dissapears.(+15 damage for one turn, 3-turn Cooldown, non-stacking)

0 zenny,
100 HP,
Cannon, Shotgun, and Rageclaw,
basic navicust of an Undershirt, Attack+1, Charge+1 and Rapid+1.

and from the old site:

hp memory, and cannon, cannon, sword chips...
Sig's too powerful.
figures...

what do you recomend...

+20 for 3 actions...

20*3=60...
Knock boost for each hit down to 15, and you're good.
edited
Why though demon? It's not like the damage stacks for multi hits or anything like that. It's just saying, OH I EMPOWER MYSELF ALLOWING ME TO HIT WITH EXTRA UBERNESS! 60 DAMAGE OF EXTRAUBERNESS and a normal navi to say HUR HUR HUR I HIT YOU WITH SPECIAL ATTACK DEAL 60 DAMAGE.

It almost makes me wanna say WTF but meh it's his decision XD....
Actions, Braden. Max is 5 x 20 = 100.

This way, it's 75--and when he gets 4-5 actions, it evens out. Plus, DBI's had a -20 health nerf to self.
Oh.... sorry when vactrox said 20 X 3=60.....

yea I thought he meant that's what he put in his siggy... argument withdrawn.
because...

Hanz 100

AniMay 120 hp

oh no! use Sig 1

actions

1) sig1
2) sword(80 +20)
3) dodge

Hanz: deleted

(final fantasy victory music plays)

as you can see, doing this increases the number of enimies I can hit with a sig power bonus, rather than using it all on one. It also can be used to boost a weaker chip to just enough to kill an opponent...

of course now that it's 15 instead of 20/10, there's a chanse that i'll have a bunch of 5 hp enimies running around, and I think the basic buster only does 4 damage or somthing...

well played DS...

well played...

so I'm good?
If you edit that and the usual no-stackage on Multi-hits, yup, you are.
so the +15 for one turn...

or the +15 for 3 actions?
+15 for one turn.
so I get the rubber stamp of approval?
*Stamps your forehead.*

APPROVED!

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1
((just have to say it, but...))

AHHH!!! the ink get it off!!!

((thankyou, you may close))