Summ's New Sigs

Using Process Edit

This would be the full set of signature attacks.

Sigs: (005/460)

Summon: Wall
Description: Summons a wall, which is apparently constructed out of the same purple cards that SummonerMan uses for everything else.
Effects: [40 HP Object[40] = 40 * BP = 30]
Cost: 30
Cooldown: 1 TCD

Summon: Spire
Description: Summons a spire, which shoots out of the ground and possibly into whatever it appears beneath. It narrows towards the top, obviously, and comes to a point. It appears to be made of the same purple cards SummonerMan uses for everything.
Effects: [10 HP Object[10] + 30 Damage On Summon[30] = 40 * BP = 30]
Cost: 30
Cooldown: 1 TCD

Summon: Column
Description: Summons a column which shoots out at high velocity. It flings anything unfortunate enough to be caught at the receiving end flying. It appears to be made of the same purple cards SummonerMan uses for everything.
Effects: [20 HP Object[20] + Microburst on Summon[40] = 60 * BP = 45]
Cost: 45
Cooldown: 2 TCD

Summon: Three-Card Monte
Description: Throws three cards down. One does nothing while the other two summon weak duplicates of the target. The two duplicates and the original then shuffle positions instantaneously, in a manner impossible to follow with the eye. These duplicates last for a single round before disappearing.
Effects: [10 HP Object [10] + Decoy on Creation [20] + 10 HP Object [10] + Decoy On Creation [20] = 60 * BP = 45]
Cost: 45

Summon: Junk Drop
Description: Gathers data and uses a junk model, skinned with SummonerMan's usual cards, to create an object. The Object is created in the air, and upon creation fires itself at a target.
Effects: [40 HP Object [40] + Microburst on Summon[40] = 80 * BP = 60]
Cost: 60

Summon: Blockade
Description: Summons a large object to use as defense. It appears to be made out of the same purple cards SummonerMan uses for everything.
Effects: [140 HP Objects [140] = 140 * BP = 105]
Cost: 105
Cooldown: 3 TCD

Summon: Manipulator
Description: Summons a small staff that can be used to move objects. It appears to be made from the same purple cards SummonerMan uses for everything.
Effects: [40 HP Object [40] + Passive Telekinesis [ 240] = 280 * BP = 210 - Self-Slow Nerf[40] stacked twice [+ 40] = 140]
Cost: 140
Cooldown: 6 TCD

----------
Bump
I had a very hard time approving these because it seems so wacky to me that you can bypass passive caps using objects, but apparently you can. So it's all good. Not sure if you knew this, but Bomber helped me out with it cause I was confused: that double slow will act as dropping your dodge rank for one turn to E. Just in case it ever comes up.

Anyways, approved.
Thanks.

Also that was my goal, the dropping to E for one turn.

You're the best.