Magic Trick, and a couple of buffs

So I have like, 200 more points now, cool.

Level 25-29 = 260 (390) Active Cap / 40 Passive Cap

So my first working shall be... a Teleport Sig.

Quote ()

Name: Magic Trick
Description: Red pulls out a massive black leather top hat with a red velvet ribbon tied around the base and promptly puts it over herself. A similarly ridiculously sized magic wand appears, swirls once in the air, and taps the hat twice. The hat lifts up to reveal...

...that Red might just right behind you.
Effect: Decoy + Teleport
Cost: 100 Points
TCD: 3

Now that's 100 points remaining, I think I'll buff my Cherry Blossom Spiral, AGAIN

Quote (Old)

Name: Cherry Blossom Spiral
Description: Red calls upon the wind from the area and the cherry blossoms from her picnic basket. She gathers the wind in one hand, and the cherry blossoms in the other. The red-caped wonder then combines them together at fires a spiraling pink blast of energy imbued with the slicing power of wood at the opponent that can drill through defenses, the wind blowing through barriers, and push them back a bit farther.
Effect: 105 Wood DMG + Break + Knockback + Phasing + Seeking [80] (185)
Cooldown: 5

Quote (New)

Name: Cherry Blossom Spiral
Description: Red calls upon the wind from the area and the cherry blossoms from her picnic basket, gathering the wind in one hand and the cherry blossoms in the other. Combining these forces together enables the red-caped wonder to fire a spiraling pink blast of energy imbued with the penetrating power of nature at the opponent. This fearsome attack can drill through defenses and push enemies back quite a distance.
Effect: 105 Wood DMG + Break + Impact + Knockback + Phasing + Seeking [100] (205)
Cooldown: 6

Now that's 80 points left... Time to change Sunshiny Day

Quote (Sunshiny Day)

Sunshiny Day
Description: Everyone knows every kids needs a good amount of sunshine in their life. Shin has modified the old Strawberry Hail program to do just that for his childish navi. A beacon of warm light that follows Red around soothes the data in Red's system, luring data back to their original positions, thus healing the red-caped wonder.

Mechanics: Passive 15 Healing (20x4) = (80)

Quote (ISR)

Name: Innate Sugar Rush
Description: Eating pastries and snacks all day has got to build up a bunch of sugars in that little body. Red is able to instinctively release this energy to numb most of her wounds with great efficiency. Scary...
Effect: Passive 30 HP Heal
Cost: 160 points (That's 40 Passive)
TCD: It's Passive.

Points left over: 0

And I'd like to change Rainbow Skipping with the same mechanics but different description.

Quote (Rainbow Skipping)

Name: Skipping Rainbow
Description: Activating this signature program, Red merrily skips in place, making it look sort of like some odd tap dance, sending rainbows across the ground with every motion she takes until the area is reverted to completely normal panels. This little exercise enervates Red for a little bit, and so she can boost up one attack for a while.
Effects: Stage Change to Normal, +20 Strengthen
Cost: Stage Change (100), Strengthen (20) = 120 points
Cooldown: 3 Turns

Quote (AEBS)

Name: Area Eater Big Stomach
Description: Utilizing Red's ridiculous appetite that allows her to eat who-knows how many sweets per day, coupled with the extra-dimensional properties of her picnic basket, Shin has created the monstrosity that is Red's digestive system. The red-caped wonder can now simply inhale any unusual changes to the terrain and change it to a clean, normal state while slightly strengthening Red's attacks.
Effects: Stage Change to Normal, +20 Strengthen
Cost: Stage Change (100), Strengthen (20) = 120 points
Cooldown: 3 Turns

Right, that should be it, have fun with your nightmares. :'D
I couldn't possibly not approve terrain eating. Everything's approved, but that especially.