Rassboard

((Given that Argoclocker and Fusionist Protoplasm are currently illegal, consider the following edit))

Rassboard

Following a near-complete desynchronization of the Rapid Assimilation and Synthesis System, Suien was able to isolate the true nature of the fusionist protoplasm not as an adhesive reagent, but as a constructive one. Unwilling to tackle the issues inherent with adhering navi-germinated programming directly to the fusionist protoplasm, Suien devised an approach that would take advantage of Rass' new designation as an object-class netNavi. By charging the fusion core beyond its normal capacity, self-contained packets of energy can be manifest and imbued within remote objects — through a similar process previously used by Rass to heal fellow navis. The Independent Thrust-Energy Mechanism, Mark II — "ITEM 2" for short — was the first application of this technique. Using a small portion of his fusion core's system resources, Rass is able to summon a medium-sized personal transportation unit capable of aerial operations... a flying surfboard for a lack of a better term. The sleek pink-and-black oval-shaped transport possesses a trio of thrusters in the back, powered by the spark of fusion core imbued within. Two of the three rockets have a full rotational axis, allowing for a variety of different twists, rolls, and acrobatics. Though unable to dodge on its own, Rass can imbue additional energy to temporarily increase its output and evade enemy attacks. In addition, the flyer begins equipped with a one-hit shield capable of stopping most conventional attacks. Finally, and perhaps most important to Rass, ITEM 2 operates as a separate independent entity with its own power core — which means that it can be imbued with a subsystem. Upon destruction of ITEM 2, the subsystem returns to Rass' body via an orb of colored light - probably shaken up, but otherwise unharmed.

20 HP Object (20)
Object Passive: Tactical Move x2 (120)
1-hit shield on object (20)
1 action charge time (-30 to cap used)
4TC

160-30= 130 cap used.

Points remaining after edit = 90/420
((Bump))
I wish I had that kind of knack for making acronyms... Oh well, Rassboard approved.
Given that my object subtype makes things cheaper, I'm removing the charge time.

20 HP Object (20)
Object Passive: Tactical Move x2 (120)
1-hit shield on object (20)
4TC

160 x 3/4= 120 cap used.

Cap Remaining = 100
Approved.