ToolMan's New Weapon >=D

((You made it sound like I'm a n00b who did that on purpose ^^))

Do to minor misunderstanding/setbacks, I have not been able to purchase the prosess upgrade. Until I do, please ignore this. However, I will be able to purchase this very soon, so only hold out for a bit please ^^

Current:

Sig Pool 60/100

Razor Slice (2)(30 x2) CD:2
Realeses 2 blades that shoot out from his shoulders. They first come from the side and attack an enemy from behind with a 30 damage for each hit. The blades are equipt with the Slashing effect as well. The blade usually come from the floor can detach at will and go into the air. After, they return to the same position they were before the attack.

Upgrade:

Sig Pool: 100/100

Razor Slice (2)(30 x2) CD:2
Realeses 2 blades that shoot out from his shoulders. They first come from the side and attack an enemy from behind with a 30 damage for each hit. The blades are equipt with the Slashing effect as well. The blade usually come from the floor can detach at will and go into the air. After, they return to the same position they were before the attack.

Met Gaurd (X-hit Shield x2) CD:2
Two giant shilds that look like a Metools' Hard Hat (Also seen on ToolMan) attach to his arms (one shield for each arm). They are the same size as him.
((Manly misunderstanding. Waiting to pound out some details. Like men.))