Sig Renovation

Hiya peoples! I'm here to remake all my illegal sig attacks in a legal way, and spend all my new sig points in a creative way. Just in time for the tournament too...

So, without further ado:

Caps: 140 (210) / 25

Valkyrie Ride
Effects: Teleport(50)+Strengthen(30)
Cost=80
Cooldown=2
Using her boosters, Valkyrie can move around the battlefield with extreme speed. With this speed, she can imbue an attack with great force, enchancing it's damage by a great deal. If only Wagner knew...

Points remaining: 380/460

Skogul's sacrifice
Effects: Buster Charge(40)x4
Drawback: Sacrifice(20)
Cost=140
Cooldown=4

Tapping into her inner core, Valkyrie may sacrifice some of her own life force in exchange for a sudden burst of power. She gains 4 buster charges in exchange for sacrificing 15 health. With great power come great respo... pain and anger, and thus this move borrows the name of the hotblooded Valkyrie Skogul, which, by the way, means "raging".

Points remaining: 240/460

Spirit of Gungnir
Effect: 7 normal x 20 Strikes + Break(20) + Impact(20)
Drawback: Charge Burner(30) x 2
Cost=120
Cooldown=5

Valkyrie charges up her lance and delivers a devastating barrage of strikes against her target(s). Though it is not as powerful as the true lance of Odin (yet!), it is quite capable of overwhelming most forms of defense, and hence, was named in homage of that divine weapon. 7 attacks with breaking and impacting property, each dealing 20 dmg against a target. Needs 2 buster charges to power the attack.

Points remaining: 120/460

Berserker's Call
Effect: Berserk(40)x3
Cost=120
Cooldown=3

Valkyrie issues an "enchanced" challange, that has much more than just words behind it; the essence of fighting frenzy, the true madness of battlefields echoes in each syllable. Be it the promise of glory or death, pain or salvation, all affected targets will attack relentlessly without thinking about such overrated concepts as "defense" or "strategy", for a period of time (inflicts berserk in three targets for one turn, or one target for three turns).

Points remaining: 0/460
Nice flavor there. Approved.