Signature Revisions.

Alright so Northwind is blammed, so my pool used to be.

715/780 (used)

I had a passive Northwind, so that freed up 80 points.

Quote ()

Name: Festival Wind

Description: In the dawn of her creation, Red_Riding_Hood.exe was taken to a summer festival in Electopia. That day, there were strong gusts of wind in the area, and the wind bell charms chimed melodically in a festive mood, some trees fell down too. Just recently, the crimson crusader had a nostalgic feeling about this and wished to create that kind of wind for a signature program, and so, Festival Wind was born. A mighty gust that can blow away the strongest of barriers.

Mechanics: Passive Northwind (20x4) = (80 points)

My current pool is.

635/780

Caps: 180 (270) / 30

Ok so I'm updating Pastry Bomb

Quote (Pastry Bomb OLD)

Name: Pastry Bomb
Mechanics: 6x10 DMG (60 points)
CD: 2

NEW:

Quote (Pastry Bomb v2)

Name: Pastry Bomb
Mechanics: 12x10 DMG (120 points) [60]
CD: 3

Remaining Pool: 695/780

Also Cherry Blossom Spiral is getting a bigger boost.

Quote (Cherry Blossom Spiral OLD)

Name: Cherry Blossom Spiral
Description: Red calls upon the wind from the area and the cherry blossoms from her picnic basket. She gathers the wind in one hand, and the cherry blossoms in the other. The red-caped wonder then combines them together at fires a spriraling pink blast of energy at the opponent that can drill through defenses.
Effect: 70 Break DMG (90)
Cooldown: 3 Turns

NEW:

Quote (Cherry Blossom Spiral v2)

Name: Cherry Blossom Spiral
Description: Red calls upon the wind from the area and the cherry blossoms from her picnic basket. She gathers the wind in one hand, and the cherry blossoms in the other. The red-caped wonder then combines them together at fires a spiraling pink blast of energy at the opponent that can drill through defenses and push them back a bit farther.
Effect: 100 DMG + Break + Knockback (130) [40]
Cooldown: 4

Remaining Pool: 735/780
I do love how detailed you make this, Shin. APPROVED AT LIGHTSPEED.