Argoclocker

Argoclocker (140) 210 w/ nerf

The Argoclocker, named after the subsystem who initially devised the technique, is the first in a set of three pieces of armor that are derived from the fusionist protoplasm. The device takes the form of a massive green crystalline gauntlet that covers the targets arm. When used on himself, Rass' fusionist protoplasm simply changes form around his arm area, creating the slightly luminous piece of armor. When used on others, Rass actually detaches a portion of his own body and fuses it with his target, generating the high-tech equipment over his or her skin. Once attached, the gauntlet attaches itself to the navi's main power generator and goes straight to work increasing the output to its maximum setting. The overworked central processor is forced to draw upon life support to maintain its integrity, passively damaging its host by a small degree each turn. The excess energy, however, is siphoned off to the host's other system — in particular his or her buster modules — in an effort to boost the potency of all attacks.

Creates a 50 HP module on a target that burns 15 HP per turn. Imbues two instances of Empower on a target at the beginning of each turn, adding 16 damage to each of their attacks

50 HP Object (50)
Object Passive: Empower x2 (160)
Object Passive: 15 HP/turn lifeburn (-80)
6TC
140 Cap used

Points after this and Fusionist Protoplasm: 0/420
((bump))
Hmmm...I was under the impression that we were outlawing passive empower. Of course, this SigAttk is utilizing the new Object Creation rules and thus may be fine. Honestly, since the object can be deleted, thus ending the effects, I don't see a problem. Of course, I can't approve this so those are just my two cents.
((bump. I'd like to have these sometime before the event concludes :P))
Bump
Due to new object rules, you may now use 3* the value of the passive rather than 4* as normal. However, the Lifeburn clause exceeds your total sig value in terms of nerf, as 110 cap is used, but only 55 may be utilized.

50 HP Object (50)
Object Passive: Empower x2 (120)
Object Passive: 15 HP/turn lifeburn (-60)
6TC
110 Cap used

Anything you'd like to change?

The Argoclocker, named after the subsystem who initially devised the technique, is the first in a set of three pieces of armor that are derived from the fusionist protoplasm. The device takes the form of a massive green crystalline gauntlet that covers the targets arm. When used on himself, Rass' fusionist protoplasm simply changes form around his arm area, creating the slightly luminous piece of armor. When used on others, Rass actually detaches a portion of his own body and fuses it with his target, generating the high-tech equipment over his or her skin. Once attached, the gauntlet attaches itself to the navi's main power generator and goes straight to work increasing the output to its maximum setting. The overworked central processor is forced to draw upon life support to maintain its integrity, passively damaging its host by a small degree each turn. The excess energy, however, is siphoned off to the host's other system — in particular his or her buster modules — in an effort to boost the potency of all attacks.

Creates a 30 HP module on a target that burns 15 HP per turn. Imbues two instances of Empower on a target at the beginning of each turn, adding 24 damage to each of their attacks

30 HP Object (30)
Object Passive: Empower x3 (180)
6TC
140 Cap used

Bump
Bump
Err...

Quote ()

Empower: 8 Damage per 20 Cap conversion ratio (Per isntance, per round) [Adds 8 damage to all attacks for one round, including buster attacks. This is not a free action and stacking penalty applies. [b]Cannot be applied to Passive effects, and cannot be used as a Passive ability.[/b] This ability cannot be used to imbue effects into other attacks, only damage]

That could be a problem... ><
I figured that since this isn't technically passive, it wouldn't be an issue. The justification in my mind is that if we're allowing passive nerfs, which also cannot be applied to passive effects or abilities, we'd allow other previously un-passive-able abilities. If this is a problem, then I'll gladly rework things to be more appropriate.

Creates a 30 HP module on a target that burns 15 HP per turn. Imbues two instances of Empower on a target at the beginning of each turn, adding 24 damage to each of their attacks

30 HP Object (30)
Object Passive: Burst x4 (180)
6TC
140 Cap used

Approved.