OMGWTF

You guys trust me to make G-rated fluff for these, right? No tentacles inflicting the attacks, I promise.

It's just that, as Twi has motivated me to return, I need help with these, and more to the point, I need them approved.

Now...

Max Cap 460

Cooldown 1.

Remorseful: 80 cap points used.
Self Slow. The next two enemies to attack are Stunned. The next two enemies to attack in melee are Knocked Back. Both effects can be against the same attacker.

Cooldown 1.

Vengeful: 120 cap points used.

Sacrifice 30. Mimic any action by another combatant from last round that would have a sig cap of 120 or less. Off-element attacks have the appropriate cap nerf. Attacks copied that would normally target multiple enemies instead target only one enemy. The enemy hit by this attack recieves [160-value of attack copied] Null damage.

Sacrifice 30: Effective cap 160.
120 damage equivalent attack + [attack copied-160] damage=160

Cooldown 4.

Vulnerable: 120 cap points used.
Self Slow. The next four attacks targeted at the enemy hit by this attack have the Stun property added to them. This attack causes Stun and Knockback.

Slow: Effective cap 160.

Stun x5, Knockback =160

Cooldown 4.

Vigorous: 140 cap points used.

Charge Action x2; effective cap 200

Sig Chill x3 + Haste=160, cooldown 4

40 point nerf reduces Cooldown by 1

Cooldown 3.
Firstly: 10-14 = 140 (210) / 25

Secondly: Nerfs do not take up cap. They inflict bad things on you, but they do not take up cap.

Edited. I hope this is good.
New attacks ready for judgement.

[Cap 80]
Recklessness: Memoriam makes a quick gesture with his off-hand, firing a thin red energy bolt at an enemy's head or head-like structure. If it connects, it scrambles the enemy's thought procecces, causing them to forget their strategy.
[Charge Action. Attack three times for no damage. Each attack inflicts Berserk. Attacking the same enemy multiple times causes more rounds of Berserk. Cooldown 3.]

[Cap 80]
Brilliance: Memoriam launches a rapid assault on the enemies with his weapon, which turns fuzzy and indistinct. The strikes don't deal damage; instead they disrupt enemies; systems, making it difficult for them to "see."
[Self Slow. Attack twice for no damage. Each attack inflicts Blind. Attacking the same enemy twice causes a two-round Blind. Cooldown 3.]

[Cap 40]
Assistance: Memoriam uses some of his energy to assist one of his allies.
[Heat Sink. Cooldown 1.]

[Cap 80]
Resistance: Memoriam has a glowing aura of energy that protects him from attacks. It regenerates every round, and he has the ability to move it through the air like a shield.
[Passive one-hit barrier.]

[Cap 80]
Mislead: Memoriam manipulates the visual appearance of the Net, creating illusory images. Memoriam can choose not to have the illusions disappear, instead keeping the same illusion active.
[Passive Decoy once a round, as part of another action.]

[Cap 80]
Expertise: Memoriam was made to be adaptible in his tactics. He has absolute control of himself, his abilities, and his chips. Insane maneuvers impossibly fast footwork, and totally unneccecary acrobatics are second nature to him.
[Passive Tactical Movement once a round, as part of another action.]

Edited because my math sucks.

A note: Medic says that using a nerf not only gives the appropriate cooldown for the cap that the sig was raised to, but it also gives ADDITIONAL cooldown corresponding to the amount of points that the cap was raised by. If this is so, I'll modify the cooldowns on Brilliance and Recklessness.
They're ready now. I promise.
Why don't you tell me why attacks that deal no damage, and inflict two rounds of a condition that can be split between two enemies of focused on one, are illegal.
If you're not sufficiently happy with my approval, then I shall withdraw it altogether.
I'm not sufficiently happy with your approval because you handed down an interpretation of the rules and refused outright to explain it. I'll seek a second opinion now, thanks.
I handed down no interpretation of the rules. You interpreted me saying that I didn't wish to help you and said no to mean 'yes, please bother me.' Thus, I don't really think you can say anything about me 'interpreting anything'.

I chose not to approve those signature attacks because I wanted to leave them to PaladinGC to look at.
[Cap 40]
Assistance: Memoriam uses some of his energy to assist one of his allies.
[Heat Sink. Cooldown 1.]

[Cap 80]
Resistance: Memoriam has a glowing aura of energy that protects him from attacks. It regenerates every round, and he has the ability to move it through the air like a shield.
[Passive one-hit barrier.]

[Cap 80]
Mislead: Memoriam manipulates the visual appearance of the Net, creating illusory images. Memoriam can choose not to have the illusions disappear, instead keeping the same illusion active.
[Passive Decoy once a round, as part of another action.]

[Cap 80]
Expertise: Memoriam was made to be adaptable in his tactics. He has absolute control of himself, his abilities, and his chips. Insane maneuvers impossibly fast footwork, and totally unnecessary acrobatics are second nature to him.
[Passive Tactical Movement once a round, as part of another action.]

These are approved, the rest are left to pally, if he would look at them.

Quote ()

[Cap 80]
Recklessness: Memoriam makes a quick gesture with his off-hand, firing a thin red energy bolt at an enemy's head or head-like structure. If it connects, it scrambles the enemy's thought procecces, causing them to forget their strategy.
[Charge Action. Attack three times for no damage. Each attack inflicts Berserk. Attacking the same enemy multiple times causes more rounds of Berserk. Cooldown 3.]

[Cap 80]
Brilliance: Memoriam launches a rapid assault on the enemies with his weapon, which turns fuzzy and indistinct. The strikes don't deal damage; instead they disrupt enemies; systems, making it difficult for them to "see."
[Self Slow. Attack twice for no damage. Each attack inflicts Blind. Attacking the same enemy twice causes a two-round Blind. Cooldown 3.]

Could you do a point-breakdown of what the effects, nerfs, etc. are for each sig?
Berserkx3 [120]
Charge action [nerf 30]
90 points, 3TCD

Blindx2 [120]
Slow [nerf 40]
80 points, 3TCD

After a quick IM conversation, these look right.
Now that Illusion is an effect, and Decoy cannot be substituted, I'd like to switch Misdirection's effect and have it do this:

Sacrifice 15 [nerf 20]
Illusion [50]
Take Aim [10]
80 points, 1TCD
Approved.