Miyu's Sigs

Cap:100/20
Pool:260

Bash
Miyu morphs her weapon into a full fledged hammer, and hits the enemy with a blow so powerful that they'll go flying and end with their head spinning. 3 TCD

Knockback(10) + Stun(30) + 50 Damage (60) + Elec (Free)

------------

Cap 100/20
Pool 160

Syphon
Miyu pierces the enemy with her body (nails, teeth, random tendrils) and forcibly sucks the energy from them. 3 TCD.

Piercing(20) + 40 Drain (80) + Elec (Free)

-----------

Cap 100/20
Pool 60

Corrupt Blast
Miyu manipulates the corruption in her to greatly boost her power for a short time. She can do so with little side effect to a point, but after that point she begins to damage her systems.

Boosts damage depending on HP spent. TCD is 2 for 80-100 (80 Cap), 3 for up to 160 (120 Cap), and 4 for up to 200 (150 Cap).

80 Burst (60) + [(20 Burst(15) x # of Sacrifices (-20)]
First two are approved, with Bash's damage at 60 instead of 50 (typo?).

3rd one...

Remember the rule that nerfs can't account for over half of the sig's cost?
Nope. I thought it was they couldn't add more than 50% to the max cap, not whatever you spent on it.

Clarify in rule plox :3

----------

Cap 100/20
Pool 60

Corrupt Blast
Miyu manipulates the corruption in her to greatly boost her power for a short time. She can do so with little side effect to a point, but after that point she begins to damage her systems.

80 Burst (60)
... Alright, are you spending 100 cap on this?

Because I was under the impression that you're doing 60 (the pool confused me).

Let's see here. You're right--you can't spend more than 50% to boost the max cap. But putting nerfs automatically increases the cap. Thus, it's affecting max cap.

So if 60 was your base, you couldn't have nerfs more than 30.

Now, if you spent 100 base...

5 Boosts. (100)
2 Lifeburns available (40<(100/2))
2 Additional Boosts due to nerfs (30<40)

Cap: 140
Cost: 130

*shrugs* Not sure what you were going for with that original.
You know, to clarfiy most of these little mix ups, we should just clarify everything and set up a single name for everything.

As far as I had been doing things, cap was the max you could spend on a sig, and pool is what you allocated. So using those definitions, I could put in x points, then nerf as much as I liked to reach the nerf cap of 150, thus why I thought the sig was spiffy. But since I was wrong (TT___TT), I'll just go with a new one.

Sig Points Available: 60
Point Max: 100

Dark Tigress
Miyu uses her corruption and undernet skills to boost the offensive prowess and healing ability of one target for a short time, forming a tiger shaped tattoo on herself and on the recipient for the duration of the effect.
Empower and Regen for 1 turn with 1 hit Barrier, 2 TCD
Empower x1 (20), 1-hit Barrier (20), Regen 1 (20)
Approved.