Life Barrier

Accidentally posted this, was just trying to ready the post design. Ignore until transaction proccess:

Re-Registers as-normal.

Life Barrier (Unsure of points used)
Splitman splits open his hand and from the split forms a brilliant blue barrier that can be shaped as he likes.
Effect:
Splitman generates a 30 HP 2-way barrier that he can shape however he wants, within reason. This can be used to shield another Navi, or himself(or both), however, if he wants to guarantee sucess he cannot attack from within it. At the end of the round, he may choose an amount of HP to dedicate to the barrier, if it is dealt damage beyond the original 30 he will take up to that much damage instead of the barrier being destroyed, each hitpoint counting as 1.5 hitpoints for the barrier.

The cooldown is (total damage blocked+30)/40 turns rounded up

LifeBurn ability works awkwardly in this case, as I am increasing the amount blocked by .5 for each HP I would have spent. The life-burn ability does not function normally with a shield equivalent and it most certainly makes no sense for one to just burn the health inefficiently, but the mechanic for this is awkward.
No.

No, no, no, no, no.

Rejected.
Okay, I have three things to say about this.

1: Adding your HP to help your barrier defend is neither balanced nor a good idea. Barriers could, actually, be called a flimsy, temporary extension of your HP within limits. You, however, are attempting to make a barrier that can be kept up for an indefinite amount of time, EVEN after it's been effectively killed. Thus, one could say you're basically attempting to make yourself an extremely large extension to your HP by attempting to use a loophole that does not even exist, and never will.

2: YOU can't even come up with a point value for it. Know why?

Because it's against the rules. Blatantly so, even.

You know what? No. I'm not even going to bother making a third comment because you're likely going to just ignore all this anyway and make some completely true arguement about how this isn't imbalanced or rulebreaking at all, and, quite frankly, I don't want to deal with it.

The short version of this post is 'No. Make a new sig.'

-Twi