Heroes Return!

This is a registration for my sig-to-be because of my rebirth:

Heroes Return!

When Rui is nearing the end of his rope, his power spikes, giving him a last minute strength spike, granting him power levels over 9,000 to defeat his enemies! However, once Kaio-ken runes out of juice, Rui is drained of his strength

Passive effect~
When 40 or less HP is reached, Rui's HP is increased to 50. Chip and buster attacks get +20 to total damage. Also there is an IC boost in power and speed (Rui is faster and stronger, but no real boosts.). And slightly increased chance for dodge for 5 turns.

After 5 turns, all previous effects end and Rui's chances of dodging are greatly reduced, and Rui's HP drops to 1.
So you're blatently ripping off a move from DBZ? Also, you forgot what level sig this is, as well as the current cap for this attack. Think this is probably gonna be way overpowered as it is, but put those two stats down anyway.
If you're talking about he "Over 9,000" or "Kaio-ken" that was a joke. Also, I was only thinking of like, action movies, and hwo "The action hero returns so he can kick butt."

also, here's an updated verson, slightly nerfed and with the second part that I forgot about added.

Heroes Return!

When Rui is nearing the end of his rope, a slight "aura" of heat can be detected as his power spikes, giving him a final boost, granting him greatly enhanced power and speed as to defeat his enemies. However, when he runs out of juice, his strength is further drained.

Can be used in conjunction with other sigs
OPB

Passive Mode~ Heroes Return
When 40 or less HP is reached, Rui's HP is increased to 50. Chip and buster attacks get +20 to total damage. Also there is an IC boost in power and speed (Rui is faster and stronger, but no real boosts.). And slightly increased chance for dodge for 3 turns.

After 5 turns, all previous effects end and Rui's chances of dodging are greatly reduced, and Rui's HP drops to 1.

OR:

Attack Mode~ 55% STRIKE~!
Rui gains a slight "burning aura" around his hands and legs, granting him an extended period of full power to deal a lightning powerful blow.

60DMG to 1 enemy
Takes no action to use.
Still haven't told me the level sig or the cap. Also, this looks like two entirely different attacks thrown into one just so you don't have to use another PU to get both. The first one is still way overpowered and you haven't even gotten the upgrade yet, so I have no clue why you're even registering this.
Ok, how about this:

1. It's lvl 2, and I got the upgrade from my rebirth.
2. I wanted to make sure I got it passed early so I can plan around it.
3. Part 2 is an alternate for if I don't end up going under 40, but it's still using the same sort of idea.
Then can you wait until you're allowed to get the upgrade before posting here? I think it was Cestus who made this rule, but we still carried it over: http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...p?showtopic=101
Though if you want an answer right now, its a no. Warn for breaking that little rule I linked to above.
Sorry bout this trouble, but I DO have the upgrade. I cant USE it yet, but I HAVE it.

That rule was for posting here when you had poseted in the shop and nobody had answered yet, or when you were making the attack before you could get the money or the upgrade.
Having a voucher is not the same as having the upgrade. THat's like if someone said they had the money for their Lvl 3 sig and were setting it aside just for that purpose and registered the sig like you did. My judgement stands.
Ok, sure.
One thing is bugging me. Well, two things.

1: NO RIPOFFS, THEO. *Smack*

2: You forgot to lock it, Majin~

-Twii