2.0 Signature: Warrior's Code

2.0 Warrior's Code

MeleeMan's gauntlets open out, releasing streams of fire instead of smoke. The exertion he puts on himself during this technique is self-punishing, sending searing heat throughout his entire body, but his abilities and presence on the battlefield are increased. MeleeMan's voice becomes a thundering roar and his eyes burst with flames; his eyeshield is open during this mode. Enemies tend to get entangled in his heatwave, blurring their judgement into primal rage towards MeleeMan.

-All enemy attacks must designate MeleeMan as their target
-All "Soul Fist" attacks gain a +20 damage boost
-All "Soul Fist" attacks gain +1 stun
-MeleeMan is damaged 20 HP per "Soul Fist" technique used while this sig is active
-3 turn duration; cannot deactivate until then unless by activation of "Survivor's Code"
-Usable once per battle
* (This sig has +45 points by growth system, I guess I'm pumping them into the effect by adding OPB cooldown...)
... All Soul Fist gains +40 equivalent...?

+80 equivalent, under current system... for 30% HP...

Draws attacks to self... Can't decide whether that's good or bad. oo;

This actually sounds underpowered. I'd recommend moving the damage to self onto upon use of Soul Fist attacks. XD
I was sort of hoping to draw attacks to myself so I could work as a tanker. Grr. >: D

*flexes nonexistant muscles*

Alright, so I only get the 1/10 damage when I actually use a Soul Fist attack then? If so, I'm cool with that.
... No likey %s, once again. Just make it a static 20 damage.
Okay, static 20's fine. XD

...Didn't a certain navi used to have quite a few attacks involving percentages if I remember correctly? >=D

*torments Demon*
Well, it's not my fault he got through registration with those... ;p

*Actually considers bringing him back, as well.* He'd be so much stronger using static values instead of percentages...

On topic again, this looks good. Approved.