Katanashi Gaki and Kegamusha

Operator

Name: Katanashi Gaki (Japanese Translation: Spoiled Brat)
Appearance: Always wears a pair of gleaming black sunglasses as a rule, masking his shimmering Caribbean blue eyes. Posses Gleaming golden yellow hair. Often wears a jet-black jacket/suit coat that tends to flail behind him in the wind for dramatic affect and a white undershirt. Commonly found wearing black cargo pants. Sparkling shiny black dress shoes are a staple for this character. Always has a smile ready for use.
Personality:His dad owning a little known but well off Netnavi program and battle chip design company, he has gained a VERY spoiled attitude. His parents let him get away with virtually anything without the slightest bit of resistance. Consequently he tends to get his way, and when he doesn't....hell WILL break loose. Lacks compassion for others and even KIDNAPPED the navi he USES!!!
PET Modifications: A specially designed ring surrounds the outside at where the seem of the two plastic pieces coming together would be. This ring serves as a measure to insure the kidnapped navi does not escape and is permanently connected to his PET.

NetNavi

Name: Kegamusha
Element: Normal
Type: Sword
Appearance: Has midnight black shiny leather armour plating over all his body. A cape accents the armour with the darkness of a moonless night on the exterior and the gleaming silver color of the gracious moon radiating from the interior. Holds five sheaths on right and left of him, which he draws shinsei kouken out of. Shinsei Kouken has its own personality and physical mirage like representation, yet this physical character representation holds NO battle benefit and is merely there for story elements. The swords physical representation resembles a peregrine falcon, which does nothing in battle aside during signature attacks. Mounted on the navi's head is nothing but a pair of black sun glasses, which just happen to have various computerized processes. Mildly muscular looking, yet holds untold strength. Silver hair and shimmering silver eyes.
Personality: Cold, calculated, and short tempered. Kegamusha works toward improving himself, he will not rest until he has enough power to protect others. He in all senses of the word....SEVERLY DISLIKES his operator, who is too self centered and holds no conception of the word "Self-sacrifice". Kegamusha himself puts up a very very
hard shell, not wanting anyone to get to know him until he can protect them. He will not allow himself to get close and make attachments to those around him, and then loose them because he was too weak to do anything. Where exactly he will draw that line of having gotten "good enough" is uncertain at best. Normally does not say much and will be the loner in a mass conversation. Holds GREAT difficulty interacting with girls, they totally rattle his concentrated and cool nature, he will make nothing but mistakes in his efforts to do anything in there presence, aside protecting them that is.
Bio: The general idea goes something like this. Basically the navi was developed for this special pent-blade assault style, where a blade is wielded by each arm and leg plus one in the mouth. The navi was developed by a special unnoticed laboratory working on experimental battle styles and navi types, and while he was there he made some very strong connections.

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. The laboratory one day was annihilated by a pack of ravenous darkloids that sought to corrupt various navis. While he was with his friends the navi group was ambushed. At the time the navi had been the strongest fighter, most of his friends being more recon and support type navi's. The inexperienced navi had to battle a pack of 10 vicious dark loids that had been battling for about 15 years. Needless to say the poor navi fell in less then a minute; and was forced to watch the murder of his friends while he slowly died.

After finishing off his friends the myriad of bandits left the navi for dead and sacked the cyber lab, taking anything they thought would hold value. The navi clung just barely to life, when a group of first response medi-programs arrived and slowly rehabilitated him to fully operational state. The process was grueling and painful, it took 2 months for a full recovery from the trauma.

After his recovery the penta-sword wielder was essentially tossed out onto the street; the lab filed bankruptcy, and the navi was forced to fend for himself on the internet; that is, until one fateful day which the navi would forever regret. While wandering the streets doing some basic bug busting, a goofy 10 year old kid saw him and thought he would make a really neat navi, so he used a "Hi-jack Ring", effectively taking the navi hostage.

The kid was a complete rich-boy spoiled brat in all sense of the phrase, and the navi couldn't stand it, yet he had to deal with it. The 5 bladed user was callas and bitter, he held a cold and hard personality and poured all his efforts into net battling, into improving himself so he could protect others; so that he could live with his inability to protect his friends at the lab. At present, he has not yet met his blade...but he does get the feeling that during battles something is speaking to him.

Custom Weapon: shinsei kouken (five separate blades)
Signature Attack:
Elite Performance
adds 20 dmg to any one sword chip or sword related offensive maneuver once every turn. (Passive after use)(uses one action slot for activation turn and nothing afterward)

Summery Stats

Zenny: 0
HP: 100
Level: 0
Battlechips: Cannon, Rageclaw, Shotgun.
Crosses: None.
Key Items: Imprisonment PET Beta
Navi Customizer contents: Undershirt, Attack+1, Rapid+1, Charge+1.
Navicust points available: 10/40
Signature Attacks:
Elite Performance
A marketplace adorned the otherwise ragtag and rundown town square of this odd place known as 'Rogue Network', shady businesses and small stalls with strange signs lining every wall-- things like 'Trenn and Wiz.exe' or 'Zanallen and Runeknight.exe'. Some of these stalls seemed abandoned and merely left there, with no care or worry from their owners-- a large red sign with the word 'Approved' hung upon each of these.

Curiously, Gandalf found one of these stalls with his character's names on it... and he felt the instinctive urge to stand inside. The moment he did, the same teenager as before appeared in front of the old, tired wizard, a loud, sharp crack and a bright flash of light marking his arrival.

What had the boy's name been again...? Ah, right, 'Twi'.

The boy grinned, red eyes still hidden by the brim of his hat, and began to speak. "Hello there again, Gandalf. I told you that ye'd best remember my name... because I'm the head of these registration areas. That's what this place is, after all. Those 'abandoned stalls' over there are remnants of the past... points of entry for characters long accepted into the RP. If you're lucky, we can do the same with yours."

The teen boy tipped the brow of his wizard's hat up, and pulled a small chart off of the stand Gandalf was occupying. "Yada yada yada, spelling error, yada yada yada, stupid idea, yada yada yada... potential." The teen took a sudden interest in the old man's chart, and flipped through the small chart's three pages, intently reading and commenting upon every aspect of the small thing before slamming it down upon the counter, a list of changes marked in red:

------------------------
Y HELO THAR, once again. Sorry for the long-winded, RP-esque intro that I don't normally do.

Anyway.

-[Approval. :D]Aside from being a bit... messy, the physical descriptions of these guys sound okay.

-[lol]You spelt Summary wrong.

-[IMPORTANT]The starting sig seems a bit... strong... for a starter. It's essentially a +20 to your normal attack which can be done EVERY ACTION OF EVERY TURN. I'd recommend sticking with something a bit less hax, like the first action of every turn gains a +20 to the damage it deals (The FIRST hit of damage it deals with multi-hitter chips like Vulcan). That would be something I'd be allowed to let you by with. Otherwise... change the sig.

-[NITPICK]The bio is a hueg wal o teckst (sic). That makes it very TC;DR (Too Cramped; Didn't Read). Try adding in a few line breaks? Please? For me? *Innocent eyes* An example of this:

Quote ()

The general idea goes something like this. Basically the navi was developed for this special pent-blade assault style, where a blade is wielded by each arm and leg plus one in the mouth. The navi was developed by a special unnoticed laboratory working on experimental battle styles and navi types, and while he was there he made some very strong connections.

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. The laboratory one day was annihilated by a pack of ravenous darkloids that sought to corrupt various navis. While he was with his friends the navi group was ambushed. At the time the navi had been the strongest fighter, most of his friends being more recon and support type navi's. The inexperienced navi had to battle a pack of 10 vicious dark loids that had been battling for about 15 years. Needless to say the poor navi fell in less then a minute; and was forced to watch the murder of his friends while he slowly died.

After finishing off his friends the myriad of bandits left the navi for dead and sacked the cyber lab, taking anything they thought would hold value. The navi clung just barely to life, when a group of first response medi-programs arrived and slowly rehabilitated him to fully operational state. The process was grueling and painful, it took 2 months for a full recovery from the trauma.

After his recovery the penta-sword wielder was essentially tossed out onto the street; the lab filed bankruptcy, and the navi was forced to fend for himself on the internet; that is, until one fateful day which the navi would forever regret. While wandering the streets doing some basic bug busting, a goofy 10 year old kid saw him and thought he would make a really neat navi, so he used a "Hi-jack Ring", effectively taking the navi hostage.

The kid was a complete rich-boy spoiled brat in all sense of the phrase, and the navi couldn't stand it, yet he had to deal with it. The 5 bladed user was callas and bitter, he held a cold and hard personality and poured all his efforts into net battling, into improving himself so he could protect others; so that he could live with his inability to protect his friends at the lab. At present, he has not yet met his blade...but he does get the feeling that during battles something is speaking to him.

-Twi
The Wizard shot back drawing forth his sword and bringing up his staff upon the bolt striking down in the stall he had entered. The magic casters features were harsh and keen on this threat to his peaceful existence; his skin turned very pale as the energy of his life force was being redirected to defenses and offensive maneuvers, his mind a whirl with battle tactics and stratagies. After the shock of the seemingly random materialization of this at first unidentified being has subsided the wizard finally realized who stood before him. It was that kid named Twi that the wizard's idiot author had accidentally missed before and then reprogrammed into the welcoming thread. Sheathing his sword and resting on his staff; his skin tone eventually returned and his features once again reverted to that common merry and kindhearted form. Speaking in a rather apologetic yet rich tone the aged wizard greeted the young man.

Please forgive me for my haste action, there are many a people that I have met in my time, that would much enjoy seeing my head hung upon a wall. Consequently due to these multiple enemies of mine over the years I've gained a very avid disliking to instantaneous-suddenly-out-of-nowhere materialization spells. >.>;;;

------------------------------------------------

You couldn't think of a better word for a teleportation spell?

Well what would YOU call it?

...point taken

Oye, I hope you can forgive me for having missed your post back in the welcoming thread, I did my best to compensate, but I do sincerely apologize T.T;;;;;. I honestly had thought I had responded, but twould seem I missed do to how crazy that day was. I'll get to work on fixing this stuff up right away, sorry for the messiness of the physical descriptions, I'll try to clean those up. (That's what I get for whipping up the physical description at like 2 AM eh? >.>;;;, once again my apologies).

I also apologize for the strenuous wall of text of DOOM. It never occurred to me to actually space them out, its just an idea I've never seen before and is indeed a good one to adopt. I'll follow your spacing instructions to the letter for that sake and once again send my apologies for the inconveniences.

One question I've had for a while is as follows; can I replace the buster with the five blades? The general idea I was shooting for was that the signature move would boost attacks with the blades he wielded, and that the blades would be counted as a buster. I don't know if that is legal and will gladly change my thinking if the need should arise. If it is found that this addition of 20 dmg to both the buster counter part and chips is too strong I will more then willingly rework its intentionality.

Thank you for your review! Tis highly valued! ^_^!
The swords can actually be your buster, so don't fret. Here, Custom Weapon = Buster. Also, he's saying +20 to more than one attack a turn breaks the passive limit, as 40dmg in a turn is a 1 turn cooldown, you'd need to have less than an average of 40dmg in the turn for it to fly. If you just have a +20 to one atk each turn, that would totally fly, and you could prolly even get away with not using the activation action.
All requested changed fulfilled, I believe to the letter(excluding of course appearance, which I shall deal with at a later point in time in the sense of organization and messiness damage control >.>;;;).
Twi looked over the changed chart the old man had handed back to him, and grinned. He set it down on the ground nearby, and began to chant.

The teen's features suddenly changed for a brief moment before setting back into normalcy. The teen grinned at the wizard once more, and spoke. "Stand back."

Twi's hair changed into a bright, glowing Azure blue, and a small orb of similar-colored energy appeared in each hand-- he was casting a spell. He muttered a few choice letters in a language that the wizard couldn't quite make out, and his right pauldron's three stars glowed a deep, rich orange.

A second, smaller, orange orb of energy appeared in each of the two larger azure ones, and Twi fired them both out of his palms. One hit Gandalf straight in the chest, engulfing him in the blue energy, while the other one hit the chart on the ground, which began to glow orange.

Twi muttered a few more words in the odd, magical language, and he himself began to glow purple. With a loud shout of the word 'Approved!', everything went white.

...The last thing Gandalf saw was two ghostly forms hovering over the chart...

---------

Do I honestly need to say it? Meh. Approved.

-Twi