Stephen and DarkDestiny.EXE

Operator
Name: Stephen Jones
Appearance: A rather normal guy, he has close-cut hair and is rather considered to be a nerd. Master programmer, he designed his navi to alter its shape in order to always be considered 'cool' by the in-crowd. Not one to fit in, he wears comfortable clothes including baggy but not overlarge jeans that zip off at the knees and a dark blue, red, or black T-shirt.
Personality: Kind of nerdy, always an outcast. He customized his navi so that his navi could fit in, but he himself makes no effort to belong to any group.
PET Modifications: Lost In Shadows: No matter where DarkDestiny goes, he's covered in heavy shadows.

NetNavi
Name: DarkDestiny.EXE
Element: Normal
Type: Normal
Appearance: DarkDestiny's favorite form has a black cloak that goes from his neck to the ground. When he allows the cloak to open, such as when he is walking, he has abnormally large boots that strengthen his attacks. His head is similar to that of a normal navi, a helmet that shows the face. The helmet, his undersuit, his boots, and his cloak are all black when he isn't glitched.
Personality: Normally dark, hence his name, is convinced that the world will end any moment. Generally not fun to be around, he's silent and slightly depressed most of the time. Random glitches occasionally cause him to become bright and cheerful, turning his cloak and boots a light blue color. The same glitch can also cause him to be filled with rage or passion, turning his cloak red and purple respectively.
Custom Weapon: Dark Slam: DarkDestiny leaps into the air and kicks the enemy with his massive boots.
Signature Attack: Beheading Blow: DarkDestiny puts all of his strength into a massive kick, dealing 70 damage in a single blow. The effort needed to lift his boots that far off the ground and aim them directly at the enemy wears him out, forcing him to wait two turns before he can use this attack again.
A note: We have a GMO (Graphic Module Overdrive) thingy that lets you have and switch between multiple appearances as you grow stronger.

A bit more description on what the Navi looks like, perhaps? All I'm visualizing is a cloak over some huge-ass boots. Something describing the rest of his body can bring him to life faster.

The CD system... doesn't mean you're defenseless for two turns. You just can't use that attack for two turns. You can still use chips, other attacks, dodge, etc etc.

Oh. And you're Normal/Normal. No such thing as a N/A type here.
Oh... Really? Weird... That was my navi's way of being himself... By being other people... Is that important?

>.>
He mainly is a cloak over some bigass boots... I'll try to describe him better...

New idea! Would it be okay if my PET had a function that cast shadows around DarkDestiny whereever he went?

Also, the Rubric thing siad N/A, so I put that.
...another schitzophrenic...?

...oh, well...

YOU'RE GOOD, HOMES!

(Demon's giving me permission to do this.~)

YOU GET: Newbie BattleChip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1

YOU GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: [30/40] ATK+1 x1, RAP+1 x1, CHG+1 x1, Undershirt x1

USE THEM WELL!
>.>

Yush.

*begins to leave*

*comes back*

What do I do now?
Go and post your Operator profile in the Operator Profiles section, and post your Navi profile in the Navi Profiles section. Once you've done that, put all the right stuff into your forum signature, and then you'll be ready to go into the RP world.