Brandon and Tankman.EXE

((I posted this in the wrong areas.... Please Forgive me.))

Net Op
Name: Brandon Potter
Appearance: 6'1". Slightly Overwieght.
-Hair Color: Black
-Eye Color: Green
-Skin Shade: Light
--Clothes:
-Head: Persciption Glasses
-Upper Body: A Green Cameo Vest with a Black T-shirt. On The sholders of the vest is his Navi Symbol.
-Lower Body:Green Cameo Pants and Wears Black Sneakers.
Personality: Brandon is a fairly out-going person. He tries to be serious when it comes to work, but He can be just too lazy. But Very Determined in Net-Battles.
PET Modifications: Green Cameo PET with black trim, otherwise normal.

Net Navi
Name:Tankman.EXE
Element: Fire
Type: N/A?
Appearance:

His body is covered in a Cameo coating which allows him to blend in better with some surroundings. On his Right Arm is a Cannon, Capable of firing powerful Shots and his Helmet allows Tankman to make Accurate Shots.
Personality:Loves to Net-Battle and is very Protective. But When he isnt Battling, he is quite Humorous.
Custom Weapon:Tank Cannon
Signature Attack: Extreme Firepower - 70 Damage. Cooldown time is 3 turns. This attack Allows Tankmans Cannon to over Charge Slightly and unleash a power attack that only hits a single Target.
The damage on that sig can be ten more, and it needs a cooldown. If it's only straight damage, that would be a 2CD. We ask that you submit a description alongside a picture for appearance. Also, not important, but you might not wanna be so all over the place with your personality descriptions, one second they sound hardened, the next, malleable.

Quote (Albel)

The damage on that sig can be ten more, and it needs a cooldown. If it's only straight damage, that would be a 2CD. We ask that you submit a description alongside a picture for appearance. Also, not important, but you might not wanna be so all over the place with your personality descriptions, one second they sound hardened, the next, malleable.

I made the Changes... Is it better?
Huh. Is that picture just a modded SearchSoul?
Yes, it most assuredly is.

Quote (Demonstar)

Huh. Is that picture just a modded SearchSoul?

Actually...no...it isnt..I just used Parts from a Picture Of Searchman..... Thats it....
Sorry, I'm not an MMBN type, so I can't pick out which parts. It really does look like SearchSoul to me.
Allow me, Kazu--

That's Megaman with semi-poorly added 'Tank' and Searchman parts to make it look 'different'. It's different enough that it doesn't look exactly like the original (It looks more like the bastard child of SearchSoul Megaman and Searchman...), but similar enough to realize that it's an edit of an existing picture.

If you wish to gain about 50% more respect from me, remove the picture and accept the fact that we realize it's a poor edit.

As for the reg itself...

[joking]'Brandon Potter'? He's related to Harry? OOH, ASK HIM TO TEACH ME MAGIC! *Shot*[/joking]

Tankman...

...I'm torn between classifying this as a ripoff, or a normal... *Mumble* ...navi. The latter is acceptable-- the former is not.

As for the Operator, he's fine.
I say "Tankman" is okay. We can't expect everyone to be as creative as "Wiz.exe." Honestly.
The treads are original, the body repainted, the legs and helmet are searchmans, the arm is NapalmMans, the other is electeam megaman's. anyways, I think tankman is plenty original, and I think that while the picture is crappy, it is easy to make one that is NOT based off of the parts and still be original. If nothing else, just write a description and sanz the picture.