Leiquan's fantastic profile updates!

Ok firstly, I felt that with a better knowledge of my characters, I should input my new found info into my profile, so here goes:

Lex Ghost

Before

Appearance: Shorter than the average 17 year old, Lex has always been quite small, (though he would call it vertically challenged). Dark brown eyes with a large black afro that more than makes up for his short stature. He wears a baggy red jumper at all times, blue shorts and a pair of sandals.

After

Appearance: Shorter than most 17 year old guys, Lex only clocks in around 150 cm but he more than makes up for this with his large afro which allows him to gain the attention of most that would generally overlook him. With a slim build, tanned skin and brown eyes, he would not be very memorable if it were not for his large hair but no matter what is going on around him, he always tries to keep up a friendly smile. His general attire is made up from a combination of a black with orange trim top, khaki cargo shorts and a pair of roughed up, old white trainers that were long past their prime.

Before

Personality: because of his height (or lack there of) he is always quick to defend himself from anybody that would comment on it, he spends the majority of his time lounging about and sleeping. Even though he can be quite sociable, he finds it hard to make friends as he would rather relax by himself.

After

Personality: Lex does not always make the biggest impression on those he meets, at least not for anything other than his hair and for that reason he always tries to come across as a friendly, sociable person. Although he is fairly confident in himself and what he does, he sometimes comes across as shy to those he meets, his navi is the general source of many of these problems as rather than allowing Lex to make his own introductions, Phantasm will generally shout something over the PET mike, leading to all kinds of social awkwardness. When battling, he generally lets Phantasm lead the fight, using the navi's stubbornness to trick him into doing the right things with small comments.

Grey/Phantasm

Before

Appearance: Because Phantasm is merely a normal navi that has been possessed, his appearance changes on what current state he is in. When outside of battle or when facing opponents he doesn't deem worthy, he has the appearance of a normal standard model navi, except that he is deep purple. When he meets a worthy opponent, becomes angry or is near another ghost, his appearance changes to a normal navi with a head that floats slightly off his shoulders engulfed in green flames, his hands and feet become green flames in the shape of their respective body part, his lower body that connects his legs to his torso also burst into flames. Around him floats three spectral green flames that constantly circle behind him. His Logo is a Purple background with a green flame in the centre.

Now

Appearance: Because Phantasm is merely a normal navi that has been possessed, his appearance dramatically changes' depending on which consciousness is in control. When the original inhabitant Grey is in control, he takes on the appearance of a simple normal navi, with a colouring that is slightly paler than a regular normal navi's due to the energy consumed by his other form. When the second consciousness, known as Phantasm, takes control his body structure completely changes, the most obvious of these is the transformation of his limbs, as his hands and feet become completely formed of flames, the flame embodiment continues up to his elbows and knees, it also forms his shoulders and a large part of the bottom of his torso, this joins the remainder of his legs and chest together. The final change that occurs is the fact that his head is lifted clean of his shoulders and engulfed in the same ferocious lime green flames. What is left of the navi's original body takes on the colour of a deep purple, the navis emblem of a green ball of flame centred in a deep, almost black background is centred in the middle of his remaining original chest.

Before

Personality: When in normal mode, Phantasm is a mild mannered, kind navi, who at times can be slightly forgetful; he also prefers to be called Grey. When in Ghost mode (spirit.GMO), Phantasm becomes an angry navi, who will not show mercy to his opponents. Normal mode Phantasm hates the fact that when he goes ghost mode, he becomes angry and uncaring, and as such, always tries to help others to make up for his mistakes.

Now

Personality: When in the original form, Grey has a very pessimistic view on life, his lack of control coupled with his lack of knowledge on what has happened to him in times passed has left him with a deep empty feeling, his constant feeling of uselessness leads to him being very easily pushed around, shy and easily scared by many things, although if you were to push past this, you would find that he is a great strategist, with a great knowledge of the working of his chips. When the Phantasm takes control he becomes a totally different navi, surly, uncompromising and incredibly stubborn, he believes that he always knows best and should always take the lead, with very little understanding of other navi's and their feelings, Phantasm usually comes across as rude, blunt and obnoxious. Due to his ghostly origins, Phantasm has a strange way of speaking, usually talking of death with little worry or care while also speaking of things that had happened to him in past incarnations. The strangest thing about him though is that he seems to lack full control of himself when battling, leading Lex to believe that there may be more to him than meets the eye.

Ok and secondly, I was wondering if i could change my Netop's name slightly, it's not majorly important, but I think the new one roles of the tounge better.

Old
Lex Ghost

New
Lex Ghostly
I'm always for profile improvements. Approved.