Change to Operator

Need to bring my operator up to speed so that I can work out the points of my subplot and my other devices of awesome.

Quote ()

Operator
Name: Leo Umi
Describition: Leo is a tall young man who is heavyset. He stands about 6' 3" tall and weights over 250 pounds. His eyes show clear sleep derivision in their faded brown iris. His black hair sets futher back on his skull and he keeps it short. He is a very unclean young man, this being shown by how his hair is plastered to his head by oils and sweat. He prefers to spend his time programming and changing his Navi around. Leo wears a plain white t-shirt with a blacked out Navi image on it. Under the Navi image it says, "You death was too quick to see the killer." Leo wears a pair of tan shorts, showing his pale skin. Leo's shoes are pretty standard, and can be bought anywhere basically. Leo wears a green jacket tied around his waist.
Personiliaty: Leo is very intelligent, wise, quick-thinking and a brillient planner. However, he is also very shy and resevered from other humans, and prefers to spend time with his Navi instead. Leo will never approach a person, espically not a female. He would rather sit back and watch people instead. He can solve just about any problem he is confronted with.
Pet Mods: The PET is white with the music staffs on it showing the various notes on it. The PET has a headset jack so that Leo may stay to his shy nature and talk only to Bard. The PET also has a belt clip.

New Profile

Name: Leo Umi
Describition: Leo is a tall man who is heavyset. He stands about 6' 4" tall and weights 260 pounds. His eyes show clear sleep derivision in their faded brown iris. His face has a few signs of acne, but is generally clean. His teeth are slightly yellowed from smoking. His black hair is short, the longest part not reaching the top of his ears. He is a unclean man, this being shown by his greasy hair and constant untrimmed scruff on his face. Leo wears a plain Black t-shirt and a pair of tan shorts, showing his pale skin. Leo's shoes are pretty standard, and can be bought anywhere basically. Leo wears a green jacket tied around his waist. Leo wears a high school graduation ring on his right middle finger. On each wrist he has a large wristband. One has a navi image, the other a character from a tv show.
Personality: Leo is a very intelligent young man who is a fast thinker and great problem solver. He loves music is nearly all forms, wishing he could play some of the instruments he listens to daily, but to caught up with his Navi and school work to be able to learn. Leo is a rather shy person who shys away from females and doesn't say much expect around his greatest of friends. He often gets nervous in social cases, even just asking for simple direction can fluster him. He would rather have a computer and his PET near him than another person. This doesn't mean he is emotionless towards others, he just doesn't know how to act in a social case, and would rather stay in his norm than branch out. He has very little self esteem.

Leo is studying to be a programmer. He has been programming for years, and personally programmed his own navi. He has a very realistic touch to his programming, as shown best by Bard. He programmed Bard to look human. In a way, she is how he wishes he could be; more social, instrument savvy, and more interesting.

Pet Mods: The PET is black with the white musical staffs on it showing the various notes on it. The PET has a headset jack so that Leo may stay to his shy nature and talk only to Bard. Leo has several editing programs so he can always change the enviroment of his PET for Bard.
As noted here, I can approve your thread~

APPROVED