8-Ball.sp

Name: 8-Ball.sp
Sex: Female
Appearance: (I'm still working on the sprite picture)
Relatively tall for a female navi, if I had to ballpark it she'd be around 6'1". Athletic build, green hair in a tomboy-ish cut, gold eye color. 8-ball's face seems to resemble Kasumi's "Aunt" Terra, though when she was a bit younger. Her uniform resembles XIII's style, except the jacket is green and the pants are forest camouflage pattern. Also has a green helmet with visor that she wears when in combat. Like XIII, 8-ball also has a marking, though in her case its a tattoo of an 8-ball on her right hand. Her weapon is a rifle very similar to the M1-Garand, though with a slightly more futureistic color and pattern, and a cord comes out of the stock to attack into her helmet, turning the helmet visor into both a HUD and an electronic sniper scope.
Personality: Energetic (with workaholic undertones) and talkative, the kind of person who tends to take responsibility for others upon herself; a sort of energetic "older sister" personality, which greatly compliments XIII's usually relaxed and reckless nature. However, when the heat of combat sets in and 8-ball is focusing on the fight, she becomes a much more serious and intense person altogether.
Element: Wood
Subtype: Cursor

((alright, i think I covered everything at this point. If I'm missing something or did something wrong, please let me know.))
Nope, everything looks good. Approved.
Thanks. So what do I need to do next? do I just link to this page in my sig, or do I have to repost it somewhere else?
It's probably better to repost it somewhere else since you're going to need to keep track of the upgrades you're going to spend on it.
Where then? sorry to nag like this, I jsut want to make sure I get it right the first time.
Homepage or even in your navi's profile.