Aida/Capuchin

Operator
Name: Aida Ambridge
Appearance: Orange hair with cute red hairclips. She has green eyes. She wears a light purple long sleeved shirt and light blue pants. Wears regular red sneakers.
Personality: Aida is a very shy girl and is picked on by her peers and teased. She doesn't have many friends and she doesn't now how to stand up for herself so her father gave her a navi in hopes of it building up her confidence. She's beginning to learn to become more confident in herself little by little and is very friendly. She enjoys being with company more than being with herself even though she tends to be found alone.
PET Modifications: Black and creamy white

NetNavi

Name: Capuchin
Element: Normal
Type: N/A
Appearance: (Capuchin is a type of monkey so her outfit will look like this) Has a big black tail. Her helmet is cream colored with a picture of a monkey on earpieces. Her skin is tan and has cute blue eyes. Her boots are black and so are the gloves. Her shoulders and throat are cream colored like the helmet but the rest of her suit is black
Personality: Capuchin is a kind and sweet navi who enjoys a good laugh. She enjoys dancing and putting on a show for and audience as long as they tip her. She can be easily distracted by shiny things if not careful. She is determined to make Aida stand up for herself and find friends. She even yells at the bullies and tries to battle their navis. Capuchin is very protective over Aida and only wants to make her happy.
Custom Weapon: Red Pole
Signature Attack: Pole Strike. Capuchin's pole extends and she immediatley whacks the enemy with it. (level 1 sig, 60 damage, 3-turn Cooldown.)
Remove starting chip for now, please!

Rapid/Charged attacks?
OOOOkeeeaaaaay.....I think I got it all set....I think
Also... what would you like to bring over? Pick any two from the topic.
I choose...

1 speed upgrade and

3 chips....Sword - 1800z, Boomerang1 - 2500z, Energybomb - 600z
Kay.

APPROVED!

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1

Make profile threads for both Operator/Navi, and make a Signature!