Kobo has broken the rules!

It has been pointed out that my character's level of control over their own body breaks the need for GMOs too far. Im going to RP after the event is all over, so I must fix this break in the rules. Im keeping my shapechange theme, however, I'm doing it with GMOs like everyone else, instead of keeping it for changing clothes.

Also, Im doing what I tried to do in my last time, which was remove the mary sue elements. I am deleting all ties with my broken, rule breaking, and sue-making subplot plans, meaning I have to remove the battle personality program. That means Kobo will be crazy all the time, even in battle. Expect to see me getting PWNT by the mods for insane behavior.

------OLD STUFF------

Quote (Rule breaking pointed out in Bold)

Kobo is a yellow Canine furry with orange wings, however, this is only his default form. Kobo is a shape changer, meaning he can morph his body to fit his needs. (Kobo can change his basic shape, removing many needs for GMOs, this is partially because I too the rules too far in my head.) This does not give him the ability to dodge attacks by morphing his body. (Trying to keep in the rules by pointing things out) His armor is a nearly full body suit that is teal with red designs around the chest, waist, and shoulders and yellow designs around the legs, arms, and neck. The armor can change to fit the form he choses to take, but thats it. (His armor should not change to fit his body, as his basic shape should not change in the first place.) His wings don't move very much, unless he intends to or he is startled.

[I've also decided to fix the personality]

Quote (Changes pointed out in Bold)

Personality: In words, Kobo's personality is binary made up of 7, 9, L, and 5. In a color, it is Uglki. Kobo is happy all of the time. He is completely random, or else I wouldn't of said that stuff about his personality. (Thats just stupid) He always welcomes new friends, especially playmates, no matter who or what they are, sometimes to his dismay. (Just to show you how bad it that is for him) Often (the "Most" was not needed) he acts like a 3 year old on a sugar high, minus the whining. One of his favorite activities is to hide behind/in something, slowly come out, say something, and slowly go back behind/in whatever the object was. How he does this, no one knows. (Not necessary)

Also, you can forget the custom weapon remark and the battle program (Im keeping the eating program, It's perfect for LULZ).

Quote (This)

Custom weapon: Anything - Kobo is a shape changer, and therefore can change his body to fit the battlechip or whatever attack he is using.

Quote (AND THIS)

BATTLE KOBO: Kobo has a spare personality stored away, simply called the "auto-trainer". This personality appears whenever Kobo enters battle as it was created by his programmer as a trainer for newbie netops/a protection against Kobo's default personality. He will give out orders to his operator again and again. Kobo usually does not take enough care to remember what happens in auto-trainer mode, yet he is fully capable of doing so. Battle Kobo seems a natural veteran and does not like to be lectured. He also is triggered whenever Kobo feels he needs to be activated. The auto trainer will be a guide to Zeen during any non-battle activation to the best of his ability, yet the other Kobo will often trigger him for no good reason. The auto-trainer deactivates in these times at his own will. He says that the toggle phrase will turn him off, yet will not repeat it to anyone, even Zeen.

-------------NEW STUFF-----------

[First, apperance]

Quote (NEW APPERANCE)

Appearance: Kobo is a yellow Canine furry with orange wings and pale-brown hair. His armor is a nearly full body suit that is teal with red designs around the chest, waist, and shoulders and yellow designs around the legs, arms, and neck. His wings move like normal wings, however he is too heavy to lift himself with them.  Its hard to find himself without a smile on.

Quote (NOT REALLY NEW PERSONALITY)

Personality: In words, Kobo's personality is binary made up of 7, 9, L, and 5. In a color, it is Uglki. Kobo is happy all of the time. He always welcomes new friends, especially playmates, no matter who or what they are, sometimes to his dismay. Often he acts like a 3 year old on a sugar high, minus the whining.

Quote (Custom weapon[/quote)

Custom weapon: Anything - Kobo's programming creates random effects for attacks, sometimes utterly unrelated to the attack he is using

:3
I've broken the rules and I'm trying to fix it before I actually RP.

Please?
133 views, no comments?

no approvals?

IF THERES SOMETHING WRONG STILL TELL ME, DONT JUST BE QUIET D:

so ja, bump asfter all this time, even tho its at the top of this forum because no one is getting profile changes anymore.
Yeah... I mean, basically, it's just cutting stuff, right?

Sure, this all seems fine. Approved.