Students Questionable Activities Breed Violence

"Leave the Armadill to run. Go after that Kilbo! I will finish the Apple," DragonierMan commanded as he teleported into melee with the AppleSamu. His defenses refreshed with a flash of light, and he raised his fists. The energy pooled up from his emblem, spread through his arms, and moved into his fists. His gauntlets expanded and glowed gold. He got ready to punch the heck out of the Applesamu.

The Swordy3, Magistrate, Suzume, and Aya all teleported/flew towards the hiding Kilbo, swords gleaming. And they began to chase the Kilbo around the battlefield, slashing and stabbing and attempting to bludgeon the virus as it popped in and out of the forest. They tried to use their numbers, like a pack of hounds, to surround the Kilbo. They split up multiple times and tried to out-flank the slippery enemy. Somewhere along the line the three dragoniers left their broken swords embeddened in the ground or in the foliage and equipped hammers. Swinging and slamming them into various locations.

Drago began throwing hands at the AppleSamu. His fists, shining gold, thrusted into the enemy zone again and again. Giving the virus the one-two punch. He gave a quick jab to the center to pop up the head, then tried to uppercut the bulb of the flower. He stepped around his opponent, trying to keep his opponent hedged in, and paying attention entirely to him.


Summary (Turn 3)
Actions

Action Count 1
D1: DragonierMan's Aegis 3 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD]. Target: Self. Teleport Movement: Into melee range of AppleSamu.
Swordy3HP: 180
Damage: 100 + Long Attack + Slashing / 75 + Wide Attack + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a Swordy-N3 virus to aid you. Can attack with either LongSword or WideSword, is immune to Sleep status, and can Teleport as a free action once per turn.
Element: Null
Special: Allied Virus: This virus has two actions per turn, and is fully controllable by the summoner. If no orders are given, it will perform actions at random, but will never intentionally interfere with or damage the summoner or their allies. Deleting this virus will grant no additional rewards to either side.
Trader Rank: A
1: *Free Action Teleport: Target: Self. Teleport to within LongSword distance of Kilbo.
Attack: LongSword (Acc: B; 100 Null Damage + Long Attack + Slashing). Target: Kilbo.
M1:Magistrate's Aegis 3 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD]. Target: Self. Teleport Movement: Into melee range of Kilbo.
S1: Suzume's Aegis 3 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD]. Target: Self. Teleport Movement: Into melee range of Kilbo.
A1: Aya's Aegis 3 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD]. Target: Self. Teleport Movement: Into melee range of Kilbo.


Action Count 2
D2: GoldFistDamage: 180 + Impact + Knockback
Accuracy: B
Description: Punch forward with large fist. Invokes knockback. Can knock objects into enemies. Use four actions to charge to send an entire three punch combo of rocket punches at three separate enemies. Rare
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: A
: 180 + Impact + Knockback (Acc: B) Target: AppleSamu. 1/2 Uses Remaining.
Swordy3HP: 180
Damage: 100 + Long Attack + Slashing / 75 + Wide Attack + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a Swordy-N3 virus to aid you. Can attack with either LongSword or WideSword, is immune to Sleep status, and can Teleport as a free action once per turn.
Element: Null
Special: Allied Virus: This virus has two actions per turn, and is fully controllable by the summoner. If no orders are given, it will perform actions at random, but will never intentionally interfere with or damage the summoner or their allies. Deleting this virus will grant no additional rewards to either side.
Trader Rank: A
2: Attack: LongSword (Acc: B; 100 Null Damage + Long Attack + Slashing). Target: Kilbo.
M2: Chip Preset [SP]: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack (Acc: B) #1. Target: AppleSamu3. 0/2 Uses Remaining. Broken!
S2: Chip Preset [SP]: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack (Acc: B) #2. Target: AppleSamu3. 0/2 Uses Remaining. Broken!
A2: Chip Preset [SP]: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack (Acc: B) #3. Target: AppleSamu3. 0/2 Uses Remaining. Broken!


Action Count 3
D3: GoldFistDamage: 180 + Impact + Knockback
Accuracy: B
Description: Punch forward with large fist. Invokes knockback. Can knock objects into enemies. Use four actions to charge to send an entire three punch combo of rocket punches at three separate enemies. Rare
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: A
: 180 + Impact + Knockback (Acc: B) Target: AppleSamu. 0/2 Uses Remaining. Broken!
( D4: --> ) M3: All for One: GutImpactDamage: 160 + Impact + Knockback + Break
Accuracy: B
Description: Punch forward with large fist. Invokes knockback. Can knock objects into enemies. Breaks shields.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks after 3 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: B
: 160 + Impact + Knockback + Break (Acc: B) Target: Kilbo. 2/3 Uses Remaining.
( D5: --> ) S3: All for One: BigHammer1Damage: 160 + Impact + Break
Accuracy: B
Description: Summons a giant metal hammer to utterly crush one enemy that stands before you.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: D
: 160 + Impact + Break (Acc: B) #1 Target: Kilbo.
( D6: --> ) A3: All for One: BigHammer1Damage: 160 + Impact + Break
Accuracy: B
Description: Summons a giant metal hammer to utterly crush one enemy that stands before you.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: D
: 160 + Impact + Break (Acc: B) #2 Target: Kilbo.


Action Count 4
[N/A]


Action Count 5
[N/A]


Action Count 6
[N/A]


Other Effects
DragonierMan
Null/Speed
HP: 600/600
1. DragonierMan's Aegis 1 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [1 TCD].
2. DragonierMan's Aegis 2 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [2 TCD].
3. DragonierMan's Aegis 2 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD].
Passive: High Gear [Speed Subtype]: Increases base evasion chance (Dodge, Feint, Movement) by +10% for all attempts, and grants immunity to Slow. Does not apply to the Self Slow Nerf effect.
Active: Overclock [Speed Subtype]: Imbue on a target as a free action. This target is then allowed to upgrade a Movement during the current turn to enable travel as far as line of sight permits, and increase its Base Evasion Rate to 50%. (Once Per Turn).
OmniShoes [NaviCust]: Navi has the combined benefits of AirShoes and FloatShoes and can also fly freely.
Millions [NaviCust]: Mystery Data will only drop Zenny. Only works if MD is safe to open. If the MD is trapped, the trap will negate the activation of this NCP. This NCP will not Untrap any MDs.
UnderShirt [NaviCust]: Navi is protected from fatal hits, causing him to drop to 1 HP instead of EJO. Does not work when at 1 HP.

Swordy3HP: 180
Damage: 100 + Long Attack + Slashing / 75 + Wide Attack + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a Swordy-N3 virus to aid you. Can attack with either LongSword or WideSword, is immune to Sleep status, and can Teleport as a free action once per turn.
Element: Null
Special: Allied Virus: This virus has two actions per turn, and is fully controllable by the summoner. If no orders are given, it will perform actions at random, but will never intentionally interfere with or damage the summoner or their allies. Deleting this virus will grant no additional rewards to either side.
Trader Rank: A

HP: 180/180

Magistrate
Null/Team
HP: 150/150
1. Magistrate's Aegis 1 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [1 TCD].
2. Magistrate's Aegis 2 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [2 TCD].
3. Chip Preset [SP]: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack (Acc: B) #1. 1/2 Uses Remaining.
4. Magistrate's Aegis 2 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD].
5. GutImpactDamage: 160 + Impact + Knockback + Break
Accuracy: B
Description: Punch forward with large fist. Invokes knockback. Can knock objects into enemies. Breaks shields.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks after 3 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: B
. 2/3 Uses Remaing.
Passive: Tag Along [Team Subtype]: When a Teleport effect is activated, the user can take one ally along if the user and target are touching each other. Can also be used if this ability is called by the ally. This ability can not be used without the consent of both the user and ally, and can not be stacked or chained for more than two people.
Active: All for One [Team Subtype]: Navis and SPs may transfer a Battlechip from your folder to an allied target as a free action. Note: SPs with this ability may receive one Battlechip directly from the Operator each turn. (Once Per Turn).
Flight - Flight [SP]: As Omnishoes: SP has the combined benefits of AirShoes and FloatShoes and can also fly freely.
Second Chance [SP]: As Undershirt: SP is protected from fatal hits, causing her to drop to 1 HP instead of EJO. Does not work when at 1 HP.
Chip Preset [SP]: Allows an SP to use a designated chip directly from the Operator. The preset chip can only be changed when jacked out. Current Chip: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
#1.

Suzume
Null/Team
HP: 150/150
1. Suzume's Aegis 1 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [1 TCD].
2. Suzume's Aegis 2 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [2 TCD].
3. Chip Preset [SP]: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack (Acc: B) #2. 1/2 Uses Remaining.
4. Suzume's Aegis 2 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD].
Passive: Tag Along [Team Subtype]: When a Teleport effect is activated, the user can take one ally along if the user and target are touching each other. Can also be used if this ability is called by the ally. This ability can not be used without the consent of both the user and ally, and can not be stacked or chained for more than two people.
Active: All for One [Team Subtype]: Navis and SPs may transfer a Battlechip from your folder to an allied target as a free action. Note: SPs with this ability may receive one Battlechip directly from the Operator each turn. (Once Per Turn).
Flight - Flight [SP]: As Omnishoes: SP has the combined benefits of AirShoes and FloatShoes and can also fly freely.
Second Chance [SP]: As Undershirt: SP is protected from fatal hits, causing her to drop to 1 HP instead of EJO. Does not work when at 1 HP.
Chip Preset [SP]: Allows an SP to use a designated chip directly from the Operator. The preset chip can only be changed when jacked out. Current Chip: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
#2.

Aya
Null/Team
HP: 150/150
1. Aya's Aegis 1 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [1 TCD].
2. Aya's Aegis 2 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [2 TCD].
3. Chip Preset [SP]: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack (Acc: B) #3. 1/2 Uses Remaining.
4. Aya's Aegis 3 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD].
Passive: Tag Along [Team Subtype]: When a Teleport effect is activated, the user can take one ally along if the user and target are touching each other. Can also be used if this ability is called by the ally. This ability can not be used without the consent of both the user and ally, and can not be stacked or chained for more than two people.
Active: All for One [Team Subtype]: Navis and SPs may transfer a Battlechip from your folder to an allied target as a free action. Note: SPs with this ability may receive one Battlechip directly from the Operator each turn. (Once Per Turn).
Flight - Flight [SP]: As Omnishoes: SP has the combined benefits of AirShoes and FloatShoes and can also fly freely.
Second Chance [SP]: As Undershirt: SP is protected from fatal hits, causing her to drop to 1 HP instead of EJO. Does not work when at 1 HP.
Chip Preset [SP]: Allows an SP to use a designated chip directly from the Operator. The preset chip can only be changed when jacked out. Current Chip: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
#3.





Though often elusive and quick to strike while its enemies were distracted, the Killbo virus fared far more poorly when the trio of dragoniers and their summoned ally turned their focused attention on it. Though the virus tried to shift rapidly from one hiding place to another, the girls kept up with it and before long their combined efforts had outpaced its ability to dodge them and it was removed from the battle.

Towards the centre of the area, DragonierMan was busy bringing his own fists to bear on the other remaining virus; unable to defend itself, it was reduced to apple pulp the moment ti opened up to make an attack. Worse luck for the virus was to be struck down last, after all of its allies had fallen – there was no-one left for its dying gasp to heal. Instead, what remained was data that could be used to a similar effect, if the dragoniers felt like getting in some healthy snacks along with their battling.

-=Viruses=-
KilboKilbo (Kilby)

Kilby viruses try to stay at least 3 panels away from their enemy at all times, and dodge back and forth constantly. Kilby viruses only attack once per turn, and when they do, they teleport to a position flanking their target, and stab them with a Bamboo Lance. This lance strikes at Long Sword range, and may hit two targets at once. After attacking, they teleport back to the panel they were standing upon when they first began their attack sequence. They are mindlessly oblivious to the hazards of terrain. Kilby Omega viruses attack differently. Instead of attacking from the side, they attack 3 separate targets from behind with Bamboo Lance. They also teleport before and after the attack, just as lesser Kilby do, and only attack once per turn. They are mindlessly oblivious to the hazards of terrain.

Area: Yumland, Okuden Valley, Dentech

HP: 220
Attack Damage/Effect: 110 Wood + Long Attack
Attack Accuracy: B
Attack Description: Hits opponents from the side with a Bamboo Lance.
Element: Wood
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): SideBamboo3, Zenny
Special: Teleports when attacking.
Special: Attacks once per turn only.
: DELETED
Armadill3Armadill3 (Armadill)

Armadills require two actions to execute each attack. The first action is always a movement to line up with the target, and the second action is the actual attack. Unlike the games, Armadills do not roll back to where they started after each attack. Instead, they may uncurl at another location on the field.

Area: Electown, Okuden Valley, Dentech

HP: 220
Attack Damage/Effect: 100 Null + Group Attack + Breaking + Impact
Attack Accuracy: B
Attack Description: Attacks by rolling. Breaking.
Element: None.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): IronShell3, Zenny
Special: MetalBody when attacking.
Note: MetalBody is identical to IronBody, but does not hamper movement. Non-Break attacks deal 0 damage, and Break attacks deal double.
: FLED
MegaBunnyMegaBunny (Bunny)

Bunny viruses move by hopping. They are adept at jumping, and can reach higher terrain or hop onto objects with ease. They are also very good at dodging, and are treated as having Haste (+10%) for Evasion purposes only at all times. Omega Bunny has double Haste (+20%). These effects cannot be removed except by Glitch. They attack by launching a ZapRing from their ears.

Area: ACDC, SciLab, Electown, Dentech

HP: 200
Attack Damage/Effect: 50 Elec + Stun1
Attack Accuracy: A
Attack Description: Hops around randomly before lining up a shot and firing.
Element: Elec
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): ZapRing3, Zenny
Special: Slightly better dodges
A: DELETED
MegaBunnyMegaBunny (Bunny)

Bunny viruses move by hopping. They are adept at jumping, and can reach higher terrain or hop onto objects with ease. They are also very good at dodging, and are treated as having Haste (+10%) for Evasion purposes only at all times. Omega Bunny has double Haste (+20%). These effects cannot be removed except by Glitch. They attack by launching a ZapRing from their ears.

Area: ACDC, SciLab, Electown, Dentech

HP: 200
Attack Damage/Effect: 50 Elec + Stun1
Attack Accuracy: A
Attack Description: Hops around randomly before lining up a shot and firing.
Element: Elec
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): ZapRing3, Zenny
Special: Slightly better dodges
B: DELETED
AppleSamu3AppleSamu3 (AppleSamu)

More likely to use Primary Attack when accompanied by Fire Elementals or very little Grass is present. More likely to use Secondary Attack if target is on Grass or a lot of Grass is already present.

Area: Dentech, Yumland

HP: 270
Primary Damage/Effect: 75 Wood + Small Area Grass Terrain Change
Primary Attack Accuracy: A
Primary Attack Description: Pops out of fruit shell, and spits a cluster of grass seeds.
Element: Wood
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): RedFruit3, Zenny
Special: Attacks every other turn.
- IronBody when not attacking.
- When this virus's HP is reduced to zero or lower, this virus will return another one virus still alive to full HP. AppleSamu is then deleted as normal.
: PULPED
ForestDragon3ForestDragon3 (ForestDragon)

This high tier virus is only encountered after battle 5. A PotDragon's pot is stationary during battle, as it remains above the panel the virus appeared on until battle is over or the virus is deleted, and will not fall even if the panel below it should be destroyed. PotDragons have two main attacks, each geared towards either ground or aerial targets. When executed, the pot tilts or falls over, and the dragon charges at the enemy before looping back and returning to the pot. When threatened, they will duck into the pot, which is both indestructible and capable of shielding them from all damage and effects except those that manage to fly into the mouth of the pot. Even Beam Attacks and Blast damage won't leave a mark.

Area: Dentech, Yumland

HP: 300
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 150 Wood + Ground Attack + Medium Area Mud Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: Charges from its pot at high speed to attack ground-based enemies whilst leaving a trail of Mud in its wake.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 150 Wood + Impact + Group Attack (Arc)
Secondary Attack Accuracy: C
Secondary Attack Description: Flies from its pot at high speed to attack airborne enemies.
Tertiary Attack Damage/Effect: Invulnerability to Non-Drop Attacks/attacks from above.
Tertiary Attack Accuracy: S
Tertiary Attack Description: PotDragons hide in their pots instead of dodging. Doing this protects them from attacks from every direction but up, which is where the opening of the pot is.
Element: Wood
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): WoodDragon3, Zenny
: DELETED

-=Navis=-
Dragonierman.Exe: 600Hp
Magistrate.SP: 150Hp
Suzume.SP: 150Hp
Aya.SP: 150Hp

Swordy3: 180Hp [Mud, Near the dragon's pot]

-=Terrain=-
25% Magnet
  • Non-Elec Elementals get -30% Evasion, and 50% (+/- 25% RP) chance to fail movement off the panel.
  • Only Elec Elementals can burrow.
  • Wood attacks: Change terrain hit to Normal.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Elec + Seeking.
[Raised platform and steps, centre of the space]
10% Cracked
  • Changes to Broken when stepped on, chance to fall in when triggered.
  • Burrow: Change terrain to Broken, Null 50 to burrower.
  • Panel Crack attacks, >100 Damage Break/Impact/Drop attacks: Change terrain hit to Broken.
  • PanelShot: Splash1.
[Here lies Bunny A and B, blasted to smithereens]
10% Solar
  • Elec Elementals get +5 HP/action.
  • Wood attacks: +100% Source Damage, change terrain hit to Cracked.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Elec + Stun1.
[Centre of raised platform, fluctuating between green and yellow tones]
25% Normal
  • No effects.
[Rest of the area]
10% Soil
  • Wood Elementals get +10% Evasion.
  • Wood attacks: +100% Source Damage, change terrain hit to Grass.
  • 100 Damage Aqua attacks: Change terrain hit to Mud.
  • 100 Damage Fire attacks: change terrain hit to Coal.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Wood.
[Beneath Aya, Suzume and Magistrate]
20% Mud
  • Non-Wood Elementals get -10% Evasion penalty and reduced movement speed, 25% (+/-25% RP) chance to fall or get stuck (1 action to get free).
  • Automatically triggers Aqua Boost for appropriate chip attacks.
  • Wood attacks: Change terrain hit to Soil.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Wood + Slow1.
[Area between the dragon's pot and the central platform]

-=Chaos Battle 2, Victory!=-
Spoils: 7200z, 42 BugFrags, RedFruit3Recovery: 200 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Places a large red apple at a random spot on the field. The first person to attack the apple (Enemy or ally) will recover 200 HP.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: B
, +1 Bounty Kill
Bugfrags: 114 BF + 42 BF = 156 BF
Faction Points: 90 FP
Zenny: 32,840z + 7,200z = 40,040z
Bounty:ForestDragon3 (ForestDragon) - 2 Kills + 1 Kills = 3 Kills
Receive Battlechip: RedFruit3Recovery: 200 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Places a large red apple at a random spot on the field. The first person to attack the apple (Enemy or ally) will recover 200 HP.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: B
.
---
Bugfrags: 156 BF
Faction Points: 90 FP
Zenny: 40,040z
Bounty:ForestDragon3 (ForestDragon) - 3 Kills
Battlechip: RedFruit3Recovery: 200 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Places a large red apple at a random spot on the field. The first person to attack the apple (Enemy or ally) will recover 200 HP.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: B



The dragoniers waved to the Swordy3 as it faded away with a warrior's salute. They then took a moment to scoop up the rewards into sacks, keeping an eye on the treeline as they went. Eventually they were ready to continue, gliding silently into the dark and spooky forest for another hunt.

Status
DragonierMan.EXE: 600/600 HP [Null/Speed: High Gear/Overclock; OmniShoes/Millions/Undershirt.]
Magistrate.SP: 150/150 HP [Null/Team: Tag Along/All for One; Fly/Second Chance/Chip Preset: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
#1.]
Suzume.SP: 150/150 HP [Null/Team: Tag Along/All for One; Fly/Second Chance/Chip Preset: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
#2.]
Aya.SP: 150/150 HP [Null/Team: Tag Along/All for One; Fly/Second Chance/Chip Preset: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
#3.]

[Bounty: ForestDragon3 (ForestDragon): 3 Kills.]

[Requesting Battle 3.]

Moving on from the battle and pressing further into the darkened woods, Dragonierman and his crew glided quietly for another minute or two in search of new dangers. They'd only been travelling a short while, however, when movement between the trees began to catch each of their attention. Something small and fast flitting through the woods and moving closer, on an intercept course with the group.

The woods around them had begun to take on a slightly blasted and scarred look – like some manner of destructive force had made this region its playground – torn wood and stripped bark, broken chunks of splinted branches, and in places the ground looked scorched or, more worryingly, corrupted.

It was less of a clearing and more a roughly elongated break in the trees that gave sight to a cluster of battered rocky formations held by an equally weathered group of viruses. On two of the raised stones, at the far end of the space, a pair of heavily reinforced ironshield viruses pivoted to face the newcomers, raising and lowering their shields with loud clinking sounds as though to taunt them. As they did, a pair of steel-hatted Tempest flew up from behind their own rocky hide-aways, stopping to hover above the prominent stones in a flurry of scoring winds. They posed for a moment, and their face-concealing metal hats tilted left and right, as though the pair were cracking their non-existent necks. One glanced to the side and spat out its bamboo shoot; truly a statement that they intended business, before the pair began to float forward towards the dragoniers.

Between several of the rocks, ahead and to their left, a dragon pot was wedged into the stone but tipped slightly to allow a green-scaled head to emerge. It looked about, blinking sleep from groggy eyes – clearly the dragon wasn't a part of this group, but it seemed to gather that a fight was in the offing and shook itself out before ducking back into its pot to get ready.

Just as everything looked like it was about to kick off, the other entity that had been tailing the group made itself known. Three feet of white fur and denim burst quickly onto the field in a dash, skidding to a halt between the two group, her attention on DragonierMan and his crew more than the viruses. It was a diminutive bunny-girl, dressed in a short denim skirt and matching chest band, with an over-sized wicker basket slung over one arm. Inside it, a variety of small, brightly coloured data crystals – mostly green, but with some blue and purple, and even a couple of red – made up what looked to be a very festive bundle. The group had met this figure before, and Prose flashed them all a bright grin and a wave with one hand.

“Wait, wait!! Delivery bunny here!” She held up her hand again to forestall any attacks, then cast a side glance back at the virus group as well. They had continued to advance menacingly and she frowned, turning more of her attention to them briefly. To them, the gently belaying hand become a scolding finger point.

“I said wait! I have business with these ones.” Perhaps surprisingly, or perhaps not, the fractious group of viruses... hesitated, then halted their advance, glancing down at the ground and then at each other, then past the tiny rabbit figure towards the navigators, then away into the trees again – the two tempests almost seemed to be pouting. Prose's stern expression returned to an amiable grin. “That's better!” She turned back to Drago and approached, rummaging in her basket of goodies as she drew close.

“Hi again! No training partners today? Ah well... Season's greetings! Thanks for getting out here and doing your part to keep the net safer and in balance. It really means a lot! Let's see what I've got for you today...” After a moment, she fished up a small purple crystal and flicked it out onto the ground between them where it rapidly expanded and unfolded into a full-sized purple data cache – it seemed to have been decorated with swirls and dots in many other colours for some reason. It also had a faintly spectral look to it, for the moment. Prose looked at it, then back to the group and winked.

“Say, do you guys eat chocolate? I have some chocolate to give out too, to navis that can enjoy it! Anyway... that one's all safe and guaranteed, but I've left it protected until you deal with your friends back there – don't want it getting damaged. It'll despectralise when the viruses are gone. Don't want to keep them waiting too long though. I'll wait over there!” she grinned at them again, then took a couple of steps back, before kicking of the ground quickly. A brief white flash of movement later and the bunny girl had landed, positioning herself in a higher branch of one of the trees at the edge of the soon-to-be battlefield, basket in her lap and legs swinging as she watched on.

“Aaaand, Go!” She lifted one hand and sliced it down again in front of her – the impatiently waiting viruses seemed to take this as their cue that they could get on with their own violence and resumed their aggressive posturing.


-=Viruses=-
TempestTempest (Storm)

Storm loosely resemble the Weather line, and may in fact be a distant off-shoot of them. They wear metal hats that loosely resemble straw hats. Their faces are mostly nondescript, aside from their always closed eyes, and beak-like nose. They have no visible mouth, though from somewhere beneath their nose, they appear to be chewing on a bamboo shoot. Their bodies appear to be simple gowns, decorated with swirls. This virus is normally no more or less aggressive than most viruses, but if the enemy is using exclusively/near exclusively Shot or Thrown type attacks, it will attack more frequently, knowing that its attack will help protect it from them.

Area: Dentech, Yumland, NAXA

HP: 230
Attack Damage/Effect: 25 Null + Nova 3 + Knockback + Wind Attack x 3 hits
Attack Accuracy: C
Attack Description: Creates a wind storm around itself, knocking enemies backward.
Element: Null
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Squall1, Zenny
Special: High Turbulence: The accuracy of Shot and Thrown-type attacks is reduced by 3 ranks against this virus while it is attacking.
Special: FloatShoes, ShadowShoes
A: 230Hp [Cracked][In front of the front left stone]
TempestTempest (Storm)

Storm loosely resemble the Weather line, and may in fact be a distant off-shoot of them. They wear metal hats that loosely resemble straw hats. Their faces are mostly nondescript, aside from their always closed eyes, and beak-like nose. They have no visible mouth, though from somewhere beneath their nose, they appear to be chewing on a bamboo shoot. Their bodies appear to be simple gowns, decorated with swirls. This virus is normally no more or less aggressive than most viruses, but if the enemy is using exclusively/near exclusively Shot or Thrown type attacks, it will attack more frequently, knowing that its attack will help protect it from them.

Area: Dentech, Yumland, NAXA

HP: 230
Attack Damage/Effect: 25 Null + Nova 3 + Knockback + Wind Attack x 3 hits
Attack Accuracy: C
Attack Description: Creates a wind storm around itself, knocking enemies backward.
Element: Null
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Squall1, Zenny
Special: High Turbulence: The accuracy of Shot and Thrown-type attacks is reduced by 3 ranks against this virus while it is attacking.
Special: FloatShoes, ShadowShoes
B: 230Hp [Cracked][In front of the front right stone]
IronWallIronWall (IronShield)

Area: SciLab, Dentech, Sharo, Netfrica, NetVegas

HP: 280
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 25 Null + Blast2 x 3 Hts @ 2 Targets
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: When the shield is lowered, it fires EnergyBombs from its twin mortars.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 75 Null + Break
Secondary Attack Accuracy: B
Secondary Attack Description: When the shield is raised, it fires a wrecker from it's main gun.
Element: None
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): IronShield3, GigaEnergyBomb, Zenny
Special: IronShield can defend against all non-Break attacks from the front or above.
- The virus may turn towards an attacker to keep itself defended.
- The virus may raise its shield over it's body to ward off aerial attacks as a free action. However, once the shield is raised, it must remain raised for 1 turn.
- The virus may lower its shield from the raised position to guard against frontal attacks as a free action. However, once the shield is lowered, it must remain lowered for 1 turn.
- This virus can move, but it's size and slow pace makes dodging impossible. It can turn quickly, however.
: 280Hp [Magnet][On top of the back left stone]
IronWallIronWall (IronShield)

Area: SciLab, Dentech, Sharo, Netfrica, NetVegas

HP: 280
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 25 Null + Blast2 x 3 Hts @ 2 Targets
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: When the shield is lowered, it fires EnergyBombs from its twin mortars.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 75 Null + Break
Secondary Attack Accuracy: B
Secondary Attack Description: When the shield is raised, it fires a wrecker from it's main gun.
Element: None
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): IronShield3, GigaEnergyBomb, Zenny
Special: IronShield can defend against all non-Break attacks from the front or above.
- The virus may turn towards an attacker to keep itself defended.
- The virus may raise its shield over it's body to ward off aerial attacks as a free action. However, once the shield is raised, it must remain raised for 1 turn.
- The virus may lower its shield from the raised position to guard against frontal attacks as a free action. However, once the shield is lowered, it must remain lowered for 1 turn.
- This virus can move, but it's size and slow pace makes dodging impossible. It can turn quickly, however.
: 280Hp [Magnet][On top of the back right stone]
ForestDragon3ForestDragon3 (ForestDragon)

This high tier virus is only encountered after battle 5. A PotDragon's pot is stationary during battle, as it remains above the panel the virus appeared on until battle is over or the virus is deleted, and will not fall even if the panel below it should be destroyed. PotDragons have two main attacks, each geared towards either ground or aerial targets. When executed, the pot tilts or falls over, and the dragon charges at the enemy before looping back and returning to the pot. When threatened, they will duck into the pot, which is both indestructible and capable of shielding them from all damage and effects except those that manage to fly into the mouth of the pot. Even Beam Attacks and Blast damage won't leave a mark.

Area: Dentech, Yumland

HP: 300
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 150 Wood + Ground Attack + Medium Area Mud Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: Charges from its pot at high speed to attack ground-based enemies whilst leaving a trail of Mud in its wake.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 150 Wood + Impact + Group Attack (Arc)
Secondary Attack Accuracy: C
Secondary Attack Description: Flies from its pot at high speed to attack airborne enemies.
Tertiary Attack Damage/Effect: Invulnerability to Non-Drop Attacks/attacks from above.
Tertiary Attack Accuracy: S
Tertiary Attack Description: PotDragons hide in their pots instead of dodging. Doing this protects them from attacks from every direction but up, which is where the opening of the pot is.
Element: Wood
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): WoodDragon3, Zenny
: 300Hp [Soil][In between the front and back stones, on the left]

-=Navis=-
Dragonierman.Exe: 600Hp [Soil]
Magistrate.SP: 150Hp [Soil]
Suzume.SP: 150Hp [Soil]
Aya.SP: 150Hp [Soil]

-=Others=-
Prosopopoeia.lapin: [Masked] [In a high branch, on the right edge of the field]

-=Ojects=-
Rocky Spike A: 80Hp [HardBody][Back left]
Rocky Spike B: 80Hp [HardBody][Back right]
Rocky Spike C: 80Hp [HardBody][Near left]
Rocky Spike D: 80Hp [HardBody][Near right]

Rocks are four protrusions sticking out of the ground; the back tow are about level with on another, and fairly far apart, while the near two are also level and much closer to one another.

Easter PMD: [Spectral/Safe][Near Drago]

-=Terrain=-
25% Magnet
  • Non-Elec Elementals get -30% Evasion, and 50% (+/- 25% RP) chance to fail movement off the panel.
  • Only Elec Elementals can burrow.
  • Wood attacks: Change terrain hit to Normal.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Elec + Seeking.
[Rocky protrusions all seem to be magnetic]
40% Cracked
  • Changes to Broken when stepped on, chance to fall in when triggered.
  • Burrow: Change terrain to Broken, Null 50 to burrower.
  • Panel Crack attacks, >100 Damage Break/Impact/Drop attacks: Change terrain hit to Broken.
  • PanelShot: Splash1.
[Around each of the rocky protrusions, as well as much of the area in between]
25% Cursed
  • Doubles Final Damage.
  • Cannot be in Sigs.
  • PanelShot: Converts attack to Self-Damage.
[Scattered patches at the edges of the trees]
10% Soil
  • Wood Elementals get +10% Evasion.
  • Wood attacks: +100% Source Damage, change terrain hit to Grass.
  • 100 Damage Aqua attacks: Change terrain hit to Mud.
  • 100 Damage Fire attacks: change terrain hit to Coal.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Wood.
[The near end of the area]

-=Chaos Battle 3, Start!=-
The four warriors drifted through the dark and spooky woods for a spell, before movement caught at the corners of their eyes. With practiced restraint, they didn't immediately jerk their heads to face the potential threat. Like trained hunters, they didn't want to give away that they noticed anything immediately. However, their eyes did try to follow the movement without moving their heads too much. Their eyes also darted around every few moments to quickly scan for anything else, before attempting to travel back to the one they were following, but sometimes losing track of the movement. Whatever it was, it was moving along an encircling intercept course.

And it looked like they would meet that creature in a clearing, as the woods parted to reveal a blasted hellscape. The trees and ground in the area were broken, scorched, and corrupted, as if a malicious force had descended upon the forest and destroyed it - not unlike what happens when the dragoniers leave a battlefield.

And their next victims would be another group of viruses, clustered in a battered and weathered rocky formation of jagged, highly-magnetic stones. However, this group was actually kind of interesting. The wind demons and the shielded turrets had counters to the preferred opening salvo that the dragoniers had become accustomed to using: bombarding ground targets from High Altitude. The Tempests could better avoid longer ranged attacks with their wind storms and the IronWalls could angle their heavy iron shields towards the sky. Also they had lots of area-affecting attacks. The dragoniers might need to split up and attack from odd angles to get the advantage.

As they were quickly exchanging strategies over their internal communications as they readied for battle, a new wrinkle entered the scene: Prose, the Delivery Bunny, had suddenly appeared! Was that the flittering shadow in the forest that they had tracking?

The diminutive woman skidded to a halt between the two opposing sides, brandishing her Easter basket and her spunky attitude. She temporarily halted the battle before it had a chance to start, so she could dispense her gifts, and then move to a safer spot to watch the battle. The dragoniers glanced for a moment at the ghostly, painted Purple Mystery Data, and then back at Prose as she talked. Yes, they could enjoy chocolate. But what about the viruses?

"Yeah, no one tagging along today. And yes, we can enjoy chocolate. Although unlike some navis we don't NEED to eat," Aya commented to Prose. Suzume nodded. "You should offer some to those viruses over there too," she said, pointing out the group of viruses. "We can wait for them to enjoy a festive treat before we get to fighting." DragonierMan frowned for a moment at this comment, before crossing his arms and giving a nod. He would be thoughtful for the holidays and let them enjoy a Last Meal before they were locked in combat.

Assuming the viruses took the offer, the dragoniers would wait for Prose to dispense chocolate to everyone, and then enjoy a few minutes of peace with the holiday treat. Once everyone was done ready, the two sides would square off again.

Drago summoned his own PotDragon in front of him, placed both of his hands against the urn, and pushed. The intricately-carved ceramic vase tipped over and thudded onto the blackened soil, releasing the creature inside. A powerful ForestDragon roared as it slithered out of its home and charged the viruses grouped up upon the craggy outcrop of magnetic stones. The smell of wet earth and dried leaves filled the air as a field of grass flowed out around the dragon like water with each step it took. It trailed all the way over to the outcropping and crashed into the bedrock like a wave of green, chomping and thrashing like some great crocodile breaching out of a river to snag its prey in its massive jaws.

Magistrate, Suzume, and Aya took the chance from the opening distraction to raise their defenses and teleport away. Magistrate appeared high above the ground, hefting a huge triple-barreled gun, and aiming down at the enemies below. She didn't want to get her hands dirty in the brawl that would follow, and she had a plan to deal with some of them. Her wings shimmered, like the air around her, in a multi-colored hue as her armor and barrier were covered in a rainbow of defenses. Her wings counterbalanced the heft of her weapon, keeping her steady as she marked the two IronWalls and the ForestDragon3 for deletion.

Suzu and Aya had taken to either cardinal point at the extreme left and extreme right of the battlefield respectively. Their forms shimmered similarly to Magi as they slowly materialized into view. As they became more solid, they each were holding a long-barreled cannon. They shouldered their weapons and each took aim towards the Tempest on their side. The idea was to split them up so they could only focus on one of them at a time. Baiting them with a weapon that they were most likely to dodge, even as they switched to single-shot, high-accuracy mode.

Drago took the time to disappear just as the three others opened fired on their chosen targets. Smoke and flame belched from the barrels of Magi's gun as white-hot shells bursted forth and screamed down upon the heaviest viruses from above. The shells seared through the space the viruses occupied, piercing through and cratering the ground beneath. Similarly, the twins' cannons roared with their own ardor as they discharged their payload, detonating outward in a raucous display of power. Their shots tearing through the air toward their foes.

The three then dropped their firearms onto the ground, spent, and drew their swords. They raised their blades in a guarded stance, their wings spreading out to give them access to a quick burst of evasion when needed, to help them change direction on a dime when the enemy retaliated.

Meanwhile, Drago had reappeared behind the outcropping of rock, the opposite direction from where his PotDragon had charged from. His body vibrated and heated the air, shimmering like a desert mirage, as he partially solidified. However, that was short lived, as he quickly charged directly into the back of the virus horde (assuming anyone was still there). His body went into Overclock as he plowed right through the enemy lines, creating a mach cone of solid energy in front of him like a battering ram. He flew across the field and into the forest, causing more wanton destruction.




Summary (Turn 1)
Actions

Action Count 1
D1: WoodDragon3Damage: 200 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Grass Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Accuracy: C
Description: Summons a WoodDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Grass as it passes.
Duration: Once
Element: Wood
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).
Trader Rank: B
: 200 + Ground Attack + 25% Grass Terrain Change + Terrain Changer (Acc: C) Target: IronWall A, IronWall B, and any other enemies nearby.
M1:Magistrate's Aegis 1 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD]. Target: Self. Teleport Movement: Center - High Altitude.
S1: Suzume's Aegis 1 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD]. Target: Self. Teleport Movement: Extreme Left of Battlefield.
A1: Aya's Aegis 1 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD]. Target: Self. Teleport Movement: Extreme Right of Battlefield.


Action Count 2
D2: DragonierMan's Aegis 1 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD]. Target: Self. Teleport Movement: Behind the Back of the Stone area.
M2: All for One: Magnum2Damage: 150 + Break + Panel Break x 3 Targets
Accuracy: A
Description: A triple barreled gun that blasts through defenses and terrain alike. Rare
Duration: Once
Element: Fire
Trader Rank: B
: 150 + Break + Panel Break x 3 Targets (Acc: A) Target: IronWall A, IronWall B, and ForestDragon3.
S2: All for One: TankCannon2Damage: 120 / 120 + Blast 2
Accuracy: A / C
Description: An enormous cannon whose ammunition can be altered to either a single high accuracy shot, or a low accuracy shot that can explode to hit several enemies.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Dual Mode: This chip has two separate modes of operation. The user may pick which one they wish to use at the time of activation.
Trader Rank: C
: 120 / 120 + Blast 2 (Acc: A / C) #1. [Acc: A Mode]. Target: Tempest A.
A2: All for One: TankCannon2Damage: 120 / 120 + Blast 2
Accuracy: A / C
Description: An enormous cannon whose ammunition can be altered to either a single high accuracy shot, or a low accuracy shot that can explode to hit several enemies.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Dual Mode: This chip has two separate modes of operation. The user may pick which one they wish to use at the time of activation.
Trader Rank: C
: 120 / 120 + Blast 2 (Acc: A / C) #2. [Acc: A Mode]. Target: Tempest B.


Action Count 3
D3: DashAttack2Damage: 120 + Impact + LineAttack(5) + Movement
Accuracy: C
Description: The user charges forward at a great speed to ram a line of enemies. Hits a maximum of 5 enemies before the momentum is lost.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Direction of travel may be altered with chip, terrain, and sig use.
Trader Rank: C
: 120 + Impact + LineAttack(5) + Movement (Acc: C) Target: IronWall A, IronWall B, ForestDragon3, and anyone else in the line. +High Gear +Overclock.
( D4: --> ) M3: Dodge.
( D5: --> ) S3: Dodge.
( D6: --> ) A3: Dodge.


Action Count 4
[N/A]


Action Count 5
[N/A]


Action Count 6
[N/A]


Other Effects
DragonierMan
Null/Speed
HP: 600/600
1. DragonierMan's Aegis 1 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD].
Passive: High Gear [Speed Subtype]: Increases base evasion chance (Dodge, Feint, Movement) by +10% for all attempts, and grants immunity to Slow. Does not apply to the Self Slow Nerf effect.
Active: Overclock [Speed Subtype]: Imbue on a target as a free action. This target is then allowed to upgrade a Movement during the current turn to enable travel as far as line of sight permits, and increase its Base Evasion Rate to 50%. (Once Per Turn).
OmniShoes [NaviCust]: Navi has the combined benefits of AirShoes and FloatShoes and can also fly freely.
Millions [NaviCust]: Mystery Data will only drop Zenny. Only works if MD is safe to open. If the MD is trapped, the trap will negate the activation of this NCP. This NCP will not Untrap any MDs.
UnderShirt [NaviCust]: Navi is protected from fatal hits, causing him to drop to 1 HP instead of EJO. Does not work when at 1 HP.

Magistrate
Null/Team
HP: 150/150
1. Magistrate's Aegis 1 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD].
Passive: Tag Along [Team Subtype]: When a Teleport effect is activated, the user can take one ally along if the user and target are touching each other. Can also be used if this ability is called by the ally. This ability can not be used without the consent of both the user and ally, and can not be stacked or chained for more than two people.
Active: All for One [Team Subtype]: Navis and SPs may transfer a Battlechip from your folder to an allied target as a free action. Note: SPs with this ability may receive one Battlechip directly from the Operator each turn. (Once Per Turn).
Flight - Flight [SP]: As Omnishoes: SP has the combined benefits of AirShoes and FloatShoes and can also fly freely.
Second Chance [SP]: As Undershirt: SP is protected from fatal hits, causing her to drop to 1 HP instead of EJO. Does not work when at 1 HP.
Chip Preset [SP]: Allows an SP to use a designated chip directly from the Operator. The preset chip can only be changed when jacked out. Current Chip: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
#1.

Suzume
Null/Team
HP: 150/150
1. Suzume's Aegis 1 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD].
Passive: Tag Along [Team Subtype]: When a Teleport effect is activated, the user can take one ally along if the user and target are touching each other. Can also be used if this ability is called by the ally. This ability can not be used without the consent of both the user and ally, and can not be stacked or chained for more than two people.
Active: All for One [Team Subtype]: Navis and SPs may transfer a Battlechip from your folder to an allied target as a free action. Note: SPs with this ability may receive one Battlechip directly from the Operator each turn. (Once Per Turn).
Flight - Flight [SP]: As Omnishoes: SP has the combined benefits of AirShoes and FloatShoes and can also fly freely.
Second Chance [SP]: As Undershirt: SP is protected from fatal hits, causing her to drop to 1 HP instead of EJO. Does not work when at 1 HP.
Chip Preset [SP]: Allows an SP to use a designated chip directly from the Operator. The preset chip can only be changed when jacked out. Current Chip: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
#2.

Aya
Null/Team
HP: 150/150
1. Aya's Aegis 1 [Signature]: 20HP Barrier + 20HP Casing + Teleport. [3 TCD].
Passive: Tag Along [Team Subtype]: When a Teleport effect is activated, the user can take one ally along if the user and target are touching each other. Can also be used if this ability is called by the ally. This ability can not be used without the consent of both the user and ally, and can not be stacked or chained for more than two people.
Active: All for One [Team Subtype]: Navis and SPs may transfer a Battlechip from your folder to an allied target as a free action. Note: SPs with this ability may receive one Battlechip directly from the Operator each turn. (Once Per Turn).
Flight - Flight [SP]: As Omnishoes: SP has the combined benefits of AirShoes and FloatShoes and can also fly freely.
Second Chance [SP]: As Undershirt: SP is protected from fatal hits, causing her to drop to 1 HP instead of EJO. Does not work when at 1 HP.
Chip Preset [SP]: Allows an SP to use a designated chip directly from the Operator. The preset chip can only be changed when jacked out. Current Chip: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
#3.





In the moments before things kicked off, Aya's comment brought a small giggle from the figure in the tree, stifled by one hand. As Suzume picked up the train of thought though, the lapin girl raised an eyebrow, cast a confirming glance back to Drago, then broken out in a fresh grin.

Just as the two Tempests had started to rush forward, Prose pushed off the tree branch and jumped back down into the middle of the field and, as before, it seemed to give the viral entities pause. The tempests in particular seemed to be growing frustrated with the interruptions but, even so, the aggressive winds about them stall briefly and they held still as she skipped lightly across to them, rustling in her basket.

“Aww, look at you...” She called back over her shoulder, half glancing at Drago, though catching the eye of the other girls more. “I'm starting to think there's a nice guy hiding away under that big scary exterior...” She giggled again, coming to stand in front of one of the Tempests, which eyed her warily. It didn't attack, and looked more like it wanted to draw away from the woman, though it held still regardless. “Here you go... now open up... say 'Ah'... 'Ahhhhh'...that's right, there we go...” her position obscured exactly what it was Prose was doing to the virus, though her cutesy, playful chatter painted the picture well enough, and when she moved on the virus was now seemingly sucking on a long chocolate pocky stick, rather than its normal bamboo shoot. The next received a similar treatment, and she skipped past them, towards the dragon pot. The ForestDragon was watching this display, and had gotten to the point of grumbling about other creatures on its territory. It rumbled in its throat, threatening, as Prose stepped up to the pot; she smiled at it, bright and broad, meeting its eyes, before the dragon fell silent and retreated, slinking back into the pot until only the top of its head and eyes peeked out.

“Good boy.” Another soft giggle. “Here you go...” Something dark and broad was placed into the dragon's mouth and it nervously received a pat on the head before she darted on. At the back, she paused, folding her arms with a considering look towards the IronWall viruses. After a moment extra, she brightened snapping her fingers, then dashed in the last few paces to clamber up the rock, alongside the first defender. It half turned towards her, shuffling, but the rabbit girl placed a hand on its flank, stopping it from turning to face her properly.

“Shh, shhh... it's okay, I'm not doing anything weird... just...” Her fingertips lit up with faint trails of red light and a hatch on one side of the virus opened, spilling out a number of wrecker shells and mortar shots that clattered down the rock and dissipated when they rolled too far from the virus. Meanwhile, Prose did... something... to the internals of the virus and closed it up again. As she moved to the other IronWall, the first one shuddered, raising and lowering its shield multiple times in a state of seeming confusion. By the time the procedure had been completed on the second virus, the dragon could be seen opening and closing its jaws, chewing in a distracted state with some kind of thick, caramel-chocolate substance gumming up its mouth. Prose clapped her hands, then made another small spring that became a blur of white fur, leaving her sitting back in her branch off to the side.

“I'll give you yours when your done! Okay, Go! This is going to be fun!” Despite her almost laughing reassurance, the viruses seemed uncertain, almost waiting for another interrupt, before Dragon got things started properly with a dragon of his own.

This was enough to snap the viruses' attention back to the actual conflict at hand; At the other end of the field, the native dragon started to roar a threat to the sudden appearance of an interloper, but as it stretched its jaws wide, the only thing that came out was a large toffee-like bubble. It chewed furiously instead, trying to free its teeth. Meanwhile, Drago's dragon dived across the field, striking between the two Tempests on its path towards the mechanical viruses behind. It had a lot of ground to convert as it travelled, but managed to reach first one, then the other shielded targets and leaving them badly damaged on their now grass-covered platforms.

In return, the two shield viruses rumbled then began to fire their arcing mortar cannons, to bombard the team with explosive shells... except something was off. What launched towards the group looked distinctly more oblong, and foil-wrapped. Festive eggs or not, the shells still exploded into fragments – each brightly coloured payload was, it seemed, filled with a cluster of smaller, harder mini eggs that scattered with each burst. One by one the Dragoniers phased away from the site of the bombardment, and they each managed to avoid being struck by any of the distinctly non-standard weapons.

The chocolate mist and haze of the egg-shells obscured the space briefly as the forest dragon, finally getting its mouth under control, now surged forward, looking for something to really get its teeth into – however, all it found this time was the empty space where the dragoniers had been moments ago. In its wake, it left its usual trail of mud... no... no it didn't. That was definitely melted chocolate now. Close enough.

The two tempest viruses kept track of where the dragoniers had each teleported to more easily than their compatriots; one followed Magistrate with its gaze before launching itself upwards towards her, winds flaring in a storm about its body. Magistrate managed to avoid the worst of the attack, though she was still buffeted by the winds a little bit – enough to break through her outer barrier, before the virus fell back to the ground and switched its pocky stick over to the other side. The other one had followed Drago instead, dashing across the ground towards his new position in a stormy assault of its own. DragonierMan's larger frame and more grounded position left him to weather slightly more of the assailing winds that his ally – both layers of his outer defences gave way under the rending gale, though the navi himself avoided any harm.

Not too far from him now, the two shield viruses had raised their shields when the other dragoniers took to their higher positions, and now rotated to face DragonierMan with their main guns. As they prepared to fire, two large spheres appeared at the muzzle of each cannon. One was bright blue, the other hot pink... though hard candy or not, they still looked like they might do some real damage if they connected. Fortunately, it seemed like neither virus was particularly used to firing jawbreakers, and both shots crashed into the ground to either side of Drago, missing him.

A moment later, three shots from on high sounded the end not only of the two shield viruses that were focused on Drago, but also the gum-jawed dragon as Magistrate's fiery magnum round eliminated the forest native with exact precision. At other sides of the area, Aya and Suzume followed up with carefully aimed shots of their own, though the remaining tempest viruses continued to push their own assaults. The first was in the midst of launching itself back at Magistrate a second time when Suzume's shot put it to rest. The second rushed Drago again and Aya's shot, though accurate initially, just barely scrapped past the virus without managing to connect cleanly. The wind-assisted near-miss hardly mattered, however; Drago moved to meet the on-coming virus and his dashing force-wave proved far stronger as he blasted through its position, unscathed. The virus was not so fortunate.

-=Viruses=-
TempestTempest (Storm)

Storm loosely resemble the Weather line, and may in fact be a distant off-shoot of them. They wear metal hats that loosely resemble straw hats. Their faces are mostly nondescript, aside from their always closed eyes, and beak-like nose. They have no visible mouth, though from somewhere beneath their nose, they appear to be chewing on a bamboo shoot. Their bodies appear to be simple gowns, decorated with swirls. This virus is normally no more or less aggressive than most viruses, but if the enemy is using exclusively/near exclusively Shot or Thrown type attacks, it will attack more frequently, knowing that its attack will help protect it from them.

Area: Dentech, Yumland, NAXA

HP: 230
Attack Damage/Effect: 25 Null + Nova 3 + Knockback + Wind Attack x 3 hits
Attack Accuracy: C
Attack Description: Creates a wind storm around itself, knocking enemies backward.
Element: Null
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Squall1, Zenny
Special: High Turbulence: The accuracy of Shot and Thrown-type attacks is reduced by 3 ranks against this virus while it is attacking.
Special: FloatShoes, ShadowShoes
A: DELETED
TempestTempest (Storm)

Storm loosely resemble the Weather line, and may in fact be a distant off-shoot of them. They wear metal hats that loosely resemble straw hats. Their faces are mostly nondescript, aside from their always closed eyes, and beak-like nose. They have no visible mouth, though from somewhere beneath their nose, they appear to be chewing on a bamboo shoot. Their bodies appear to be simple gowns, decorated with swirls. This virus is normally no more or less aggressive than most viruses, but if the enemy is using exclusively/near exclusively Shot or Thrown type attacks, it will attack more frequently, knowing that its attack will help protect it from them.

Area: Dentech, Yumland, NAXA

HP: 230
Attack Damage/Effect: 25 Null + Nova 3 + Knockback + Wind Attack x 3 hits
Attack Accuracy: C
Attack Description: Creates a wind storm around itself, knocking enemies backward.
Element: Null
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Squall1, Zenny
Special: High Turbulence: The accuracy of Shot and Thrown-type attacks is reduced by 3 ranks against this virus while it is attacking.
Special: FloatShoes, ShadowShoes
B: DELETED
IronWallIronWall (IronShield)

Area: SciLab, Dentech, Sharo, Netfrica, NetVegas

HP: 280
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 25 Null + Blast2 x 3 Hts @ 2 Targets
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: When the shield is lowered, it fires EnergyBombs from its twin mortars.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 75 Null + Break
Secondary Attack Accuracy: B
Secondary Attack Description: When the shield is raised, it fires a wrecker from it's main gun.
Element: None
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): IronShield3, GigaEnergyBomb, Zenny
Special: IronShield can defend against all non-Break attacks from the front or above.
- The virus may turn towards an attacker to keep itself defended.
- The virus may raise its shield over it's body to ward off aerial attacks as a free action. However, once the shield is raised, it must remain raised for 1 turn.
- The virus may lower its shield from the raised position to guard against frontal attacks as a free action. However, once the shield is lowered, it must remain lowered for 1 turn.
- This virus can move, but it's size and slow pace makes dodging impossible. It can turn quickly, however.
: DELETED
IronWallIronWall (IronShield)

Area: SciLab, Dentech, Sharo, Netfrica, NetVegas

HP: 280
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 25 Null + Blast2 x 3 Hts @ 2 Targets
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: When the shield is lowered, it fires EnergyBombs from its twin mortars.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 75 Null + Break
Secondary Attack Accuracy: B
Secondary Attack Description: When the shield is raised, it fires a wrecker from it's main gun.
Element: None
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): IronShield3, GigaEnergyBomb, Zenny
Special: IronShield can defend against all non-Break attacks from the front or above.
- The virus may turn towards an attacker to keep itself defended.
- The virus may raise its shield over it's body to ward off aerial attacks as a free action. However, once the shield is raised, it must remain raised for 1 turn.
- The virus may lower its shield from the raised position to guard against frontal attacks as a free action. However, once the shield is lowered, it must remain lowered for 1 turn.
- This virus can move, but it's size and slow pace makes dodging impossible. It can turn quickly, however.
: DELETED
ForestDragon3ForestDragon3 (ForestDragon)

This high tier virus is only encountered after battle 5. A PotDragon's pot is stationary during battle, as it remains above the panel the virus appeared on until battle is over or the virus is deleted, and will not fall even if the panel below it should be destroyed. PotDragons have two main attacks, each geared towards either ground or aerial targets. When executed, the pot tilts or falls over, and the dragon charges at the enemy before looping back and returning to the pot. When threatened, they will duck into the pot, which is both indestructible and capable of shielding them from all damage and effects except those that manage to fly into the mouth of the pot. Even Beam Attacks and Blast damage won't leave a mark.

Area: Dentech, Yumland

HP: 300
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 150 Wood + Ground Attack + Medium Area Mud Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: Charges from its pot at high speed to attack ground-based enemies whilst leaving a trail of Mud in its wake.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 150 Wood + Impact + Group Attack (Arc)
Secondary Attack Accuracy: C
Secondary Attack Description: Flies from its pot at high speed to attack airborne enemies.
Tertiary Attack Damage/Effect: Invulnerability to Non-Drop Attacks/attacks from above.
Tertiary Attack Accuracy: S
Tertiary Attack Description: PotDragons hide in their pots instead of dodging. Doing this protects them from attacks from every direction but up, which is where the opening of the pot is.
Element: Wood
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): WoodDragon3, Zenny
: DELETED

-=Navis=-
Dragonierman.Exe: 600Hp [Soil]
Magistrate.SP: 150Hp [Soil]
Suzume.SP: 150Hp [Soil]
Aya.SP: 150Hp [Soil]

-=Others=-
Prosopopoeia .lapin: [Masked] [In a high branch, on the right edge of the field]

-=Ojects=-
Rocky Spike A: DELETED
Rocky Spike B: DELETED
Rocky Spike C: 80Hp [HardBody][Near left]
Rocky Spike D: 80Hp [HardBody][Near right]

Rocks are four protrusions sticking out of the ground; the back tow are about level with on another, and fairly far apart, while the near two are also level and much closer to one another.

Easter PMD: [Spectral/Safe][Near Drago]

-=Terrain=-
10% Magnet
  • Non-Elec Elementals get -30% Evasion, and 50% (+/- 25% RP) chance to fail movement off the panel.
  • Only Elec Elementals can burrow.
  • Wood attacks: Change terrain hit to Normal.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Elec + Seeking.
[Rocky protrusions all seem to be magnetic]
20% Cracked
  • Changes to Broken when stepped on, chance to fall in when triggered.
  • Burrow: Change terrain to Broken, Null 50 to burrower.
  • Panel Crack attacks, >100 Damage Break/Impact/Drop attacks: Change terrain hit to Broken.
  • PanelShot: Splash1.
[Around each of the rocky protrusions, as well as much of the area in between]
20% Grass
  • Wood Elementals get +5 HP/action.
  • Fire attacks: +100% Source Damage, change terrain hit to Soil.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Wood.

20% Mud
  • Non-Wood Elementals get -10% Evasion penalty and reduced movement speed, 25% (+/-25% RP) chance to fall or get stuck (1 action to get free).
  • Automatically triggers Aqua Boost for appropriate chip attacks.
  • Wood attacks: Change terrain hit to Soil.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Wood + Slow1.
? (It's chocolate...)
20% Cursed
  • Doubles Final Damage.
  • Cannot be in Sigs.
  • PanelShot: Converts attack to Self-Damage.
[Scattered patches at the edges of the trees]
10% Soil
  • Wood Elementals get +10% Evasion.
  • Wood attacks: +100% Source Damage, change terrain hit to Grass.
  • 100 Damage Aqua attacks: Change terrain hit to Mud.
  • 100 Damage Fire attacks: change terrain hit to Coal.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Wood.
[The near end of the area]

-=Battle 3, Victory!=-
Spoils: 9000z, GigaEnergyBombDamage: 80 x 3 + Blast1
Accuracy: C
Description: A powerful bomb that hits three times
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: B
, 37 Bugrags, +1 Bounty Kill

Open PMD?

==

In a matter of moments, the field had been cleared and the spoils were free to be gathered by the team. Prose dropped down from her branch and moved to touch the floating data crystal; the spectral protections faded as the highly decorated data cache came into full phase with the surrounding network, ready to open. She stepped back from it with a grin and a small bow, leaving it for the victorious navi to claim and began rummaging in her basket once more.

“That was so funny! Hope you like it. Anyway... you said you're good for treats too, so, here you go!” She came up with a set of delicate, highly detailed chocolate figurines, each one shaped like a little rabbit in a fancy waistcoat – an actual rabbit, by the designs, not a humanoid one like Prose herself... Each was carefully decorated with coloured chocolate paint layers, giving them grey fur, brown eyes and making their waistcoats a charming blue. They were each wrapped in protective wrap, and tied with a delicate red ribbon. She started handing them out.

“They have little ones inside, too! You can hear it if you shake them! Hope you like them.” She shook her head slightly, still grinning as she got to Aya. “I love chocolate... but it'd be a bit strange if you actually had to eat, wouldn't it? I mean... not actually needing stuff like that... that's like one of the main things you navis have over human operators. Wouldn't it be weird to take that away again?” She shrugged. “Anyway, I can't stick around... more deliveries to make. You know how it is. You folks are really efficient you know, even down this deep. The viruses down here are pretty tough, and they're no joke. Not many come this deep, but you seem like you're breezing through them. Thanks, again. It means a lot, having folks like you doing you bit.” She glanced down at her basked, then picked up a small red crystal, flicking it over in the air before putting it back. “I've got deeper to go still, but you all stay safe!” The bunny-girl backed off after that, giving a small nod and wave to each of them, but she seemed to be lingering, at least long enough to make sure they opened their prize, before departing. Perhaps she had a bit more leeway to stay and talk, with the deeper level deliveries, than she did on the surface layers where navis were more populous.
Bugfrags: 156 BF + 37 BF = 193 BF
Faction Points: 90 FP
Zenny: 40,040z + 9,000z = 49,040z
Bounty:ForestDragon3 (ForestDragon) - 3 Kills + 1 Kills = 4 Kills
Receive Battlechip: GigaEnergyBombDamage: 80 x 3 + Blast1
Accuracy: C
Description: A powerful bomb that hits three times
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: B
.
---
Bugfrags: 193 BF
Faction Points: 90 FP
Zenny: 49,040z
Bounty:ForestDragon3 (ForestDragon) - 4 Kills
Battlechip: GigaEnergyBombDamage: 80 x 3 + Blast1
Accuracy: C
Description: A powerful bomb that hits three times
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: B
.


As Prose commented on DragonierMan's interior nice-guyness under his not-nice-guyness exterior, he snorted a cloud of steam from his nostrils. He also stood a little taller and puffed out his chest. Clearly he was just trying to keep up the act. The big softy.

The gang watched as Prose hopped around and "fed" the various viruses Easter treats. The fact that she seemed to know where she was cramming those treats was a little disconcerting. Not only that, but her fear of the viruses, even this deep, was almost non-existent. She was also able to "cloak" Mystery Datas. It just raised further questions about where she came from and who she was working for. GNA probably.

But those questions could wait, as there was a battle to wage... after the viruses were ready that is.

~One Battle Later.~

The battle seemed like a sugar-crazy dream. The viruses were all gummed up and off their game as they were quickly, efficiently, and luckily swept aside in a matter of moments by the dragoniers' teamwork. As Prose came off her perch at the end to compliment on the battle, Aya tried to look aloof and cool. She swept a bang away from with her hand and smirked, then stretched out that hand, palm up, and leaned towards Prose to accept the chocolate reward. "Yeah, that was no big deal. We are professionals after all."

Suzume rolled her eyes and took the little chocolate rabbit in a fancy waistcoat. "Aww, how cute! He's all dressed up for the holidays. Be a shame to ruin such a handsome visage," she cooed over the chocolate figurine as she began to unwrap the foil with a hungry look in her eyes and a little drool coming out of the corner of her mouth.

Magistrate accepted the chocolate treat and immediately digitized the thing into a chip, which she stored up her sleeve. She had a "daughter" who might like it. Drago noticed this and handed his over to Magi. "For the kids." Magi nodded and stored the second one in her sleeves.

Drago then turned to Prose. "Stay and chat a little. Please. We don't get much interaction with Navis on the battlefield." He walked over to one of the nearby trees, drawing his big sword, and quickly struck the tree down with his blade. It fell into the clearing and crashed nearby where they stood, so they could go and sit on it.

"So, Prose was it? Do you work for the GNA or some other connected company? We don't see many people with your set of skills out here," he asked matter-of-factly as he took a seat on the felled log. As Suzume and Aya had their mouths full enjoying their snacks and were unable to comment. Magi sighed and produced a large rucksack to clean up the battlefield. She glided along silently as she placed the rewards in her bag, opening up the untrapped PMD.

[NC Program: Millions]: Mystery Data will only drop Zenny. Only works if MD is safe to open. If the MD is trapped, the trap will negate the activation of this NCP. This NCP will not Untrap any MDs.

((PMD: 18000z))

While the ever long-suffering Magistrate took care of the actual business of collection, Prose hesitated for a moment as she watched the data crystal safely unpack into a large quantity of zenny. She wavered, rocking side to side slightly as her hips and shoulders swayed in indecision, then shrugged and let a small smirk creep back over her features.

“I can stay for a little break, hehe... You guys did finish that up very quickly.” Rather than sitting properly, Prose ambled back to the place where Drago had settled on resting and dropped onto the felled log in a cross-legged position, basket to one side as she fixed her skirt. As she settled, the tiny woman stretched and gave an exaggerated yawn, then leaned back on her hands, looking to Drago with a grin and a mildly coy expression.

“If you've met someone else with my skill set, I'd be very surprised...” She briefly let a small, thoughtful pout cross her features. “Ah, well, no, I probably wouldn't be, but I'd sure have some questions...” The frown became a fresh giggle and she winked at Drago, tilting her head to the side as she watched him. “Not the GNA, no... though I shouldn't say it. I'm supposed to give you the easy by-line.... I'm an ester bunny... a netiday elf... a hallows spook, or whatever festive gift-giver of the season fits. It's a bit more complex than that...” She paused for a moment, then shifted to lie out on the log instead, hands behind her head and with one leg dangling off the edge to brush back and forth against a small patch of grass by her toes. She looked up at the sky, between the trees.

“I guess what matters is that there's folks out there who want to support navis like you, who put themselves at risk to keep the net in balance. I'm just the delivery girl, really, and I'm not meant to spend very long around individual navigators, but I do get to meet all sorts of interesting people, at least briefly... and sometimes I can stretch the rules a little.” Prose let her eyes close for a moment, and her grin became a more relaxed, soft smile for a second or two. “Heh... I've even got a date next week. A real one. Usually all I can manage is a bit of quick skinship with agreeable navis, here and there between work, and I shouldn't even do that... They'd get mad if they knew I had a real actual date.” She seemed to realise that her dialogue had rambled and she blinked a few times; a faint pink blush crested her cheeks where the fur was thinnest. The bunny-girl sat up and crossed her legs again, this time sitting across the log to face Drago directly with her hands in her lap.

“Sorry, that's probably more than I should be saying...” Her eyes flicked around to Aya and Suzume, and past them to Magistrate, and her voice became a lower murmur, accompanied by a playful wink. “And I guess you probably don't want to hear about someone like me playing those sorts of games, anyway... not when you've got plenty of other pretty girls about, right?” She leaned back from the conspiratorial whisper and brightened again.

“But enough about me! There's only so much I can really answer anyway. Rules, you know? What about you guys? Any big goals with the busting and hunting viruses, or are you just out here for the cash and meeting cute bunny-girls?” As she asked, Prose leaned to one side and snagged a small chocolate egg from somewhere in her basket and began unwrapping it for herself.
Zenny: 49,040z + 18,000z = 67,040z


DragonierMan listened attentively as Prose laid out her deal, though keeping it vague enough for security sake. He nodded along, understanding the gist of the situation, but not planning on diving deeper than she was comfortable. He was just having a friendly conversation and wasn't here to interrogate her after all.

When she turned the conversation from herself to the dragoniers, Drago sat up a little. "As you are no doubt aware, we are members of the Neo-Shogunate faction. My Lord Operator wishes us to eventually create a stable and threat-free area for all Navis, operated or no, to be able to live in peace. Right now we are gathering resources to upgrade ourselves to be stronger for when the next mission comes. If our efforts here happen to remove future threats, than we get two birds with one stone."

He then swung his legs down from the log, stood up, and stretched a little. There was a little creak and pop from his back and he sighed in relief as he worked out the stress. The then turned to Prose. "Thank you for the gift and entertainment. Take a moment to rest while we guard you. Once you are ready to go on your way, we'll also head out."

The dragoniers would wait around, checking themselves and their equipment, and making any further small-talk with Prose, before heading out for more fighting. Assuming fighting didn't bring themselves to their corner of the woods.


Status
DragonierMan.EXE: 600/600 HP [Null/Speed: High Gear/Overclock; OmniShoes/Millions/Undershirt.]
Magistrate.SP: 150/150 HP [Null/Team: Tag Along/All for One; Fly/Second Chance/Chip Preset: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
#1.]
Suzume.SP: 150/150 HP [Null/Team: Tag Along/All for One; Fly/Second Chance/Chip Preset: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
#2.]
Aya.SP: 150/150 HP [Null/Team: Tag Along/All for One; Fly/Second Chance/Chip Preset: BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
#3.]

[Bounty: ForestDragon3 (ForestDragon): 4 Kills.]

[Requesting Battle 4.]

Prose bounced to her feet alongside DragonierMan, flitting from restive relaxing to eager and full of energy again without hesitation. Her immediate response was delayed by a brief focus on sucking the tips of her fingers to clean them of the remaining melted chocolate.

“No need to wait for me! If you guys want to keep exploring we can walk and talk.” The bunny-girl bent for a moment to scoop up her basket of gifts and looped it over one arm again. “Ready when you are!” She bounced on her toes, still grinning and eager to be off. The peculiar little creature hadn't shown any sign of being flight capable like the dragoniers were, but the thought hadn't seemed to faze her so far, and she hadn't had any trouble keeping up with them earlier. “I can tag along for a little longer, but there's been a bit of an upsurge in forest dragons here lately, pushing them to show up where they shouldn't be... so there's a chance I might get called away to sort that out sooner or later.” Prose rolled her eyes, though she was still smiling. “They'd have me working forty hours a day in three locations if they could... The present giving is my 'break' work, sort of.”

Ass they got under way, Prose stayed close enough to call back and forth with the group, though depending on how quickly they decided to walk or fly, there were times where her diminutive form was a mostly white blur of motion darting through the branches of the enclosed forest and bouncing from trunk to trunk like an almost playful pinball.

“So... when you said you and your operator wanted to make a safe place for navigators, were you meaning like some of the small sanctuaries, or are you going for something bigger than that?” Her voice came to each of them clearly enough, in a soft, conversational tone now, though there was something more to it as she chattered on. “It's a noble goal... but I hope you're not aiming to clear the net of viruses entirely...” It was accompanied by a soft giggle, though the sound tapered into something a little more reserved. “That never goes well for any navigator that tries it.” A few moments later she spoke up again, her tone switching track quickly.

“Oh, hey, heads up boys and girls... Yeah, it's another one. See what I mean about the dragons? On your right...” it was another few moments before the passage through the trees gave way to a run down-looking building, faced right onto the surrounding trees without any real exclusion zone. It was low and flat-topped, with several elements sticking up in a few places – the block of an air conditioning system, the rounded dome of a raised skylight, and several mangled antenna broke up the rectangular roof, while the building itself bore windows covered in security mesh, the glass in them long since broken of cracked.

As the dragoniers got a better view, they could also see shapes that were not parts of the structure – two sniper turrets had settled on opposite corners of the roof, while an advanced gabyoall spun back and forth in a distracted meander between different protrusions, banging into them every now and then. There was also strong-looking magneaker variant scouting at one edge of the roof, half inspecting the overgrowth around one window from above, its wings flickering in a continuous, twitchy manner... but more importantly, a dragon pot was wedged into the metal grill frame of the air conditioning block, and it was clearly occupied by a very much active dragon. As they approached the scene, Prose darted in close for a moment, glancing towards DragonierMan directly.

“You've got these. Bet you can clear them out in one go. I, ah... It's better if I don't engage or get involved. I'm really not meant to, especially around navigators.” She shrugged softly, with an apologetic smile.

-=Viruses=-
SniperSniper (Gunner)

Gunners attack every action, if able. They don't bother attacking enemies they can't hit or enemies they can't damage, but they can select Objects as targets. Their accuracy with the machinegun attack is bad because it scatters everywhere. They are aware of this. They are also aware of the fact that their Vulcan attack pierces objects.

Area: SciLab, Kotobuki Town, Dentech

HP: 210
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 25 Null + Spay Fire x 9 Shots
Primary Attack Accuracy: E
Primary Attack Description: Targets an enemy and sprays the area with twin machineguns.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 25 Null + Spread1 x 3 Shots
Secondary Attack Accuracy: A
Secondary Attack Description: Targets and enemy and attacks with Vulcan.
Element: None
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Vulcan3, MachineGun3, Zenny
Special: Immobile.
A: 210Hp [Metal]
SniperSniper (Gunner)

Gunners attack every action, if able. They don't bother attacking enemies they can't hit or enemies they can't damage, but they can select Objects as targets. Their accuracy with the machinegun attack is bad because it scatters everywhere. They are aware of this. They are also aware of the fact that their Vulcan attack pierces objects.

Area: SciLab, Kotobuki Town, Dentech

HP: 210
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 25 Null + Spay Fire x 9 Shots
Primary Attack Accuracy: E
Primary Attack Description: Targets an enemy and sprays the area with twin machineguns.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 25 Null + Spread1 x 3 Shots
Secondary Attack Accuracy: A
Secondary Attack Description: Targets and enemy and attacks with Vulcan.
Element: None
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Vulcan3, MachineGun3, Zenny
Special: Immobile.
B: 210Hp [Metal]
MagnoidMagnoid (Magneaker)

Magneaker viruses move and dodge slowly. Magneakers attack by launching MagBombs by default. When there is a stunned enemy on the field, however, they will instead charge at the stunned opponent with surprising speed. They are quick to react to the presence of stunned enemies, and execute this attack with very little delay. The DashAttack counts as a dodge against opponents attacking from any angle except dead-on or from directly behind the Magneaker. Magneakers do not charge at un-stunned enemies, unless there is a stunned target in-line with them. Magneakers have Omnishoes while executing a charge attack.

Area: Electown, Dentech, SciLab

HP: 240
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 75 Elec + Stun 1 + Blast 2
Primary Attack Accuracy: D
Primary Attack Description: Fires an EMP bomb that stuns the enemy.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 50 Elec + Impact + Piercing + Stopped by Object
Secondary Attack Accuracy: B
Secondary Attack Description: When an enemy on the field is stunned, this virus will spin around to face them, and immediately fly at them at high speed for an opportunistic body-slam attack.
Element: Elec
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): MagBomb3, Zenny
Special: Stopped by Object: Attack ceases execution when blocked by an Object. Attacks with this attribute also do not damage objects.
: 240Hp [Metal]
Gabyoall3Gabyoall3 (Gabyoall)

Gabyoall move and attack by spinning forward in whatever direction they choose. They can dodge as well as anything, but due to their confidence in their defense, they rarely do. Their sides are reinforced to protect against damage, though it's vulnerable to Impact, and it offers no protection from above. They can, however, assault enemies trying to exploit the latter by spinning and creating whirlwinds, or if there's just too many enemies near it for its own tastes.

Area: Kotobuki Town, Dentech

HP: 210
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 70 Null + Impact + Movement + Ground Attack
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: Rams into an enemy.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 50 Null + Slashing + Knockback + Wind Attack + Nova 2
Secondary Attack Accuracy: C
Secondary Attack Description: Spins with great speed to create a wind wave that sends enemies away.
Element: Null
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): UnderGuard3, AirSpin3 (Rare), Zenny
Special: Damage Reduction 50 when not attacked from above.
Special: ShadowShoes
Special: Can use the PanelReturn BattleChip twice as a free action.
: 210Hp [Metal]
ForestDragon3ForestDragon3 (ForestDragon)

This high tier virus is only encountered after battle 5. A PotDragon's pot is stationary during battle, as it remains above the panel the virus appeared on until battle is over or the virus is deleted, and will not fall even if the panel below it should be destroyed. PotDragons have two main attacks, each geared towards either ground or aerial targets. When executed, the pot tilts or falls over, and the dragon charges at the enemy before looping back and returning to the pot. When threatened, they will duck into the pot, which is both indestructible and capable of shielding them from all damage and effects except those that manage to fly into the mouth of the pot. Even Beam Attacks and Blast damage won't leave a mark.

Area: Dentech, Yumland

HP: 300
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 150 Wood + Ground Attack + Medium Area Mud Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: Charges from its pot at high speed to attack ground-based enemies whilst leaving a trail of Mud in its wake.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 150 Wood + Impact + Group Attack (Arc)
Secondary Attack Accuracy: C
Secondary Attack Description: Flies from its pot at high speed to attack airborne enemies.
Tertiary Attack Damage/Effect: Invulnerability to Non-Drop Attacks/attacks from above.
Tertiary Attack Accuracy: S
Tertiary Attack Description: PotDragons hide in their pots instead of dodging. Doing this protects them from attacks from every direction but up, which is where the opening of the pot is.
Element: Wood
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): WoodDragon3, Zenny
: 300Hp [Metal]

-=Navis=-
Dragonierman.Exe: 600Hp [Normal]
Magistrate.SP: 150Hp [Normal]
Suzume.SP: 150Hp [Normal]
Aya.SP: 150Hp [Normal]

-=Others=-
Prosopopoeia.lapin: [Masked][Normal]

-=Ojects=-
Air Con Block: 160Hp [IronBody][Metal][Back Right of rooftop]
Skylight: 50Hp [Glass][Middle of rooftop]
Twisted Antenna: 40Hp [Metal][Near Middle of rooftop]
Warped Antenna: 40Hp [Metal][Back Middle of rooftop]

-=Terrain=-
10% Glass
  • Slip Effect: -10% Accuracy, -10% Evasion to all.
  • Non-Ice Aqua attacks causes it to be Wet, doubles slip effect for Non-Aqua Elementals for 1 turn. Wet can expire early with Fire attacks. Can cause slippage for poor RP or heavy impacts on Non-Aqua Elementals, 1-2 actions to recover.
  • 200 Damage attacks: Change terrain hit to Broken. Damage threshold cut in half for Ground, Break, and Impact, to a minimum threshold of 25 when all 3 are present. Null 25 + Slashing + Nova 2 per panel broken, up to 200 (8 panels).
  • Burrow: Change terrain to Broken, 50 Null + Slashing to burrower, Null 25 + Slashing + Nova2 to surroundings.
  • PanelShot: Spread1.
[Large circular Skylight in centre of rooftop]
20% Magnet
  • Non-Elec Elementals get -30% Evasion, and 50% (+/- 25% RP) chance to fail movement off the panel.
  • Only Elec Elementals can burrow.
  • Wood attacks: Change terrain hit to Normal.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Elec + Seeking.
[Magnetic patterning around Skylight]
50% Metal
  • Cannot be Broken or Cracked except with Geddon/PanelShot, cannot be Burrowed into.
  • Elec attacks: +100% Source Damage.
  • 100 Damage Aqua attacks: Change terrain hit to Cracked.
  • 100 Damage Fire attacks: Change terrain hit to Furnace.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Elec + Break.
[The rest of the rooftop]
20% Normal
  • No effects.
[Treeline around the building]

-=Chaos Battle 4, Start!=-