NP Mission: Reconaissance Needs Greed

"Yessss! It worked!" Red cheered, hi-fiving Myun as the Coins started piling up.

"....I won't question what happened just now, but anyway, let's blow this joint! ....Literally, even," Shin mumbled.

"Hehe~ Roger that! Aaaand, away I go!" Red replied, gripping onto Chicago's cigarette tightly as she warped to the side of the betting layout and gently tossed the cigarette onto the area before running back toward Chicago for her life.

"Yaaaaaay~" Red giggled, increasing her speed.

Turn Summary:
1. Areagrab to Edge of Betting Layout. [Teleport, Dodge, Movement, +1 Accuracy]
2. Plant Cigarette on Betting Layout [DESTRUCTION]
3-6. GTFO [Movement toward Chicago]
To cut out any other nonsense from this situation, Red took the safe route and just teleported to the now-visible betting layout. With the Coin stacks set to burst at any moment, she wasted no time in planting the smoldering butt of the cigarette on the green fabric. After that, Red ran, assuming that a grandiose explosion was about to occur.

Nah, the layout just started melting. The fabric immediately under the cigarette started bubbling as the roll of burning tobacco sank underneath, and within a matter of moments the layout was succumbing to a rising pool of lava. As the lava extended to the layout squares that were producing the infinite payouts, the spawning immediately ceased to the burning hot wave, and the myriad of Coins stacked up on it were quickly vaporized. The rest of the layout quickly fell in similar fashion, and with that, the infinite Coins were gone.

... Well, if every single Coin was gone, that technically meant that Red, Myun, Chicago, and Seven all lost the roulette game. But, uh... With Seven cowering at Chicago's feet, that didn't really seem to matter. "I'll wrap this up, rookie. Go file your report and call it a day." grunted Chicago, who had magically already produced a new cigarette to puff on.

So that was that. Go team?
"Oh~ That's so cool~ Maybe I should invest in a signature like that too~" Red giggled as the betting layout melted at the touch of the cigarette.

"...I've come to believe cigarettes are more harmful to you in more ways than usual now," Shin sighed as Red and Myun danced around in a circle celebrating their mission success.

"What are you talking about, silly goose~?" Red replied innocently before facing Chicago once again. "MmHm~ I'll leave it to you Mr. Chicago! Agent Red out~!" And then, with a firm-salute, the fairy-tale fighter and boxing bunny left the network of gambling.

[MISSION COMPLETE]
[JACK-OUT]