ShadowB: DELETED

-Floating in the air-
NeonSignA: 5 HP
NeonSignB: SHIIIIINY
NeonSignC: DESTROYED
NeonSignD: DESTROYED
NeonSignE: DESTROYED

Terrain: 90% Normal / 10% Darkness [-2 Accuracy/Dodge]

ViralMan: 120 HP [Under NeonSignA] (2/6 Sword)
Seli: 100 HP [Under NeonSignA]

-TEAM BATTLE WON!-
ViralMan: 300z + [Shadow1] Battlechip + 2 FXP + 2 Bonus FXP
Seli: 400z + 2 FXP + 2 Bonus FXPShadow1
Effect: Shadow
Accuracy: S
Description: Grants the user Shadow.
Duration: One turn
Element: Null
"I guess it is." the girl answered. She looked around at the desolation that had been left in the wake of the battle. "Good thing data can be fixed faster real property. Otherwise those poor businesses would be shelling out some serious cash to replace their neon advertisements." She quickly uploaded the spoils of war to the PeT.

Nikki, however, would have been hard pressed to care less. She was no longer really paying attention. She was now bustling around her room, and through her closet, in preparation for what was to come next. She was finally truly excited today. She almost smirked as she worked, now satisfied that her day may not turn out to be a complete waste of time. Nikki's happiness generally coincided with misfortune for someone else, unfortunately for that someone else. Nikki, however, was doing just fine.

Back on the Net, Seli turned to her partner. "Thank you so much," she said with a smile. "I'm sure you probably get tired of hearing praise, but I really am grateful. There's no way I could have done that without you."

Seli opened her mouth, and prepared to suggest that they return to the NetSquare. Before anything could come out, a voice in her head interrupted her, causing her to quickly close her mouth without having said anything. "Sorry, Seli," came a serious voice from her Operator, that Seli could tell was masking some hidden pleasure, "But we're going to have to run."

Seli quickly realized that her time was limited. So she spoke fast. "Oh my. I'm really really sorry." She looked downcast and was genuinely apologetic. She kept eye contact to show her sincerity with her sad eyes. "Something came up with my Operator. I really hate to do this but I have to run." Seli glanced up as a door appeared in the air above her, marking the initialization of her Jack out sequence.

She started speaking faster.

"We'll have to do this again sometime. I promise to make that game up with you. My treat." A piece of paper appeared in her hand, looking as if it had been torn out of a notebook. She handed it to ViralMan. "Here's my contact information," she said, as she clasped it into his hands. The sheet contained her name and personal e-mail address. "Drop me a line with yours. I look forward to seeing you again." She was surrounded by light now, the door had opened. "Thanks again. I'm really sorry about this. See you la-" And without finishing that word, the door closed, and she was no where to be seen.

The paper remained, and that was all.

Seli frowned from her PeT, but kept the expression hidden from her Operator. "It really is too bad that Nikki apparently has something to do. I hope he forgives me. I didn't even finish saying goodbye."

Nikki, however, was all smirks and smiles. She was ready to start getting ready for something fun.

[Jack-Out]
[ViralMan GET: Seli's E-mail]
ViralMan remained quiet the whole time Seli spoke until she disappeared into the door, a curious expression on his face.

"...uh, bye?" ViralMan replied a second after Seli disappeared. "Interesting way to make an exit..." he noted. Collecting the spoils from the battle, he examined the peculiar new chip data. He wasn't sure what the chip actually did; its description was a tad vague. ViralMan sent all the data to the PET before crossing his arms and looking up. Zeo responded in turn.

"So, you got ditched, huh?" the boy laughed. ViralMan quickly looked away, indignant. "I doubt that was actually the case." Zeo did not look convinced. "Whatever you say. Nice job handling those weird viruses, by the way. Not much reason to stick around here, so I'll be bringing you back to the PET. Any objections?"

ViralMan looked at his surroundings. The bright and gaudy atmosphere of NetVegas was really not to his liking. "No objections whatsoever," he responded. Making note of the name and e-mail address on the paper Seli had given him, ViralMan began to glow and soon disappeared from the network in a gray beam of light.