Recon, the first.

Miyu appeared in the net with her typical flair. Finding the net rather crowded on the main street, she opted to head down a side street and walk through the alleyways. She walked along, looking at the buildings and listening for any clues about someplace she might be able to go to find out what the mafia was up to.

[Battle 1, or something]
As Miyu walked the street, she found it more or less empty. It seems mostly dead, with just a few hobos lying under the area's benches, either snoozing or boozing. Just when it seemed like she picked a bad place to look, she heard a voice to her right, "Excuse me, Miss... Could you take a look at something?" There stood a navi dressed in a large trench coat, his arms held in front of him near the corners of the jacket. Waiting for her to turn and look, the navi then opened the coat, giving Miyu a good view of (use your imagination, but there is only one correct answer). He then closed it back up and ran away giggling. Heh heh heh....
"UGH!" Miyu grimaced and covered her eyes, turning away in disgust. "You sick freak!" she called after the fleeing pervert. "No one wants to see that! Especially when you've got so little to show!"

She snickered to herself a bit, after having made sure that all the hobos in the area heard about the fleeing navi's unfortunate difficulties in certain areas. "Teach you to mess with me. Idiot."

Leon shrugged. "So you're letting him get away with that? Really?"

"Sure," she replied happily. "Not like he can do anything to anyone with THAT, know what I mean? And really, if he was working for the mafia, I think he'd be a bit less retarded about getting himself into unnecessary trouble."

"I guess so..." Leon replied. "Maybe you should head the direction he was anyways. Maybe you'll find some more.. interesting.. people and get some information out of them. Or at the very least, you could kick some annoying pranksters off of the net and probably make everyone happier."

"Fine. I'll head down the alley after him. But I'm sure as hell not running." Miyu turned to follow the road that the fleeing flasher had taken, but in no hurry to catch up to the guy.
As Miyu walks along, she encountered more flashers, a trio of them. What will she do!?

BigHatA: 100
BigHatB: 100
BigHatC: 100

Miyu: 160

Terrain: 100% Normal

Battle 1 Flash
"Great. See what your idea ran me into? More of them." Miyu muttered some incomprehensible words under her breath, and none of them sounded too friendly or happy.

"Heh, get over it. They look like push overs. Let's just teach them a lesson that they hopefully won't soon forget." Leon reached to the coffee table and fingered through the stack of chips on it. "Ah, here we are. Ready for a little explosive fun, I hope."

"Heh. Explosive is always fun." Miyu's hands began to glow a fiery red, turning into what almost looked like molten metal. She pounded both into the ground, with huge pillars of flames sprouting up in front of her seconds later, warming the area considerably. She sent the two towers spiraling around each other towards the trio of flashers, determined to give them a rugburn that they'd never forget.

Pulling her now normal hands from the ground, she formed a small glob of data in her hand. With a large grin on her face, she tossed the explosive data towards the center of where the trio had been when she started her attack. As it landed, the resounding blast further intensified the heat in the area, as well as giving Miyu an annoying ringing in her ears.

She smirked as she wiped the dust off of her hands. "I hope that teaches them a lesson."

--------------------
1. Fireburn1. 50 Fire @ trio.
2. Flameline1. 70 Fire @ trio.
3. Lilbomb. 50 @ center of group. Blast2.
4. Arrogant taunting of potentially not dead enemies.
Miyu sprayed two trails of flames, though they only managed to hit two targets a piece. Then her bomb manages to take out the two that survived the previous attacks.

BigHatA: DELETED!
BigHatB: DELETED!
BigHatC: DELETED!

Terrain: 100% Normal

Rewards: 450z
Miyu sighed heavily and drooped her shoulders. "That's really all this net has to offer? I really doubt that the netmafia would hang around an area filled with wimps like this. There's no one to recruit if all they have are pranksters and idiots. Even the netmafia has standards for cannon fodder."

"I suppose you'd know better than I" Leon flatly replied. "Keep heading the direction that guy was headed though. Maybe we'll find something interesting at any rate."

"Fine. But when we end up in the middle of nowhere with nothing gained, I'm telling you I told you so."

Miyu straightened up and continued her walk in the back alleys of the net, still keeping an eye and ear out for anything interesting.

[Battle 2/something]
Virus Attack!

A group of blobs creep out of a sewer grate and begin stalking Miyu. There also seem to be some sort of shadow trailing behind them. Looks ominous.

SlimerA: 90
SlimerB: 90
SlimerC: 90
NightmareA: 100
NightmareB: 100

Terrain: 95% Normal 5% Snare

Battle 2 Fight
Noticing immediately that someone ws following her, she turned to face whoever it was. She expected another flasher, but was instead greeted with a small band of viruses. Her face contorted into a look of disgust as she looked upon the group. "Leon... the more we walk around here, the less I find myself wanting to be here. I mean really, a giant snot virus?"

Leon let out a snicker. "Well, I guess that's fair enough. Though if you don't want to be here, wouldn't that mean other people wouldn't either, so it would be a good place for people not wanting to be found to hang out?"

Miyu thought about what Leon said for a moment, before answering with a simple "What?" She shook her head and turned to focus on the viruses. "I'm not sure what you were trying to say, but we've got viruses to deal with."

Leon grabbed a few chips and slotted them in. "Yeah yeah, we'll talk after you thin them out or something. Lilbomb, Bubbler, and Cannon, comin' at 'cha."

Miyu smiled, happily and sarcastically replying "Thank you!" She formed a dark glob in her hand, smiling her mischievous grin. She looked at the group of virii approaching her slowly from the grate, all huddled together in a nice, easy to nuke group. "They couldn't have made this easier for me, could they..." She grabbed the blob like a soldier would grab a live grenade, taking aim and throwing it towards the middle of the group, near that grate where the viruses had come from. She immediately took a large and quick hop backwards, using her wings to propel herself a bit further and faster than a normal hop, to put distance between herself and the viruses.

As she landed, the dust from the former attack was clearing. "Looks like those three would be easily dealt with..."

Leon nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Take out those snot guys. The other things can wait."

Miyu formed a shotgun, taking it in both hands. She placed her left index finger on the trigger, and pointed the end of the gun towards the blobs with her right. She took a second to aim her attack, and when she felt confident in her shot she pulled the trigger, sending a massive storm of bullets at the globular foes.

She wasted no time changing her left arm into the standard cannon chip, turning her body to face the blob she didn't try to attack with the shotgun. She pointed the gun at what one would consider the thing's gut, and fired the plasma right at it. The recoil pushed her light frame back a bit, but with her wings she was more than able to keep her balance.

---------------
1. Lilbomb. 50 @ group. Blast2.
2. Windy dodge~
3. Shotgun. 50 @ Slimer A/B.
4. Cannon. 40 @ Slimer C.
Miyu lets the bomb flies and the following explosion hits two of the gooballs. She then shoots one of the Slimers with a shotgun and finishes other one off with a cannon. One of the slimers leap at her but its attack is off and misses.

SlimerA: 40
SlimerB: 40
SlimerC: DELETED!
NightmareA: 100
NightmareB: 100

Miyu let out a small sigh of relief as the Slimer missed it's glomping. "Thank goodness. Getting covered in sewer goop is the last thing I want..."
Leon chuckled at her remark, and grabbed the bubbler chip. "Yeah. I suppose you'd prefer just washing them right back down there, huh?"
Miyu smirked and nodded. "Good enough for me. Bad pun though."

Miyu lept into the air, and sent a powerful gust of wind at the slimer that had tried to attack her, attempting to knock it back towards its blobby buddy. As she fell back to the ground, her arm turned transparent blue. She brought her had back as if she were going to backhand someone, took a moment to glare knowingly at the virus, and sent a large amount of water tearing through the air at the slimer she had just blown away.

Leon nodded in approval. "Nice. Lets try to put some light into the lives of those shadow... things..." He grabbed the thunder chip, and slotted it in as well.

Miyu's arm began to crackle with electricity as she activated the chip. She stared the nightmare down. "I wonder why it's called a nightmare..." she absently wondered aloud. Not really expecting an answer, or caring to get one, she raised her palm towards the dark spot and unleashed a glowing orb of pain towards it.

-------------
Gust to slimerA, to put it near SlimerB
1. Take aim @ Slimers
2. Bubbler 50 Aqua @ Slimers.
3. Take Aim @ NightmareA
4. Thunder 50 (40+10) Elec @ NightmareA
Miyu devastates the two Slimers with their own element, and then blasts the thunder straight into the Nightmare, having... no effect?! The thunder just passes through the enemies as if they weren't there, but begins to turn for a second try as the enemies suddenly warp in front of Miyu, black swords in hand. She barely manages to dodge one, but the second enemy manages to land a hit.

SlimerA: DELETED
SlimerB: DELETED
SlimerC: DELETED
NightmareA: 100 HP
NightmareB: 100 HP

Miyu: 130
"What? How did I-UGH!" Miyu reeled back from the slice of the blade, her arm bleeding dark red blood. She instinctively hopped back and used her wings to propel herself farther, putting some distance between herself and the shadowy enemies.
Leon also was at a loss. "But, that went straight through it. There's no way that could have missed..." He sat back for a moment, trying to figure out just why it had no effect. Then he remembered something he had learned back in college: there is a special attribute that a navi can assume, that makes them able to dodge nearly all forms of damage. "So, this thing doesn't just look like a shadow, it IS shadow." He quickly sat up and scanned the table for some chips that could defeat the enemies at hand.
"Leon... how did that happen?" Miyu managed to wince out as she put pressure on her bleeding arm with her hand. "What do we do?"
Finding the chips he wanted, he slotted them in. "We just need to slice them up. Kunai and RageClaw, comin' at ya."

Miyu grumbled angrily. "Great, I have to swing my arms around with a gash the size of my hand in one if them..." She formed the set of kunai in her left hand, bringing her hand back and winding up for the throw. She began to run towards the Nightmare, and flung the groups of kunai at its eye. Hoping that would either distract it or hopefully blind it, she continued her rush, changing her left hand into long, sharp claws. She dashed past the nightmare she had kunai'd, slashing at its body as she did. She planted her foot and spun to face the other Nightmare, and advancing on it slashed across its midsection. She took a step back, before lunging brutally forward with her claws at the ready, trying to plunge them through the wounded enemy's 'head'.

-----------------
1. Kunai. 30 Slashing. NightmareA.
2. Rageclaw. 40 Slashing. NightmareA.
3. Rageclaw. 40 Slashing. NightmareB.
4. Rageclaw. 40 Slashing. NightmareB.
(Sorry, not modding right now, but thought you might want to know that 30 is the damage of a single Kunai, and the Kunai1 chip fires 3 of them.)
[Shakes fist at whoever told him last time it was only a single blow.]
[Also edits to be less retarded.]
Miyu goes totally ninja, throwing Kunai, and slashing at the viruses left and right. After the corrupted angel skids to a halt. The Nightmare whose eye didn't get Kunai'd, slashes down venomously at Miyu.

NightmareA: 30 HP
NightmareB: 20 HP

Miyu: 90 HP [Rageclaw]
Miyu fell backwards, landing hard on her butt. She hadn't had time to parry that blow, not even enough time try and throw an arm up to take the damage. Bleeding from a long gash down her side, she reached with her non-clawed hand and grasped at it. "Leon... I can't take much more of this..."
Leon shrugged. "I'm not sure what you want me to do about it. That's the only chip we have left that we can attack them with." He paused for a second, looking over the damage of the viruses and of Miyu. "You're almost there! One more attack to both should finish them off!"
Miyu grimaced as she stood, bleeding still from the gashes in her arm and side. She stood unsteadily on her feet, just in front of the ravaged nightmares. Not feeling as if she could pull her usual acrobatics and quickness, she opted instead for boneheaded brute force, a large tattoo of a tiger's head forming on her back while a weak aura of light enveloped her. She lunged, much to her regret, towards the two viruses. She slashed at the first, which she began to regret even more as her side began to hurt bleed more. Knowing she had to end it quickly, she turned to the other, nearly slipping on the blood that she was dripping all over the floor, and swung at it.
She struggled to stay standing, hoping to be able to at least try to dodge if she had somehow not managed to finish the nightmares off. She didn't want another scar to add to her collection.

------
1. Dark Tigress. Empower1 (+8 Dmg), 1-hit Barrier, Regen1. Self.
2. Rageclaw @ NightmareA. 55 Slashing.
2. Rageclaw @ NightmareB. 55 Slashing.
4. Prepare to dodge.
[Please excuse crappy typing, should I have missed some, as my keyboard hates me currently.]
Miyu manages to get back up and activates her tattoo thinger. She then cuts down both remaining Nightmare, putting an end to their scary shadowyness.

NightmareA: 30 HP
NightmareB: 20 HP

Miyu: 105 HP [Rageclaw] (barrier)

Rewards: 1111z
Miyu nursed her wounds. The regeneration from dark tigress had helped to stop the bleeding and make them a little smaller, but it hadn't fully healed them. "Leon!" she said in a tired and somewhat childish voice. "Can we go? I don't think I'm cut out for this kinda crap yet..."

"Sure," he replied warmly. "We haven't seen any clues about the mafia here yet anyways. Go ahead and jack out for now, I'll take a look at the boards and see if there's anything new going on around the net."

"Thanks, Leon." Miyu smiled, shooting into the air and jacking out.