"My work his done here. Thank you, miss, for freeing me from that infernal dataflow, and I shall now take my eternal rest." And with those final words, the Master was gone from the Net forever. Anyis was once again 100% Anyis.

"Well, that's that. I think we're done here." announced Anyis as she nodded her own head, feeling satisfied by her work here.

"Already? I thought you needed to purge a lot of ghost data?" asked Mill confusedly.

"The Master was a quality ghost, so he pretty much cleared my quota all in one go. So yeah, I'm good." explained Anyis with a shrug of her shoulders. She had expected to be here longer, but sometimes things just work out like that.

"Okay then..." muttered Mill as he dug up some info on his PET. "Well, my funds for you are starting to pile up, so I guess I go shopping? ... After I change clothes, of course." He added quickly after looking down at his t-shirt and boxers.

"Might be a good idea. Magna, be a dear and gather up the loot to take back to the PET." said Anyis, pointing towards the pile of zenny data outside the lava ring, decorate on top with a bit of chip data. Being the loyal servant he was, Magna scooped up the data along with his own Bugfrags without complaint.

(Jack Out)