Taking on Hades

A horrifying, dark, red, abysmal world greeted Voltman as he stepped through the portal. A small chuckle came from the electric navi at the sight, before he cracked his knuckles and ran off to battle.

(Battle 1, 200 HP)
There to greet Voltman are two Dragrin. They sit about five feet apart and just stare at the navi, plotting something probably not nice. Directly in between then and Voltman, however, is a Dominerd. It glares at him and seems focused on keeping him away from its two buddies. Below Voltman is nothing but sand, so outmaneuvering the virus might prove tricky.

Dominerd: 100
Dragrin: 120
Dragrin: 120

Terrain: 100% Sand

Voltman: 200

Battle 1 Go
Voltman glanced around, spotting a group of two enemies to the side. Looking almost like Seahorse, albeit with rings of fire surrounding them, and different color schemes, Voltman immediately tensed. A black monolith, about Voltman's height, rose from the ground even as he watched. Two colorless eyes showed, but paper-thin arms covered its torso. He took a snapshot of the viruses, sending them to Shigeru.

Alright, give me the info on these. Shigeru connected to the Virus Database on the World Net, searching for matches on the pictures Voltman had sent. For the two types of viruses, two results came up.

Here we go. Dragrin and Dominerd viruses. I'll search for distinguishing characteristics on the message boards. Good to his word, Shigeru entered a quick search, not coming up with anything on the Dragrins, but quite a few items on Dominerds. Alright, looks like a lot of people have trouble with the Dominerd viruses. They don't seem to take any damage but Break, until they attack, and that's only for a few moments, then they revert to normal. Voltman eyed the enemy suspiciously.

Well, I don't particularly want to wait to see what its attack is. Send me the Drillarm, Metalzone, Aquasword, and Powerblast. Shigeru nodded, slotting in the four chips.

Voltman cracked his knuckles, and his neck, before activating the first chip. Beneath his feet, grains of sand gained a silvery sheen, which spread outwards throughout the terrain, beads of silver soon covering almost half the entire area. What almost seemed to be a liquid of the same material then flowed between the grains, completing a metal surface as smooth as ice underneath Voltman's feet, albeit without the lack of ability to grip. With that small annoyance taken care of, he was ready to attack.

Voltman's right hand disappeared into his wrist, to be replaced by a thin beam of metal, which spread out to a drill shape before sealing at the back, and beginning its warmup with a high pitched whining noise. I hate the start up time on these things... Voltman remarked, before the drill reached a blurred speed, and a message popped up on his visor indicating the weapon was ready for use. Grinning, he charged forward, drill in front of him, before thrusting the weapon directly at the Dominerd virus. The edges of the drill caught on the rock below him, and Voltman winced, closing his eyes to protect them against any flecks that might fly below his visor. When he opened them again, he saw only the Dragrin viruses ahead of him, suggesting that either the Dominerd had moved, or he'd succeeded. He shrugged. Didn't matter much, in any case. He'd take care of it sooner or later.

The Aquasword was the next weapon he readied. The blade sliding out of the hilt he gripped in the hand that had been restored on the Drillarm's attack completion, he slashed the air several times experimentally, before staring at the Dragrins.
Say your prayers, boys. Voltman initiated a small line of programming, and before it activated, couldn't resist a final taunt at the waiting Dragrin viruses.
Don't forget to watch out for the bogeyman... Then, with a bone-chilling laugh, his form wavered and disappeared from sight. A moment passed, Voltman seemingly having left the battle, before the sound of boiling and evaporating water on the heated floors rang out like a gunshot amidst the silence. Voltman let out a roar and slashed with the Aquasword, curved blades of ice forming with each slash to fly several feet, and shatter on the floor as they lost their momentum. Not wanting to find out what these viruses were capable of, Voltman jumped once to the side before ducking into a roll, leaping out of it with a final spinning slash towards the Dragrins before he backed up. Shigeru stared.

Saw that move in an old video file, Shigeru. Don't act so surprised. I just thought I'd try it out for myself. A clatter of rock made Voltman pause, and turn around. A small pebble had rolled across the ground, causing the sound. But what had caused the roll? Voltman readied two small orbs of excess electricity over his shoulder lightning rods, watching carefully for the enemies that might have survived.

Overview:
<Passive: Siphon (20 HP Barrier)>
1) Metalzone (Large Area Terrain Change: Metal)
2,3) DrillArm1 to Dominerd (60x2, Breaking)
4) Hyperspeed to behind Dragrin viruses (Teleport)
5,6) Aquasword to Dragrin viruses (80x2, x2 due to Weakness, Wide Range, Aqua)
<Passive: Jolt [x2] to anything left (30[x2])>
<Passive: Dynamo (Recover 20 HP)>
To make movement easier, Voltman turns the floor to metal. Hardcore. He then forms a drill which he slams into the Dominerd. The weapon makes two rotations, though the beast is felled by the first. He moves on the Dragrins, which stuck close to each other to better hide behind the shield virus. In a single slash, both go down.

Dominerd: DELETED!
Dragrin: DELETED!
Dragrin: DELETED!

Terrain: 70% Sand 30& Metal

Rewards: Curseshield1
Voltman grinned, scooping up the chip data in one hand and continuing on.

(I actually have to decide what goes in my folder, now. Took long enough.

Battle 2, 200 HP)
A pair of hands float in front of Voltman. Oddly enough, they both seem to be right. On either side of them, a few feet away, are a pile of bones. Upon Voltman's approach, they suddenly sit up, forming some kind of weird, skeletel virus. In the back, observing the scene coolly is a robed virus with a staff in front of it. Probably the brains of the group. The battlefield slants down in between Voltman and the viruses, forming kind of a ditch. At the very center, a river of lava runs while everywhere else is sand.

HandyA: 60
HandyB: 60
SkarabA: 120
SkarabB: 120
Mettfire: 100

Terrain: 85% Sand, 15% Lava (in ditch between groups)

Battle 2 Go
Voltman looked around the virus group, when suddenly a massive charge tore through the net. He felt frozen for what felt like weeks, months, before the charge released. Nothing had happened, but it seemed that a long time had passed. He sighed.
The net's still a bit buggy, I see. Well, no use in it, then. Attempt Battle Routine escape sequence!

Overview:
<Passive: Siphon (20 HP barrier)>
<Passive: Dynamo (Heal 20 HP)>
1-6. GTFO
(Changed post to GTFO. PA's back.)
GTFO ACKNOWLEDGED!!

HandyA: 60
HandyB: 60
SkarabA: 120
SkarabB: 120
Mettfire: 100

Terrain: 85% Sand, 15% Lava (in ditch between groups)

Voltman: ESCAPED