Money gathering on a Safari.

"Yes! The perfect plan!" Shin grinned, his sunglasses shining, making his fellow tourists a bit uneasy. The tour guide had announced that they were reaching their final destination up ahead.

"Oooh~ That should be cool. Anyway, nice job on that last battle Red. I've added the newest chip to our main folder. Keep going and see what else there is," Shin advised, looking toward the horizon.

"Sure thing! Let's keep going Myun!" Red cheered excitedly as she skipped with Myun around the grass and holes and cracked terrain they left in their wake of destruction.

((BATTLE 5 READY))
Red and Myun soon came across another navi fighting off some viruses. He wore a thin black chestplate over a dark grey bodysuit. A matching black steamlined helmet with a red visor masked his eyes as he fought. Behind him, a tattered brown and crimson cloak flapped behind him dramatically even without the noticable presence of wind.

"ALRIGHT NOW SEND ME THE HEATSHOT, JORDAN QUICKSILVER!" he cried out loudly.

With a carefully placed shot, he finished off a Spikey and seared away what little grass was left with his attack. He was quick to collect the meager zenny rewards that were left behind.

"THAT WAS WAYYYYYYY TOO EASY!" he boasted, having not noticed Red or Myun, "I REALLY AM THE STRONGEST NETFIGHTER IN THE NET WORLD!"

He struck a pose before turning and noticing the two behind him.

"TRIED TO SNEAK UP ON ME, HUH?" He shouted, his voice easily drowning out whatever protests Red had to offer, "AND YOU HAVE A BUNNY VIRUS WITH YOU! YOU MUST BE A RARE RED HEELNAVI! I HOPE YOU DROP GOOD CHIPS!"

He raised his arm and began to draw tendrils of black energy into his buster.

He continued to taunt the two, "I'LL DELETE YOUR 'MYUNNY' VIRUS FIRST! YOU TWO ARE NO MATCH FOR DARKSPIRITZERO! THE STRONGEST NETFIGHTER IN THE NET WORLD!"

DarkSpiritZero: 100 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Red: 210 HP
Myun: 100 HP

[Battle 5 - Begin!]
Skipping along and finding the navi customized to be way too cool that it seemed lame and watching him boast, Red wondered if he would make a good playmate when...

Quote (DarkSpiritZero)

TRIED TO SNEAK UP ON ME, HUH?" He shouted, his voice easily drowning out whatever protests Red had to offer, "AND YOU HAVE A BUNNY VIRUS WITH YOU! YOU MUST BE A RARE RED HEELNAVI! I HOPE YOU DROP GOOD CHIPS!"

He then started charging dark energy into buster before taunting again, while Red tried to raise a finger to protest, but pursed her lips while he was shouting,

Quote (DarkSpiritZero)

"I'LL DELETE YOUR 'MYUNNY' VIRUS FIRST! YOU TWO ARE NO MATCH FOR DARKSPIRITZERO! THE STRONGEST NETFIGHTER IN THE NET WORLD!"

"Well at least he introduced himself," Shin sighed, raising an eyebrow at the ridiculousness of the navi.

"How rude! Calling other people Heelnavis when they're clearly custom designed," Red pouted, spinning around gracefully before putting her fists on her hips.

"But doesn't that last line interest you...?" Myun inquired, stretching her arms.

"The strongest..." Shin started, quietly.

"...Netfighter in..." Red continued, mumbling softly.

"...the net world," Myun smirked, if she could, putting her dukes up. "I'm kind of... excited."

"Well, it may be a fake, but I know tons of navis who could talk the talk and back it up. We mustn't underestimate any opponent because..." Shin started, glasses pressed in at what he deemed a cool angle before pointing high up in the Netfrican sky.

"...we are..." Myun continued, punching forward.

"...the real deal!" Red shouted, twirling again, but this time, her whole body started to glow. Spinning faster and faster, the red-caped wonder underwent a serious fashion makeover. Her hair grew to a freakish length over her right eye and color changed to a wild forest green. No longer was her blood-red cape her signature color, but it brilliantly transformed into monotone shade of turquoise. Red's eyes shifted from their warm chocolately brown to toned aquamarine color. The changing warrior switched her schoolgirl look with a blue, button-up polo shirt, a blue denim knee-length skirt, light blue knee-length socks, and black dress shoes. Her picnic basket and skin remained unchanged. Finished twirling, Turquoise struck an eyecatching pose. One might think it too overdramatic.

Shin, in the meanwhile, was laughing so hard that he probably couldn't operate for a while.

Pointing dramatically at DarkSpiritZero, the color-changing fighter spoke regally as an ally of justice, "You have made the greatest mistake of your life, DarkSpiritZero! The legendary Red Heelnavi is at a place you cannot reach at your current level! I should be enough to face you in her place! For I am..." Turquoise did a circling motion with her arms, "the mighty warrior of justice! Turquoise...." She suddenly crossed her arms, an imaginary blue-colored explosion occurred in the background, while she shouted "X!" finishing her introduction.

It didn't look like Shin would be getting any oxygen soon.

"At any rate! I also assume myself to be too powerful to fight you myself. You would experience true despair! So my great partner, Super Combat Bunny Model Alpha Version Seven Point Oh! shall send you to your demise! Prepare yourself!" Turquoise yelled. Though it kind of seemed DarkSpiritZero was ready at any time.

"Target Acquired. Commencing Action," Myun stated in a robotic voice, playing along while assuming it was her turn to act. The boxing bunny rolled forward before pushing herself off the ground and heading toward the black-chromed navi with quick boxing steps and a fist drawn back, ready to strike...

...when she quickly sidestepped 90 degrees to the side, slamming her back into the NormalNavi in hopes of damaging him greatly. Expecting the navi to be distanced quite a bit, Myun turned 180 degrees on her axis, lashing out with her ears, before bounding toward DarkSpiritZero, charging powerful energy in her right arm and smashing it forward at the newcomer navi, attempting to end him with the last hit.

"How do you like that! My Super Ultra Fighter Mammalia Version Seven Point Oh is the state of the art combat unit! She may look like an adorable stuffed animal, but she packs a killer punch! Bow down lowly being! You do not even deserve to stand in her shadow! Ohohohohoho!" Turquoise cackled, cheering on Myun from the sidelines. Though she was quite wary that DarkSpiritZero might attack herself instead and watched the battle closely in order to dodge if necessary.

Turn Summary:
*Switch to Turquoise.GMO
1. Be a ham

Myun's Actions:
*Run Myun Run: Get into Melee Range of DarkSpiritZero [Movement]
1. Dodge to DarkSpiritZero's side.
2. Backslam DarkSpiritZero [50 DMG + Impact]
*Rhythm Boxing to DarkSpiritZero [2x10 DMG]
*Smash: Add Break to next attack
3. Break Straight to DarkSpiritZero [50 DMG + Break + Impact]

Red's Actions cont:
2-6. Dodge
The charge on his weapon peaked as the energy coalesced into a dark sphere cackling with crimson sparks.

"EAT IT!" DarkSpiritZero shouted, volume control being more of an on off switch than a dial for him, "MY ULTIMATE ATTACK THAT ONLY ONE OTHER GUY HAS SURVIVED AGAINST! MY... NEGATIVE CRUSH ZONE ENDER!"

He fired his attack at Myun, who gracefully sidestepped the black ball. The shot struck the flooring behind the support program and exploded into a large black bubble that faded as quickly as it appeared.

"AGAIN? THAT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR! FREAKING MO-glurpgh!" The navi cried as the right side of his face was completely caved in for a brief moment by Myun's backside. His body was launched back and fell sprawled across the floor. He was quick to recover and covered his face with one hand while trying to hold back his tears.

"FINE! I LET YOU HIT ME! IT WAS ALL PART OF MY PLAN AND YOU TOTALLY FELL FOR IT, YOU JERK! HAHAHA!" He laughed, trying to mask his faint sobbing, "SO NEXT I'LL.... DODGE!"

Myun's boxing technique fell short as he rolled backwards and did a pair of aerial flips. As she raced after him to make up for the sudden gap, he threw his buster arm towards Myun's face.

"NOWJORDANCANNONBATTLECHIPSLOTIN!" He blurted.

With little to no delay, the weapon on his arm changed form and was discharged at near point blank range, pushing Myun well out of range for her to execute her finishing blow.

"It hit?" He said in an abnormally quiet tone, "YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! OF COURSE IT HIT! ALL PART OF MY PLAN TO MAKE YOU THINK YOU WERE WINNING! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST ME, DARKSPIRITZERO! THE STRONGEST NETFIGHTER IN THE NET WORLD!"

As he spoke, he continued to rub his swollen cheek.

DarkSpiritZero: 50 HP

Myun: 60 HP
"It seems... he realizes his own limits..." Myun affirmed as a bolt of healing energy hit her, restoring a bit of her health.

"Mou~ Don't hit my cute little Mega Voracious Fighter Marsupial Version Seven Point Oh that easily you meanie!" Turquoise pouted, stomping her foot on the ground in rapid succession.

"My real wonder is how his operator was able to understand that last outburst," Shin mused, smiling wryly, apparently done with his laughing now that Myun had actually been hit. "At any rate, it looks like we'll have to invest on more speed options for Myun. I guess I'll look into something with the signature system later. Keep going, guys!"

"That would be... appreciated," Myun replied, still in character, putting her dukes up, eyes flashing as she barely seemed to move, but shifted forward right up to DarkSpiritZero's face and sent through a flurry of three quick blows at his chest, face, and forehead, performed by the left fist, and ears respectively, before turning on her axis and attempting to move around to her opponent's back, charging up destructive energy as she went.

"Say goodnight!" the boxing bunny growled, smashing her right fist at what she supposed was DarkSpiritZero's back.

"Yay! Yay! Go Go! Get him good! Woohoo!" Turquoise cheered from the sidelines, jumping and waving and shouting fantastically like a deranged fangirl.

The ridiculousness could only get worse.

Turn Summary:
*Innate Sugar Rush: Heal 30 to Myun

Myun's Actions:
*Run Myun Run: Get in Melee Range of DarkSpiritZero [Movement]
1*. Flurry Attack (Attack and Rhythm Boxing) to DarkSpiritZero [50 DMG + Impact then 2x10 DMG]
2. Dodge around DarkSpiritZero's side. [Dodge/Movement?]
*Smash: Add Break to next attack.
3. Say Goodnight! to DarkSpiritZero [50 DMG + Break + Impact]

Red's Actions:
1-6: Cheer and Dodge
((I have no idea how Innate Sugar Rush affects Myun :I))

"WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M DOWN TO HALF MY LIFE?" The black navi screamed at his operator, "CHECK IT AGAIN!... NO, YOU'RE STUPID! NO YOU! NO YOU! NO YOU!"

Despite the discord between the two, Myun's first chain of attacks missed as DarkSpiritZero performed a series of graceful backflips and rolled just out of Myun's reach. His personality seemed a stark contrast to his actual fighting ability. Still, each consecutive dodge was punctuated with the same repeating line like a broken record, "NO YOU! NO YOU! NO YOU!"

Finally, he came to a stop and grunted, "FINE! WHATEVER! I DON'T CARE! LET'S JUST DO THIS!"

Bringing his attention back to Myun, he reverted back to his boastful nature, "IT'S TIME FOR THE EAGLE TO SHOW ITS TEETH! GET READY TO TASTE MY REAPER BLADE!"

Drawing his right arm out to his side, a wave of data reconfigured itself along his shoulder continuing down to his wrist. A set of scythe-like claws extended themselves along his fingers, covering his hand in a vicious looking claw. He flexed his hand to test its functionality and smiled with an even cockier looking grin. By this time, Myun had already maneuvered to his side and was just barely able to avoid a lunging blow from a unexpectedly quick jab. However, her counterattack was just as unsuccessful as he shifted his body to avoid the powerful straight launched against him.

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" His voice rang in Myun's sensitive ears, "REAPER SLASH!"

Another backhanded slash raked across Myun's face and simultaneously slapped her away. Fortunately Red's regenerative nature allowed the support program to recover almost immediately. Neither of them could deny that his speed and reflexes had definitely increased after equipping the new chip.

"HAH! YOU'RE A JILLION YEARS TOO EARLY TO CHALLENGE ME!" DarkSpiritZero laughed.

DarkSpiritZero: 50 HP [Rageclaw: 4 uses]

Myun: 50 HP
"I guess..." Turquoise started, sighing and furrowing her brow in concentration.

"...it's not enough," Shin lamented, running a few programs in quick succession.

"Handicap... Acquired," Myun stated, smirking as Turquoise cheerfully dropped a metal canister behind her back into the ground.

Suddenly, a blast of caramel erupted from underneath DarkSpiritZero, the stickiness of the sugary sweet substance threatening to engulf the 'strongest' navi and hamper his speed by quite a lot.

"Haha! You fell for our trap that we had placed there a while ago! Suffer DarkSpiritZero! This shall be your grave!" Turquoise boasted, pointing dramatically forward. "Sic 'em, my Ultra Gorgeous Mechanical Mayhem Hare Version Seven Point Oh!"

"Affirmative," Myun growled in the same monotone robotic voice, seeing her chance after the caramel died down to rush right up the NormalNavi's face and deliver a rapid succession of five furious punches to her opponent's midsection, attempting to render him useless for quite some time.

A Boomerang came flying out of nowhere at DarkSpiritZero's head, or so it seemed, as he was probably paying too much attention to Myun to notice Turquoise was there. Though, after that, she would have to act quickly as the next chip activated the appearance of a Kilby virus, who seeped out from the shadows next to DarkSpiritZero and sent a wild thrust at the opponent with a Bamboo Spear.

Another slot-in made the color-swapped navi... nowhere to be seen, though she was really quite a distance away from DarkSpiritZero's backside, lying in wait.

Turn Summary:
1. Be a jackass and try to use Caramel Stickiness on DarkSpiritZero [Stunx3]

Myun's Actions:
*Run Myun Run: Get in Melee Range of DarkSpiritZero
1. Attack DarkSpiritZero [50 DMG + Impact]
*Rhythm Boxing to DarkSpiritZero [2x10 DMG]
2. Attack DarkSpiritZero [50 DMG + Impact]
3. Attack DarkSpiritZero [50 DMG + Impact]

Red's Actions cont:
2. Boomerang1 at DarkSpiritZero [85 Wood DMG]
3. SideBamboo1 at DarkSpiritZero [105 Wood DMG + Piercing]
4. Areagrab to DarkSpiritZero's blindside [Teleport]
5-6. Dodge
Turquoise's can of adhesive goop bound DarkSpiritZero to the ground making him unable to dodge Myun's onslaught of attacks.

"WAIT WHAAAAAAT!?" He bellowed, "HEY! FOUL! YOU'RE CHEATING!! HAAAAAAX!!!"

His complaints fell on deaf ears as Myun suckerpunched him in the gut and knocked the wind right out of him. He barely survived the attack with the aid of his Undershirt.

"URgh... sshieeeeuuuuld..." He whimpered in a wheezy breath.

Myun's next punch rebounded off a large metallic yellow Guard that reflected her small fist back at her. She refused to back down and continued with another jab that struck against a dull blue shield. The two blocked attacks allowed him to recover just enough of his stamina to continue on fighting. Myun's last two blows were evaded by the skin of his teeth simply by virtue of a fancy sway of his hips. The tables turned quickly as Myun was now the one out of breath and at the mercy of the Navi's buster. The caramel was hardening but not nearly fast enough to stop him from executing one final attack.

"JORDAN!" DarkSpiritZero gasped in a gulp of air, "SHOTGUN!"

He sluggishly pointed his buster into Myun's face and let the Shotgun data take over his arm. It was literally within point blank range but before he could fire, a spinning green sickle cut off his arm and overloaded his systems. His buster dropped to the ground in a sickening thump and immediately disintegrated into streams of free-flowing data.

The dismembered navi was forced to jackout and only managed to stutter a few half-words to Turquioise, "Y-YOU! UNFAI-"

The Kilby stabbed empty space as DarkSpiritZero's body left the network in a vertical beam of light captioned, "LOGOFF". A small pile of zenny remained where he had been standing just moments ago, completely coated in a layer of caramel. Presumably, it was part of the rewards he had been collecting while on the network. It wasn't much but then again that wasn't much of a challenge.

DarkSpiritZero: EJO

Myun: 30 HP

[Battle 5 - Victory!]

Get: 625z
"Ohohohohoho~!" Turquoise laughed merrily, Myun picking up the rewards and transferring it to Shin's PET.

"Well, we underestimated him, but all's well that ends well," Shin commented, clapping slowly. "I guess we're just a bunch of jerks," the ace chuckled.

"Nothing like fine jerkery to make you feel overconfident~" Turquoise giggled, as Myun bounced to her side.

And so... their journey ended.

[JACK OUT]