Sunshine in Netfrica (EVENT!)

Ozho, half dead, knocks the heelnavi to the side, killing it instead. Volt then goes wild on the last one and Tenchi joins in the fun. The battle finally ends as the pair finishing their assualt.

SpikeyA:!DELETED!
SpikeyB:!DELETED!
SpikeyC:!DELETED!
VolgearA:!DELETED!
VolgearB:!DELETED!
FirePhoenixA:!DELETED!
FirePhoenixB:!DELETED!

HeelNaviA:DELETED!

Tenshi:30
Ozho:1
Voltman:110
Stryder: 80

HeelNaviB:DELETED!

Rewards:

Tenshi: 4200z, Pheonixshot
Ozho: 3400z, Heatshot
Voltman: 4300z, Flameline
Stryder: 3750z, Heatshot
(0.o
Mother of....)

Voltman picked up a portion of the cash carefully. Something this big from one fight couldn't be real... but it was. Not bad for a few hours work. He turned to the portal, and started to walk in before an electric shock sent him careening backwards.
Voltman! You okay?
He got up, panting.
Yeah. But, here... he sent the cash ...we wouldn't want that getting damaged.
Shigeru's eyes popped as he saw the zenny total on his screen shoot up, and then just kind of opened and closed his mouth a few times.
I'll go virus busting.
And with that, he started virus busting. Because hey, the link was broken.
(Ozho:1.... O YA!)

Ozho, barely able to stand and shaking some, walks slowly to his robe. The robe is somewhat charred with burnt hole in the sleaves. When he gets there, he falls forward onto them, then him and the robes jack out.
With the battle over, Stryder searched around to find Ohzo. She managed to catch in the corner of her eye, Ohzo's robe. She instantly ran after him to check on him.

Ohzo....Ohzo, wait!"

But it was too late. Ohzo had jacked out.

"It's ok Stryder, let him go. He'll be fine. Ohh, by the way, I got the job. I'll start tomorrow. How's that sound, hmm?"
(Stryder's still feeling a bit sad, but mostly happy for Alexia)
"....really?...Thats great!....But right now, I just want to rest, ok?"
"Sure thing. You look beat."

And with that, Stryder dematerialized, and jacked out.
"Gaeherris jack me out... Gaeherris? DAMMIT! Well I should go back to the beginning something will show up there!" Transporting after getting the rewards, a pile of feathers remaining.