A Knightmare on Elm St

A blade of silver light pierced the heavens, plunging down to thrust deep into heart of Yumland Net. With a flash of light and the sound of struck steel, Durandal materialized within the network. His crimson tassets flared briefly in the wind of his arrival, billowing around his armored frame. The Navi held his helmet in his left hand and his right rested on the hilt of the sword strapped to his waist. His pale grey eyes scanned the area around him, seeking out friend and foe alike.

"Is this the location, Milady?" Durandal asked.

"Yes," Kat answered. "At least, I believe so. It is the coordinates that the GNA provided."

"Then I shall seek out this Trik.Exe and discover what they wish of me."

"Be careful," Kat warned. "The request sounded odd. It sounded almost like a challenge of sorts. And it sounded personal."

"I do not know this Trik.Exe," Durandal muttered. "But if it is a duel they wish, then a duel it shall be."
Even though a sort of gray, dull daylight shone above the forest, the area around Durandal was very dark due to the canopy of the trees. The trees bore foliage on top, but their bark was gray and withered regardless, and the leaves were all black and tainted seeming. The forest definitely gave off a foreboding air.

From the darkness, a very familiar voice called out to Durandal. "We meet again, Knight!" a rasping voice cackled. Two white orbs shined in the darkness; Durandal quickly identified them as TrollMan's eyes. "My sister, Trik, has beckoned you here! You will pay for stealing away my prize!" he threatened, pointing his club in Durandal's direction.

Another voice came to Durandal: a woman's sultry laughter. Two more shining white orbs glared out, though these came from the elevated perch of a tree limb. Quickly, Durandal distinguished the shape of a woman. She was dressed in a robe, much like TrollMan, although she held a long, wooden staff in one hand with a shining orange pumpkin at the end. She pulled down her hood to reveal her trailing, messy black hair. Her face had the same greenish skin complexion and sharp teeth as her brother, but not the pox and trollish ugliness.

"Do not leave us, good Knight!"[font=perpetua][/font] the figure chuckled. She moved her staff under her legs, then rode it like a witch upon a broom, sidesaddle. The trollish sister came to a gentle landing next to TrollMan. "If you promise to stay and face your retribution, then I promise to reward you that which you seek. I will reward you regardless of the outcome, so long as you stay to the bitter end, muhaha!"[font=perpetua][/font]

"Buhaha!" her brother sniggered, then grinned toothily. "I should mention that we captured another princess, abducting her from her house in this very forest! She will never see freedom again unless you accept our challenge, damnable Knight!"
Durandal glanced around him, uncertain in the darkness of the forest. The canopy above him was thick, devouring whatever ambient light that could be found within Yumland Net. His eyes scanned the trees, noting their state of decay. It was as though something had drained the life from the trees, leaving a necrotic taint in its place. A voice from the darkness caused the Navi to tense and he loosened his sword within its sheath as he turned to face the set of glowing eyes.

"Thou!" Durandal spat as he recognized TrollMan's hideous form. "So thou art using thy sister to avenge thee."

The knight glanced up as he heard the sultry laughter. A second pair of eyes materialized within the withered branches of a tree. A second cloaked Navi was perched in the tree, this one wielding a pumpkin staff in place of TrollMan's gnarled club. This figure resembled her brother, green skin and razor fangs, but she wasn't marred by her brother's more grotesque features.

"A test, eh?" Durandal asked as Trik floated to the floor. "And another hostage? I hope this "princess" is at least a female. Or else I will be forced to question thy true desires, Troll."

"What should we do?" Katherine cut in over their private line. "We can just leave. A Support Program would be nice, but it is hardly a necessity. Plus, I could always ask the GNA for a new mission."

"Nay," Durandal answered. "This Trik seems far more capable than her brother. There is a chance that their hostage may truly be in danger if Trik can craft a barrier to prevent escape."

"Then be careful."

"I shall thy challenge," Durandal told Trik and TrollMan. "I shall face my "retribution", but know this. If thou harm thy hostage, thou shall face my wrath."

Durandal placed his helmet firmly on his head, ready for whatever the two villains could throw at him.
"T-That of which you speak was mere dementia! An unfortunate side-effect brought on by the consumption of an ill-conceived brew. My precious sister was brewing me a potion for strength and must have misplaced or misused certain ingredients. It's none of your business regardless, you pawn!" TrollMan responded with agitation, beating his club against a nearby tree.

Trik laughed once more, then squinted with mirth and smiled. "These answers are good, o captive knight!"[font=perpetua][/font] the robed woman cackled, flying herself back up to her tree perch. "You have my word, the princess will be released as soon as you fulfill the trial to my satisfaction. Do not fear; we will not be your opponents. You have no hope, however, of defeating my prized creation. Cauldron, bring us this knight's destruction!"[font=perpetua][/font]

At the command of her voice, a large witch's cauldron nearby ignited with flames, revealing its presence. Slowly, an armored figure arose from the cauldron, surrounded by plumes of fire and smoke. The figure was clad in black armor from head to toe, with sharp spikes all over and very wide shoulders. It carried a giant claymore in one hand, just slightly beneath the length of its own body. The most striking feature was that it had no head; instead, it carried a helmet in one hand, from which one menacing red eye shone. Red smoke billowed from the separation point at the neck.

"Behold the headless horror, the harbinger of our revenge, the horrible Dullaharm! This is your opponent!"[font=perpetua][/font] the troll woman cackled from her perch. TrollMan joined slowly along with her.

The armor stood perfectly still, emerged to its legs in the burning cauldron. "Muhuhu... The recipe is perfect! Behold Dullaharm and gaze into its awful, piercing eye..."[font=perpetua][/font] Trik continued laughing, but something seemed weird about it. TrollMan grumbled, then moved over and hit it with his club. More smoke spewed out of its joints. "Fooolish brother! What have you done to Dullaharm!?"[font=perpetua][/font]

"Forgive me, dear sister! I only speculate that Dullaharm must have fallen asleep after all that waiting," TrollMan coughed in response.

The figure stretched wearily, then peered back at Durandal with its one eye, blinking lazily. A woman's voice spoke out from the armor, sound metallic and almost robotic. "Dullaharm sees you. Dullaharm heard Master talking about knights. You are a knight. Dullaharm must kill knights."[font=perpetua][/font]

"Yes, yes! Good! Slaughter him, Dullaharm!"[font=perpetua][/font]

"Dullaharm heard Master say that knights are sexy. Dullaharm hears that knights know how to treat a woman well in-"[font=perpetua][/font]

"Enough, Dullaharm! C-Clearly she's malfunctioning again. Shake the rust off and kill that knight!"[font=perpetua][/font]

"Dullaharm acknowledges the master's request. Dullaharm warns you, sexy knight. You will die by the hand of Dullaharm."[font=perpetua][/font]

The black knight clasped its giant broadsword, then proceeded slowly towards Durandal. Not only did it seem like it would have a hard time using such a large, unwieldy weapon in such a dense forest, but it also seemed to be moving at a speed that was less than threatening.

Dullaharm: 100 HP
TrollMan: 100 HP (1 movement away)
Trik: 100 HP (out of range)

Durandal: 170 HP

All Hallow's Trees A-Z: 200 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal ((Terrain is densely covered with rotten-looking but sturdy trees; dodge effectiveness increased, may effect some attacks))

--BATTLE START--
"Well," Durandal muttered as he observed the situation. "This is rather disconcerting."

"In more ways than one," Katherine echoed. "Do you think she wants you inside her?"

"Milady please," Durandal begged.

"Alright," the NetOp relented. "Just be safe."

The Navi responded by drawing his sword, the silver blade easing from its sheath with a whisper. The sentient armor reminded him of the strange sword wielding virus he had encountered with Terra in the SciLabs network. Both of the creatures had been clad in armor adorned with spikes and both were equipped with massive blades. Of course, this cauldron born monstrosity was headless. Not to mention hollow and rather sleepy.

"I seem to be at a disadvantage in numbers," the Navi said. "Perhaps thou could even the odds, Milady?"

"Got it," Kat answered as she slotted in a pair of battlechips. "Let's test their defenses, shall we?"

Durandal felt the rush of energy wash over him as the battlechip data was uploaded. He channeled the data into his free hand, allowing it to build before slamming his hand to the ground and transferring the surge of energy. The ground beneath him rumbled and bulged, a large form rising up from the earth. The figure was a beast of stone and earth, roots wrapped around rocks as muscle connected to bone. Mud and muck washed over its frame in an instant, hardening to form flesh. The creature raised its head and unleashed a deafening roar, causing cracks to appear along its body. The shell of mud shattered, revealing a living being waiting beneath. A dragon stood within the woods. It beat its wings, taking to the air. The creature opened its mouth once more and bathed the battlefield in its flames.

The knight shielded his eyes from the roaring flames with his free hand, palm still tingling with energy begging to be released. The Navi used the dragon's attack to his advantage, strafing to his left to dodge behind one of the twisted trees. His opponent's weapon was quite large and the trees provided a convenient barrier to its use. Unless the armor possessed the strength to cleave through the trees, he would be safe if he dodged around them.

"Is it hot in here?" Durandal asked aloud. "Or is it just me?"

The Navi glanced down at his free hand. Frost had formed along the length of his gauntlet, creeping up along his arm. He would need to release the battlechip energy soon if he didn't want to freeze in place. Durandal ducked out from behind the tree and caught sight of the sentient armor.

"Allow me to aid thee in cooling off," Durandal muttered.

The knight released his hold on the battlechip energy, forming a trio of crystalline spikes that shot toward his armored adversary. He aimed the icicles in a wide pattern, hoping to impale Dullaharm through both her chest and single red eye. With luck, the triple strike, in conjunction with the dragon's flames, would allow him to bypass any defenses that the armor had available. If not, then at least he'd know what he was dealing with.

His energy spent, Durandal ducked back behind the tree. He waited, listening for the approach of his opponents and to see if TrollMan or Trik would join in the battle.

Summary:
1. AirRaid1 (Summons 100hp object, deals 10x10 DMG, lasts 3 turns or until destroyed)
2. Dodge behind tree to his left.
3. AquaNeedle1 (20x3 Aqua DMG to Dullaharm)
4. Dodge
The dragon flew, but it seemed it was going to have a hard time being of use in the forest. The dense treetops made it hard to navigate in any sort of useful way, and getting closer was no easier, since it would mean navigating between trees. TrollMan counted a stroke of good fortune as the fire also managed to ignite the trees, which could spell some serious danger for the combatants within the forest.

"Dullaharm knows that such an attack is ineffective. Dullaharm is not threatened. Dullaharm will close in and destroy you with her-"[font=perpetua][/font] the armored creature continued, then was skewered with a series of icicles, fastening her to a nearby tree with a messy CLANG noise, accompanied by short bursts of fire from the creature's neck-hole. The head the creature held had been pierced as well and was nailed above her.

"... Sister, I do not mean to doubt your wisdom, for I know it is infinite. However, how could such a feeble monster result in the recapture of my lost dignity?" TrollMan growled, seeming displeased.

"If truly you do still believe in my sorcery, please hold strong to that faith for a bit longer. Now I will show you both the true strength of my magic!"[font=perpetua][/font] Trik cackled, holding her staff into the air. "Your servitude has not yet ended, Dullaharm. Arise again and fight for us!"[font=perpetua][/font]

Dullaharm's body quivered in an unsightly way, causing the armor to rattle, but the creature couldn't remove itself from the tree.

"As usual, a demonstration of my witchcraft is necessary. Groooow, Dullaharm! Let us see your true form! The mighty vengeance, the bloodthirsty specter! Arise, great Doublaharm!"[font=perpetua][/font]

The body's creature rumbled violently, then suddenly exploded into fire. The fires rose higher and higher, then gradually began to take the shape of a woman. Tremendous black armor hardened out of the flames, then closed itself around the figure. When the process was complete, a giant Dullaharm, as tall as the trees themselves (taller if she'd had her head on) was formed.

"Dullaharm is now Doublaharm. Doublaharm is a giant? Doublaharm will defeat the knight easily now,"[font=perpetua][/font] the creature's voice boomed, seeming to shake the earth. In the commotion, TrollMan and Trik had disappeared. Durandal heard their uproarious laughter coming from above the forest; it seemed they'd taken place atop Doublaharm's shoulders.

"Let us see if you can defeat this might creature, brave knight! Know that your princess is held captive within this fortress of a creature. You may never find her-!"[font=perpetua][/font]

Interrupting that voice, loud swearing came from inside the monster's breastplate. Three serrations there, glowing with fire, were allowing the sound out. It seemed as though some monster was being held prisoner there.

There may be multiple ways to approach the problem, but it occurred to Durandal that cutting through the armor or defeating the monster might be difficult with this increased size. On the other hand, the increased size revealed that not only were there several ridges in the armor that would make nice climbing footholds.

Additionally, should he have desire to try to get rid of the armor, the giant buckles holding the armor together were pretty easily visible at the back of the legs and sides of the lower body armor. The buckles for the breastplate were presumably at the back. He couldn't tell where the buckles for the helmet, gauntlets, and shoulders were at the moment.

Doublaharm: ???? HP
Doublaharm Left Leg Armor: ???? HP ((three movements to scale))
Doublaharm Right Leg Armor: ???? HP ((three movements to scale))
Doublaharm Lower Body Armor: ???? HP ((three movements to scale))
Doublaharm Upper Body Armor: ???? HP ((three movements to scale))
Doublaharm Left Shoulder Armor: ???? HP ((three movements to scale))
Doublaharm Right Shoulder Armor: ???? HP ((three movements to scale))
Doublaharm Left Gauntlet Armor: ???? HP ((three movements to scale))
Doublaharm Right Gauntlet Armor: ???? HP ((three movements to scale))
Doublaharm Helmet: ???? HP ((three movements to scale)) ((held in right hand))
Doublaharm Sword: ???? HP ((five movements to scale)) ((held in left hand))
TrollMan: 100 HP (atop Doublaharm's left shoulder)
Trik: 100 HP (atop Dullaharm's right shoulder)
Captive Navi: ??? HP (inside Doublaharm's breastplate)

Durandal: 170 HP
AirRaid1: 100 HP (2 turns left)

All Hallow's Tree A: 150 HP (shot by AirRaid some)
All Hallow's Trees B-Z: 200 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal ((Terrain is densely covered with rotten-looking but sturdy trees; dodge effectiveness increased, may effect some attacks))

((Durandal is in front of Doublaharm. Moving behind Doublaharm takes one action, while on Doublaharm or otherwise. Durandal can climb onto any part touchable. Working with any buckles will require the full actions of scaling the part plus one additional action. Sword has no buckles and can thus not be disarmed.))

((Armor's surface counts as normal terrain))
"The hell?" Durandal bellowed as the sentient armor grew to massive proportions. "Tis a giant!"

"This isn't good," Katherine admitted. "As that size, I don't know what kind of damage your weapons will do to its armor."

"Aye and it will have little trouble with squashing me."

"What do you want to do?"

"I...I'm not." Muffled cursing interrupted Durandal's train of thought. "There is someone within that armor. The captive, perhaps? Or mayhap someone controlling the creature?"

"Only one way to find out," Kat said softly.

"Aye," Durandal muttered. He turned to the dragon who had so far proven useless due to the mass of trees. "Brave beast, I pray thee. Distract the armor in whichever way thou can. I need time."

With that, the knight charged forward toward the massive suit of armor. He spotted a number of handholds and sheathed his sword as he ran. He would need both hands to ensure that he could climb the creature. He headed for Doublaharm's left leg, hoping that the armor would be less able to attack anything that close to her sword arm.

He leaped into the air, scrambling for support with both hands and feet. He found a ridge in the armor that would suit his purposes and began to climb. He shifted to the back of the creature as he climbed, hoping that he would be able to avoid the swing of its massive sword. He worked his way up the armor quickly, not wanting to give it enough time to swat him away. With luck, he could avoid its arms long enough to reach a buckle or two, or at least figure out what was inside its chest.

Meanwhile, the dragon did as instructed. The trees grew too thick to allow it to fly and so it landed in front of the massive armor. It breathed deep, filling its lungs with air to provide enough fuel for a second barrage of fire. The dragon opened its mouth, unleashing a stream of flame toward the right leg and chest plate of the suit of armor.

Summary:
1. Dodge behind Doublaharm
2-4. Climb back of left leg

Air Raid: 10x10 DMG directed toward front of Doublaharm, focusing on right leg and chest.
Durandal's hunch was correct; the giant creature seemed unable to use its tremendous sword against a creature that was latched to its body at such an awkward angle. Unfortunately, Doublaharm seemed wholly unaffected by the dragon's fiery breath. "Doublaharm's armor is impervious. All attempts to break Doublaharm's armor will be ineffective,"[font=perpetua][/font] the giant construct explained.

"Your attacks are useless against her obsidian armor, forged in the fires of Hades!"[font=perpetua][/font] the troll woman laughed from her high altitude spot. Durandal had a hunch that the armor was simply too thick to get through at this point, rather than having any special demonic origins.

"How wonderful, my sister!" TrollMan snorted, backing up his sister's cackle. "That meddlesome knight stands nary a chance!"

"Release your grip immediately upon Doublaharm immediately, knight. At this size, any stains or smudges upon Doublaharm's armor will be much more noticeable,"[font=perpetua][/font] Doublaharm droned, bending over slightly and reaching its head down towards Durandal as he finished scaling up her left leg.

The eye gleaming inside the helmet shone brighter, until suddenly a beam of fire shot out and engulfed Durandal. He did not actually find that he'd combusted, but rather felt a wave of heat wash over him, then vanish. [50!] Luckily, he did not lose his grip.

A low, smoldered heat could be felt behind the thick, iron surface of Doublaharm's armor. From here, Durandal could proceed either up across the creature's backside, to the other leg, or even to the helmet, which was still dangling somewhat closeby. From here, he could see that there were no latches that would allow the helmet to be easily removed, however.

Doublaharm Left Leg Armor: ???? HP ((Durandal is at the top of the back))
Doublaharm Lower Body Armor: ???? HP ((three movements to scale))
Doublaharm Sword: ???? HP ((five movements to scale)) ((held in left hand))

Durandal: 120 HP
AirRaid1: 100 HP (1 turns left)

((Durandal is clinging to the back of the left leg. Moving in front of Doublaharm takes one action, while on Doublaharm or otherwise. Durandal can climb onto any part touchable. Working with any buckles will require the full actions of scaling the part plus one additional action. Sword and helmet have no buckles and can thus not be disarmed.))

"Gah!" Durandal groaned as the wave of fire washed over him, the intense heat searing his flesh. "Damn it, I did not think the head could strike as well."

"Don't worry," Kat called. "I have some abilities in reserve that should help if you get wounded. Just concentrate on getting through that armor."

The Navi nodded, knowing that there was little he could do against the massive suit of armor at the moment. He checked his grip and moved his way further up the steel plate. He needed to get closer to the breastplate in order to discover what lay within. He hoped that whatever had uttered those muffled curses was the key to defeating his opponents once and for all.

The dragon roared angrily. It was annoyed by its inability to harm the thick armor plating nor reach the vulnerable Navi perched atop the steel giant. It spied the cyclopic helmet clutched within the giant's hand and roared once more. It unleashed its flames, sending a blast of fire toward the single giant eye. If it couldn't harm Doublaharm, perhaps it could distract her for a moment.

Durandal climbed higher, fingers seeking out handholds within folds and ridges of the armor as he made his way toward the lofty peak. He reached the top of the steel girdle protecting Doublaharm's lower torso and a thought came to him. He sought out the buckles that held the armor together and attempted to unfasten them. He wanted to get a better idea of what he was dealing with beneath the humongous steel plates. Perhaps, if the armor was hollow, he could climb up from within it and avoid his opponent's attacks altogether. Even if the flames filled the entirety of the metal frame, he would at least have a target to focus on or maybe be able to catch a glimpse of what lay within the breastplate.

Summary:
1-3: Scale lower body armor
4. Attempt to unbuckle lower body armor

AirRaid: Attack (10x10) Doublaharm's head...Distraction maybe?
"Foolish dragon, attacking Doublaharm with such a brazen maneuver. Doublaharm will swat you out of the sky,"[font=perpetua][/font] the giant boomed, swinging its own head at the dragon. The dragon was smacked with the force of a moving wall, but it didn't matter; the distraction had been effective enough to buy Durandal some time.

Quickly, Durandal scaled further up from the creature's thigh, passing over the tremendous curve of its rear to reach its waist. From there, the buckles were laboriously broken through, until finally the heavy piece of armor began to budge. Slowly, the plates encompassing her lower body fell away, smashing into the ground with incredible force and raising a huge dust cloud. Durandal survived by clinging onto the grips at the base of the upper body armor.

When Durandal finally got a chance to look, he saw that what he had exposed was not fire at all; rather, it was simply flesh. The creature was wearing something like a leather thong with silver, rounded studs around the waistline. It did little to cover the tremendous mountain of her curved, womanly butt, which was now exposed.

"... Perverted knight... "[font=perpetua][/font] the creature muttered, dropping its sword and using both hands to cover up its bottom. As a result, the head now swung around thigh-height. Its one eye glared up towards Durandal, seeming to heat up for another blast. "Doublaharm is so embarrassed. Doublaharm doesn't think that chivalrous knights should do such things."[font=perpetua][/font]

"Hey, you headless knight! Get your head back in the game!"[font=perpetua][/font] Trik snapped from her place further up. "Don't let him do any more damage!"[font=perpetua][/font]

From here, Durandal could scale the upper body armor or get onto either of the gauntlets. He could also drop back down onto the creature's enormous ass, although it looked like it might be difficult to find a way to grab on and the skin itself seemed to radiate heat, despite its normal flesh tone. He might even have some luck attacking her now exposed body, if he could make her move her hands. As for crawling inside the armor, it seemed as if it'd be rather difficult to do; he'd have to maneuver down and around the armor, then hope there were grips inside, while also being unable to see due to the darkness.

Doublaharm Exposed Lower Body: ???? HP ((Durandal is at the top of the back))
Doublaharm Sword: ???? HP ((five movements to scale)) ((dropped onto ground))

((Durandal is hanging from the creature's upper body armor. Moving in front of Doublaharm takes one action, while on Doublaharm or otherwise. Durandal can climb onto any part touchable. Working with any buckles will require the full actions of scaling the part plus one additional action. Sword and helmet have no buckles and can thus not be disarmed.))

"Wha-what?!" Durandal shouted as he caught sight of Doublaharm's enormous, round behind.

"Durandal!" Katherine exclaimed. "How could you?"

"Milady, I assure you that this was not my intention!"

The Navi had hoped to find a hollow shell that would hide him from the giant's gaze. At worst, he expected to find the armor filled with living flame and unable to be transversed. He had not expected to find an actual body within it and definitely not a shapely woman garbed in her unmentionables.

The knight scrambled higher up the massive armor plating, making sure of his grip and footing before moving. He doubted he would find much purchase on his opponent's smooth cheeks and dreaded the thought of falling between them. The leather strap might serve as a life line to prevent falling, but it would leave him in a precarious position.

"But if there is a body within the armor," Durandal mused as he climbed. "Who was cursing?"

"No idea," Katherine answered. "Just be careful. She is, quite literally, smoking hot."

Durandal reached high, struggling to reach the top of the breastplate. He reached out for the next set of buckles and worked at them. Perhaps, if he freed whatever was inside Doublaharm, he would have an ally in the battle. At the very least, he could release a captive and potentially weaken his opponents. He would have to be careful though. His distraction was dispersed and he was vulnerable.

"Just a little more..."

Summary:
1-3. Climb upper body armor
4. Unfasten buckles
Dullaharm was about to fire another blast of fire from her eye, when she noticed Durandal going for her upper buckles. Scrambling with her free hand, she tried to reach onto her back to knock him off, but found that he was in that spot that you just can't scratch. "Doublaharm commands you to stop, knight. Assaulting Doublaharm like this clearly undermines both your stature as a knight and the ironclad effectiveness of Doublaharm's armor,"[font=perpetua][/font] she commanded him, but to no avail; with some effort, the knight sent her upper armor clattering off with an even larger thud than the lower body armor.

Durandal was unable to see much from his position; just to be safe and avoid falling, he was forced to hang on to the black, leather strap around the back that secured Doublaharm's bra. His operator could see that he had indeed left the giant opponent in her bra and underwear, revealing a very nice pair of gigantic boobs. Perhaps more importantly, the operator could see that a glass orb was embedded into the center of the bra. Inside that glass orb, which was perforated to allow breathing, the shape of a woman could be seen. However, the glass was so fogged up that there was no telling who was inside.

Muffled curses continued to stream from the glass orb. They were easier to hear now, but still impossible to distinguish. Apparently, the captive's speech was being prohibited in some fashion besides just the orb and chest armor. "Doublaharm's body is always scorching hot. Doublaharm is not getting sexually aroused by this. Do not misunderstand Doublaharm,"[font=perpetua][/font] the giant navi warned Durandal as she groped around her back with one hand. Luckily, she was still unable to reach him, but Durandal could see steam rising each time her hand connected with her flesh. It reminded him of how high the temperature of her body must be.

Important to note: Doublaharm's neck ended in a plume of orange flames. There was no real vertical base left to climb. On the other hand, from here, he could see TrollMan and Trik leaning over the balcony-like shoulder armor decorations and glaring at him. Well, Trik was; the other guy seemed more distracted by the giant's exposed female form. "I never thought you would use such a tactic!"[font=perpetua][/font] Trik barked, mounting her broom. "It's apparent to me now that I must handle you personally!"[font=perpetua][/font]

With that, Trik took off, flying off from the shoulder and hovering down near to Doublaharm's back. From here, Durandal probably had more options than he could count, but none of them looked particularly appealing. He could move to the shoulders with some difficulty, or around to the glass orb on the front. He could also abort and try dropping back off to the bottom. He couldn't neglect the grinning, evil witch floating just at arm's length, either, nor Doublaharm's danging head. At least she seemed hesitant to shoot him now, for whatever reason; possibly because she risked hitting herself.

Perhaps there were other options besides even those?

Doublaharm Exposed Lower Body: ???? HP ((three movements to scale))
Doublaharm Exposed Upper Body: ???? HP ((Durandal is hanging on to back bra strap))
Trik: 100 HP (hovering at Doublaharm's back)
Captive Navi: ??? HP (inside glass orb)
Glass Orb: 40 HP

((Durandal is hanging from the creature's back bra strap. Moving in front of Doublaharm takes one action, while on Doublaharm or otherwise. Durandal can climb onto any part touchable. Working with any buckles will require the full actions of scaling the part plus one additional action. Sword and helmet have no buckles and can thus not be disarmed.))

"Well?" Durandal asked, unable to see anything from his position.

"There is an orb," Katherine answered, slightly flustered with the turn of events. "It is...Um, it is nestled between her b-breasts."

"Of course it is," Durandal muttered.

The knight was hanging from the giant's leather bra, trying his best to avoid falling to the hard ground below. He would need to do something to achieve a better grip. He thought back to his previous encounter with TrollMan and the strange Navi's tower. He wouldn't be able to use his claws to scale Doublaharm as he had the tower, but he could probably use them secure his grip on the leather bra.

"Milady," he called out. "Send me the rage claw."

"Got it," Katherine said. "I'm also sending you something that might soften the landing if you fall."

The knight nodded, activating the battlechip data as soon as his NetOp slotted the chips into his PET. The claws formed almost instantly, the fingers of his gauntlets lengthening into steel talons. He dug the claws into the leather and continued to climb, like a cat shredding the drapes. He moved to his left, sidling along the strap of the bra and moving toward the front of massive woman.

Trik flew down to deal with him, but he ignored the witch for now. There was nothing much he could do to battle her without risking falling to the ground below and he didn't want to do that just yet. He decided to concentrate on defense and struggled to move faster.

Durandal knew that he would be a sitting duck in front of Doublaharm. The slightly less armored giant would be able to use her hands to throw him down, attack with her heat beam or even bring her sword to bare. He would need some form of defense to protect himself. He activated his newest signature ability, amplifying his processors to create a wave of flames that washed over him. The warmth soothed him, restoring some of his lost vitality. He directed the bulk of the flames into three shields, one flowing over each forearm and one along his back. With luck, the shields were in a position to absorb some of the impact of the giant's attacks.

The glass orb came into sight as Durandal made his way along the ample curve of the giant's breasts. He continued his way along the bra, moving within reach of the orb and whoever was trapped inside. He could see a vaguely female form within the glass, but it was too foggy to see any identifying marks. He had to break the glass and the claws were his method to do so. He attacked the glass, hoping to use the metal claws to shatter it and free the captive.

He would need to find a way to let the captive escape and doubted that whoever was inside would want to jump down from the giant's bosom. Not onto the hard ground at least. He channeled the second battlechip into one hand, the data forming a seed the size of his fist. Durandal dropped the seed to the ground below, watching as it landed next to Doublaharm's feet. The seed released a wave of energy that warped the ground around it, turning the normal panels into a field of thick mud. With luck, the mud would soften a landing...Or maybe even trip up the giant.

Summary:

1. Climb along bra to reach front of Doublaharm
2. Activate Flame Shield (30 HP Heal, 3-hit shield)
3. Rage Claw (40 DMG) Glass Orb
4. Mud Seed (Creates medium area mud terrain) centered at Doublaharm
There was one good way Durandal could look at his situation: ordinarily, moving in front of a giant would mean they could see you better. In this case, it didn't affect much of anything, since the only determination of where she could see was where she could dangle her head. She brought the head up like a lantern to stare menacingly towards her own breasts, where Durandal was dangling. "Can you see what you're doing to Doublaharm's leather undergarments, knight? Doublaharm thinks it's very unpleasant. Doublaharm thinks that you should respect Doublaharm's property,"[font=perpetua][/font] the giant insisted.

"This whole situation is your fault, Doublaharm! If you'd spend less time telling him lecturing this doomed soul upon how a knight ought to act and more time squashing him, you'd have both the victory and your dignity!"[font=perpetua][/font] the sorceress scolded her creation. Pointing one green finger outward, she shifted her vengeance on to Durandal. "And you! You've insulted my brother, my creation... and certainly me as well! Your very survival spites me! But for how much longer?"[font=perpetua][/font]

"Doublaharm apologizes, mistress. Doublaharm will-"[font=perpetua][/font] the giant started, but before it could get any further, Durandal made it to the centerpiece of the whole operation: the glass orb. The giant swiped one hand towards her breasts, knocking Trik out of the air in the process.

"You oversized can of-!"[font=perpetua][/font] the troll woman cursed as she fell, clinging to her downward spiraling broom for dear life. It sounded like she hit a tree or something on her way down, however, and it shut her up.

"Oops. Doublaharm apologizes. Again,"[font=perpetua][/font] the monster muttered. The armor Durandal had summoned was enough to protect him from the force of the blow, but all of it crumbled apart at one time as the giant pulled her hand back. Her single palm strike was like being encroached upon by all sides. Fortunately, however, his claws kept him firmly embedded into the leather.

With a powerful strike, he managed to shatter the orb at the center. Half of the glass clattered away, the girl inside sat enshrined in the remaining transparent crescent. The girl was fairly athletic looking; a little young, but with nice proportions all the same. Durandal was able to tell all of this because the only clothing she wore was some sort of black bondage harness, which covered her body in a series of bands, thankfully hiding anything particularly explicit from view.

The navi had short, brown hair in a wavy bob and very, very angry looking green eyes. Even upon seeing Durandal, she didn't immediately recognize him as her savior and instead glared upon him spitefully. She didn't say anything, however, because her mouth was gagged harshly with another leather band.

Durandal provided himself a nice safety cushion by dumping mud beneath himself. Funnily enough, this probably meant that Trik would be covered in the stuff as well. "More apologies,"[font=perpetua][/font] the giant, headless knight mumbled awkwardly.

Durandal's mission wasn't over yet. While rescue was one of his knightly duties, he'd been called here on the basis of defeating an opponent; any less, and he probably wouldn't get the reward he was promised (in fact, it was doubtful whether he'd get it at all from his vengeful adversary). But how was he supposed to defeat the giant Doublaharm? Even unarmored, she didn't seem terribly worried of his attacks.

"Bastard knight! How dare you do that to my sister! I should have known that such cunning as yours would see through the fact that my sister's magic is the key to controlling Doublaharm's immortal body!" TrollMan's voice angrily barked from its place at Doublaharm's shoulder. Unlike his sister, however, the troll couldn't fly and didn't seem willing to climb across the armor to take a stand against the humiliating opponent.

For now, Durandal would need to decide how to progress.

Doublaharm Exposed Lower Body: ???? HP ((three movements to scale))
Doublaharm Exposed Upper Body: ???? HP ((Durandal is hanging on to back bra strap))
Trik: 80 HP (in mud at Doublaharm's feet)
Captive Navi: 250 HP (inside glass orb)
Glass Orb: BROKEN

Terrain: 75% Normal, 25% Mud under Doublaharm ((Terrain is densely covered with rotten-looking but sturdy trees; dodge effectiveness increased, may effect some attacks))

((Durandal is hanging from front of creature's bra. Moving behind Doublaharm takes one action, while on Doublaharm or otherwise. Durandal can climb onto any part touchable. Working with any buckles will require the full actions of scaling the part plus one additional action. Sword and helmet have no buckles and can thus not be disarmed.))

"Lady," Durandal called out to the captive woman. "Fear not for I am here to rescue thee."

The knight was mildly surprised that TrollMan had managed to abduct an actual woman, but he supposed that his sister had aided him in his endeavors. He could hear TrollMan rant at him and Doublaharm apologize, but he ignored their words and worked to free the bound woman. He used his claws, attempting to slice away the harness that held the Navi.

"Durandal," Katherine called. "Did you hear what he said?"

"I must confess not, Milady."

"He said that the witch is controlling the giant."

"But of course," Durandal responded. "A monster's life is often bound to the witch who summoned it."

"I'm sending you a few chips to help you catch Trik."

"Aye," Durandal nodded before turning back to the girl. "Climb down if thou can. If not, I have provided a cushion below. Escape in to the woods while I occupy thy captors."

The knight could feel the rush of battlechip energy burning within his core. He channeled the energy into his body, washing over and through him. He lifted his legs, pressing them against Doublaharm's breasts. He loosened his grip on the leather bra, pushing off with his lefts and falling into empty space. He twisted, bringing himself around as he activated the first battlechip. Thin blue lines flooded his vision, connecting his falling body to everything around him. He locked in on Trik, amplifying the magnetic pull between himself and the witch. He tugged on the static threads, sending himself through the air toward his foe. Durandal cocked back his fist, letting fly as he moved in range of Trik, determined to deliver a devastating punch to Trik's jaw.

Durandal landed hard in the mud, the thick brown mush absorbing some of the impact of his fall. He steadied himself, bearing down on Trik. He drew his sword, channeling energy into the silver pommel of the weapon. The pommel flared with an inner heat, turning a cherry red, and Durandal brought it to bear against his opponent. He slammed down with the weapon, hoping to strike Trik in the forehead and lay her low once and for all.

Durandal was having trouble moving in the thick mud and knew that it would hamper his ability to dodge. He would need to rely on his defenses and activated the second battlechip that Kat had slotted in. The NetOp had anticipated his needs; a massive metal shield materializing in front of him. Durandal fell back, propping the shield against a tree and thrusting the bottom deep into the mud. At a slant, the shield would be more effective at preventing Doublaharm from knocking him aside with a powerful slap or kick.

Summary:
1. Use RageClaw to cut bonds on hostage.
2. MagBolt1 (90 Elec DMG + Stun + Magnetic Pull) to Trik.
3. Explosive Strike (50 Fire DMG + Impact + Stun) to Trik.
4. Iron Shield (2-hit shield + Status Guard) to self.
As the harness was cut apart, the navi looked even more restless than she had without it. Spitting out the severed gag, she began protesting loudly. "Aaah, stupid! What are you doing?!"[font=Nyala][/font] the navi complained, holding her hands to her breasts and crossing her legs as the harness fell mostly away. "If you cut it away without thinking, it'll fall apart!"[font=Nyala][/font] She didn't seem terribly appreciative of the effort Durandal had put in, but perhaps there couldn't be much reasoning with her after the state she'd been left in.

Regardless, Durandal abandoned ship, following his mudseed down. His landing would end up just as hard, but not as aimless; using his Magbolt, he aimed himself towards the sorceress and flew towards her in a sharp arc. Her gleaming eyes widened as the knight slung himself towards her, then slammed his fist straight into her notably unblemished face... well, formerly unblemished.

The data-bleeding troll fell backwards, clutching her jaw, while Durandal continued his assault. His pommel missed, however, and the troll slinked off to cover herself behind the tree that Durandal's dragon had scorched earlier. "What kind of knight are you?! You can't disrobe and punch women! Are these really things a knight should be doing?!"[font=perpetua][/font] she ranted.

"He sees us both for what we are, sister! Trolls with fearsome powers, vested in darkness! Your monster is no different. You see now my trouble! Such a knight as this is worthy to face us as an adversary! Worthy to be killed by-!" TrollMan cried from his perch, full of vigor. Trik cut him off harshly, however, dropping her usual superior tone and sobbing angrily.

"Shut up, brother! This is no chivalrous knight! Knights are supposed to act dignified, courtly, and handsome. What kind of knight would punch a woman in the face?! I'm a troll, sure, but I'm also a woman!"[font=perpetua][/font] she whined. "I agreed to do all of this because you told me you'd fought an honorable, virtuous knight!"[font=perpetua][/font]

"B-B-But...! Sister, we are both trolls! We are united in our darkness as we face a foe who frees hostages and combats evil! And yet you tell me you do not wish to stand by my side in this battle?!" TrollMan asked.

"No! I just wanted to meet a knight! Can't you see that I'm nothing like you, brother?! No, of course you can't! You kidnap men and inanimate objects, thinking they're princesses!"[font=perpetua][/font] she criticized him. "I didn't acquire an SP base, kidnap the lumberjack that tends these woods, create an evil knight, and then trap this navi into fighting us just to meet a jerk!"[font=perpetua][/font]

"S-Sister! But... I'm your brother! I thought we both loved darkness and evil! Who needs a knight like that, so long as we have some worthy foe to terrorize?!" TrollMan continued, stamping his feet angrily and producing a metal clang.

"I don't like evil! I like knights! I wanted to see a chivalrous knight!"[font=perpetua][/font] she groaned, trying to explain herself in fury.

"Doublaharm does not understand the argument. Doublaharm still sees a chance to win. Doublaharm will continue fighting,"[font=perpetua][/font] the voice of the giant rang down, interrupting their fued. A powerful blast of fire shot from the creature's eye across Durandal's shield, melting the defense instantly.

"Hey, Knight! I'm sorry about earlier, you saved me, right? Hang in there, I'll help you out!"[font=Nyala][/font] the girl up above called down, bringing a giant axe out of nowhere. With a grunt, she brought the blade down in to Doublaharm's chest. It didn't penetrate very far, but it did accomplish splitting the bra in half. The naked woman clutched shielded her body with her giant axe while the now mostly naked giant hugged her arms across her chest in shock. The supposed lumberjack fell down into the mud nearby Durandal, then worked her way back to a sitting position.

With mud spattered across her soft, pink flesh, the lumberjack continued covering her upper body with her axe as she talked. "See? That's all it took to disable the giant!"[font=Nyala][/font] she laughed confidently, thumbing some mud off of the bridge of her nose. "N-Now, uh, don't just stand there staring, you should finish off that witch! Or troll... Or whatever she is!"[font=Nyala][/font]

"Everyone, just cut it out! Break it up! Leave! I'm just going to take the SP base back and turn it into some ice cream or something while I try to cope with the fact that there is no good knight! My brother apparently thinks dopey guys are princesses and violent, abusive men are knights!"[font=perpetua][/font] Trik blubbered from behind the tree.

At this point, most of Durandal's objectives were placed easily in front of him. Trik and Doublaharm were both no longer fighting; the hostage was also rescued. How could Durandal get the SP base now, though? It didn't seem like there'd be much of a chance to get the troll woman to surrender it as a mission reward when he'd failed her expectations, even if they had been unreasonable ones.
"Milady," Durandal started, suddenly uncertain.

"Don't ask me," Katherine answered. "I am just as confused as you are."

"I don't think...I don't think I want to fight anymore."

The Navi glanced around, observing his opponents. Doublaharm was busy covering herself. TrollMan was throwing a tantrum and Trik looked like she was about to cry. Despite having freed the captive, Durandal felt like a bully. He sheathed his sword and, with a quick tug, freed the cloth tasset from around his waist. He offered the mud stained crimson cloth to the lumberjack Navi so she could cover herself.

He removed his helmet, holding it in one arm much like Doublaharm, and shook out his hair. His jet black locks were tied in a tail that fell to his shoulders. His pale grey eyes fell on Trik and Durandal moved over her and offered his hand. He fell to one knee and met her eyes with his own as he spoke.

"Milady," he said to the troll girl. "I must offer my apologies. My behavior has been most rude; however, I saw no other way to accomplish my goals. Thy magic is most strong and the armor thou crafted for yonder giant is most impressive. My blade could not penetrate her defenses. The only way I saw to win through was by disabling thee. I see know that it was wrong of me. I had no wish to see thee come to harm. I can see that thou has no evil intent, unlike thy brother. However, involving a hostage was poorly done. May I allow her to go free? If thou wishes to meet a knight, thou must only ask. There is no need to involve others in our affair."

Durandal wasn't sure if his sudden ploy would work. He really didn't want to continue fighting. He could probably handle Trik and TrollMan easily enough, but it just wouldn't feel right. And if defeating Trik didn't also defeat Doublaharm, he still didn't know how he would conquer the giant. If he could talk his way out of the conflict and still rescue the hostage, then so much the better.
It was apparent now that Trik had already acted pretty impulsively based on what her brother had told her originally, going so far in setting up the elaborate scheme. With that in mind, it was easy to see that she was impressionable; it didn't take long for Durandal's dreamy knight routine to win her over. "But a knight isn't truly a knight without deeds of valor! For deeds of valor, you require an adversary rooted in evil. In order to see a true knight, I had to become that dark and deadly foe,"[font=perpetua][/font] she explained.

"Sounds like crazy runs in the family..."[font=Nyala][/font] the former captive murmured, clutching Durandal's tasset around her breasts for modesty's sake. Amusingly, it actually covered less than when she'd shielded herself with the axe, although it was more conventional and less distracting.

"Well I... I suppose I can let you off the hook. But there is one more condition: I think it's customary to end off a knight's story with romance! With all of this violence, I would find it fully unbecoming if you did not display your more gentlemanly side with... say... a kiss?"[font=perpetua][/font] she asked, obviously growing increasingly excited by the thought. Her teeth were stained with the data running over following the punch, but her eyes were glittering and anticipating like a young girl's.

"Hold on! You can't kiss her, that's sick! She's a troll and a bastard kidnapper!"[font=Nyala][/font] the lumberjack protested. "Why do you need to be kissed anyways, huh?"[font=Nyala][/font]

"Still your tongue! I never said it had to be me. I just... sort of figured..."[font=perpetua][/font] she muttered, pressing her long-nailed fingers together.

"Hey, if we need a kiss to wrap this up, just kiss me, okay, Knight? At least that way you don't have to make out with a troll,"[font=Nyala][/font] she laughed scornfully. It was hard to tell whether she really wanted the kiss or not.

The giant leaned down, causing TrollMan to screech and fall from her shoulders into the muck."Doublaharm believes that Doublaharm deserves the kiss, since the knight killed Doublaharm before,"[font=perpetua][/font] the monster suggested, still covering her tremendous breasts with both arms. Durandal had to wonder how she wanted to be kissed, now that her body was giant and her flesh was hot as coals.

TrollMan got up from the ground, scratching the mud off of himself in large clumps. "See here, Knight! No do-gooder is kissing my sister, not while I yet breath! If you try to kiss her, I'll stop you! Keep your lips away from her; they are stained in the values of a knight which must never be uttered by troll-kind!" the troll exclaimed. "I would sooner you kiss me than defile my sister!"

"Screw you, brother! Er, I mean, why don't we let the knight make his own choice? Show me that you are capable of a gentlemanly kiss: love that will end this warfare. If you can do that, I shall deem you worthy of your prize,"[font=perpetua][/font] Trik finished, pressing her fist to her hips.
Durandal was at a loss. He didn't particularly want to kiss any of the people standing before him. The lumberjack woman was a obvious choice, seeing as how she was neither a troll nor capable of burning him just by touch. However, he suspected that Trik would be upset if he did not choose her and might feel insulted enough to deny him his prize. TrollMan was right out. There was no way he was kissing a male troll. As for Doublaharm, aside from being as hot as a furnace, Durandal wasn't sure if she even had a head within that massive helmet.

"I..." Durandal paused. "I understand."

He steeled himself for what he had to do, offering a silent prayer to whomever was willing to listen. He walked over to Trik and offered the witch his hand. He stared into her eyes, avoiding the data streaming down her face from wear he had slugged her.

"If a kiss will end this war," he whispered to her. "Then it is a kiss that thou shall have."

Durandal raised his free hand to her chin, wanting to run his thumb lightly over her lips for a moment before tilting her head up. He leaned forward, lowering his head to be level with hers, and offered his lips.
Trik nodded, then looked aside, trying to hide her blushing face. It was sort of weird to see someone with skin so green blush; the odd color of her blood caused her to blush brigher green rather than red. "Ah, so you have sense after all. Very well, foolish knight, we will make a pact between demon and hero! A dark pact which will never be broken, hmhmhmhm!"[font=perpetua][/font] she laughed, trying to get back in character with a menacing scowl.

"Nooo! Even if you say it in such words, I still do not accept it! You can kiss me instead, Sister!" TrollMan begged, falling at her feet and tugging the hem of her robe. She barely noticed him, instead letting Durandal take her hand and staring into his eyes.

TrollMan, the lumberjack, and the giant knight all watched in varied disgust, agony, and arousal as the troll girl took Durandal's lips into her own. She held them tenderly; surprisingly, her lips weren't rough or scaly like one might imagine a troll's. On the other hand, he knew that a scary row of chompers was lying just a bit ahead.

"Doublaharm thinks that Doublaharm's master should use her tongue. Doublaharm says nobody kisses like that anymore,"[font=perpetua][/font] the giant warned Trik.

Trick disregarded the warning, leaning her body in to Durandal's and placing one hand into the back of his hair. The quick beating of her heart made it obvious that she'd gotten what she wanted. Finally pulling away, she wiped her lips and breathed heavily. "Very well, pawn of the lords! You've conquered my monstrous magic... for today! Beware, knight, for I will haunt you even in your very dreams! This shall not be our last encounter!"[font=perpetua][/font] she crowed.

"Just leave me out of it next time,"[font=Nyala][/font] the lumberjack sighed, moving discreetly back into the woods.

"Doublaharm, come! Let us retreat into the recesses of the night. Your prize is waiting for you, knight. Enjoy this temporary respite,"[font=perpetua][/font] she chuckled, grabbing her broom and mounting it sidesaddle. She flew away gracefully, cackling into the sky. On the other hand, Doublaharm had no way to exit that did not involve stomping half-naked across a forest, so that's what she did.

The last foe left was TrollMan, who still stood in shock. Enraged, he thrust one long, gnarled finger in Durandal's direction. "Cretin! Keep to the light, where you belong! Do not fraternize with a maiden of darkness, a dweller of the dens of evildoers! My sister shall not be your undoing... oh no! I will find another more suited to remove you from the board," he spat, finishing by clenching his fist. "Know this, Knight: my sister is too evil for the likes of you!"

With his rant finished, TrollMan ran into the darkness, cursing at everything in his path.

((Durandal gets 15 Trik FXP))