Step on up!

((Bump))
As the wolves strike the Big Boogie and Boogia, their effects take hold; both are frozen solid, ice crystals forming around them. The terrain, however, fails to change; the snowfall quickly covers up the shift, reverting it to Snow.

Meanwhile, Valkyrie powers through the air drill-first, crashing through the remains of her ice wolf and into the Big Boogie-- who has finished charging. Drill and laser combine in a stunning lightshow as the blast breaks straight through the freeze, the energy pouring out every which way as it ricochets off of Valkyrie's drill-- which begins to glow red as Valkyrie's momentum slows, and then stops entirely as the blast holds her at bay.

The drill begins to crack from the assault, glowing fissures running across its' segmented surface as it continues to spin in futility against the powerful beam, scattering its' harmful energy away from Valkyrie. It seems as though the beam is going to win out for a moment as the drill slows, loud creaking emphasizing just how close to breaking it truly is-- before it picks up its' second wind, and Valkyrie shoots forward, straight through the inside of the beam.

The drill shatters as she reaches the Boogie, its' fragmented shards exploding outward and shorting out the beam as they deal damage to the Boogie. Valkyrie does not let up as the lack of momentum finally drops her, however, and she lands on her feet, sword already in hand. It crystallizes almost instantly as the cold envelops it, and then flashes as Valkyrie uses it to cut deadly arcs through the air, striking the frozen Boogie again and again and again, almost, seemingly, in frustration. It eventually sunders under the relentless assault, and a small file drops to the ground from its' remains.

That just leaves one more.

--Enemies--
Boogie: DELETED
Boogia: 50 (Rooted by Valkyrie's lance) (Frozen) (Held) (Generally not doing shit, captain)
Big Boogie: DELETED

Prismatic Object: 35 (Shiny)

Valkyrie: 115 (Afro) (Slow) (Buster disabled: Lance stuck in Boogia)

40%: Shards (Sharp ice crystals that are scattered about the field. Can be hit once with an attack of any sort to break it into normal snow. Does ??? damage if stepped on.)
60%: Snow (Everything else)
Special: Snowballs (Snowballs of varying sizes are scattered about the field. They range from being nearly large enough to use as cover to being small enough to be hurled. Beware of rocks!)
Valkyrie let out a slow, heavy breath before her fingers uncoiled, and let the hilt of the sword drop from her hand. It disappeared before it could land on the floor, along with the few remaining fragments of the weapon.

- Just watching that alone was rather therapeutic.

For a moment she considered letting the file the Big Boogie dropped lie in the snow, but the prospect of getting bugged for it in the immediate future changed her mind. The less opportunities for Sieg to feel like he can order her around, the better.

She swooped down while turning around to face the Boogia-popsicle. It even had her lance peeking out on top as an ice-cream stick, to make the silly metaphore complete. Well, not for long now.

Valkyrie walked towards the frozen monument to funky tasting treats while slowly starting intensifying the flow of power inside her. It battled the numbness in her limbs at least. She didn't even realize how cold she was until the concentrated life force started circulating in her veins again. But that was alright. It'd be quite hypocritical if she were to despise the icy touch of death. Especially since she brought it on herself.

Upon arriving at her weapon, she reached out and grabbed hold of it with her right hand. How was it? Through an anvil and stone? Well, a frozen virus and panel is a lot less dignified, but at least there'll be some fireworks. Speaking of which...

The hand that grabbed the weapon was letting off some steam, as if it was smoldering. The effect seemed to be contagious, as soon the weapon itself was heating up. The thin layer of ice around the handle turned into water before boiling away. Valkyrie smirked and twisted the handle like one would an accelerator on a motorcycle. The lance even roared as such, as the almost immediately evaporating water escaped from the cracks. The pressure was still too much and the block of ice blew to smithereens as she pulled the flame spewing weapon free.

- I see you got all your stuff ready. Pretty sure we are finished here, so once you are done lamenting over all the lives you ended today, we are off.

Valkyrie grunted somewhat approvingly. She seemed to be happy to be reunited with her most faithful companion enough that her most annoying companion didn't annoy her that much. For now.

<<ACTIONS>>
1. Pick up data
2. walk towards Boogia/charge
+ Freya's bless (15 heal)
3. walk towards Boogia/charge
4. grab lance
5. POINTBLANK CHARGE ATTACK (200 fire, impact) Boogia
Valkyrie shatters the afro-tastic virus, sending shards of burning and/or frozen hair everywhere.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either.

VICTORY!

Get: 340z
Get: Prismystery Data (Open it, jackass)
-Let's open that little package and see what's inside already!

She'd be lying if she said she didn't enjoy some of this groovy escapade into the discography of an era long gone. There was at least a little pang of familiarity there. Just enough to make the whole afro thing bearable. The contents of Pandora's music box hence made her somewhat interested. Enough so that she complied without much of a fuss and maybe with a bit of curiosity.

<<ACTIONS>>

-Open mystery data
The prism's color shifting seems to slow to a crawl as it swaps between green, blue, purple, and red...

And then stops on blue. Chip data pops out!

[GET: Magbomb1]
-Well that was rather underwhelming.
- Hey now, don't look a gift chip in the severely underwhelming stats! Instead... I don't know, look around. We can't just return empty handed. There's a dance competition on the line here!
- Besides, if these guys didn't have what we are looking for, that means I have an excuse to beat some more people up, right?
-... you are getting frighteningly good at this self-justification thing.
- I learned from the best.

Sieg scanned to surroundings for any lead on where to next, while Valkyrie took the more mundane approach of looking around and kicking piles of things in hopes of uncovering some kind of clue.

There really wasn't much else to do, aside from shivering in the cold.

<<ACTIONS>>
- Look around.
((bump))
((bump2))
((bump3))
((Oh my god why am I so lazy))
((Also: PORTALS!))

Valkyrie finds a piece of the dance routine's data in one of the big snow piles.

This one seems to outline the steps for a dance called "The Flaming Guantanamo Bay".

You can't tell if that's more or less unpleasant as a homosexual metaphor rather than as a literal interpretation.

At about the same time, one of the Snowballs implodes to reveal another one of those net-hopping, code-defying vortices. Time to hop in!

(GET: [Dancedata])
- My recently piqued interest in this era of funk has suddenly dropped significantly.
- Hey, if you dance, you may as well go all out in a fiery destruction of seaside property, you know what I mean?
- Look, you know that most people don't destroy buildings while having a good time, right?
- They just don't know how to have a really good time.
-... unlike you.
-Yep.
-Well, I bet there's a pretty dull party waiting just on the other side of that portal, waiting for you to turn the heat up.
- Groovy.

>ENTER PORTAL
Valkyrie goes through the vortex.

It takes her places.
Valkyrie finds herself in a place that is completely unfamiliar; the panels look alien and strange, printed at the corners with small 'Beta' symbols, and give off a sense of being unfinished... the wallpaper, on the other hand, reflects a far starrier sky than any that Valkyrie has ever seen. Planets, galaxies, solar coronas and galactic phenomena light up the night sky with a glittering, glowing brilliance, and it is only after reflecting on these that she realizes where she is.

It's a SPACE NETWORK!

It even has planets!

Wait, is that a planet?

Indeed, floating overhead is a large planetoid; a cursory scan of it reveals the name RockStar. Its' surface is mostly segmented, hexagonal panels split evenly between plain, white, 'normal' panels, but a region near its' northern pole seems to be covered in grass...

As if on cue, some of the panels in front of Valkyrie 'boot' up, transforming into little windows to the cosmos that seem to be launching small stars upward.

Terrain: 98% Beta (?), 2% ???, 30% Normal (The planetoid), 10% grass (The planetoid's northern pole)
-Whoah.
-That's... kinda neat actually.

Valkyrie looked around, marveling at the artificial beauty of this micro-cosm. Reminds you how small you are... but then again, it also reminds you that being at the center is all the matter of perspective. And that from where she's standing, all the stars can be within her grasp. The universe is out there, one just needs to go out and grab it by the throat.

No sign of the data though. Somewhat at a loss at what to do next, Valkyrie tried gingerly touching a rising star...
frzzt The moment Valkyrie touches one of the stars, the panel comes to life, launching her higher and higher and higher into the air-- until at about thirty feet up, she stops... and feels the pull of the planetoid gently, and then swiftly tugging on her as she makes a three-point landing on its' southern pole.

...She can hear a disco boogie from above (below) her.

Terrain: 98% Beta (?), 2% Lo-GravBETA, 30% Normal (The planetoid), 10% grass (The planetoid's northern pole)
- Okay, that was really goddamn neat actually.
-You tell me.

Valkyrie knew what flight was like, but not like this. The landing was soft and floaty, not frantic and, well, destructive like it usually is. Not to mention that it gives her the perfect point to spy on whoever is making the music. Based on recent experiences, things dancing and making music are looking for a fight, and she felt like a good fight would crown the experience right now.

So she walked over to the other side of the planet to look down... err... up... in the general direction of the noise.
She finds a single Boogie, its' afro shagged and thick with curls, dancing on the crested grass panel that sits atop the planetoid she now stands on. As she nears it, it whirls-- more like a dance move than a response-- and pauses to look at her. "Sup gorgey?" The virus says in a smooth accent. "Can I help ya with somethin'?"

Terrain: 98% Beta (?), 2% Lo-GravBETA, 30% Normal (The planetoid), 10% grass (The planetoid's northern pole)
- Actually yes, I'm looking for a fi-...
-Figment of data. Supposed to be dance routines. You don't know anything, perchance?
-Tsk.

Lone guy. On top of a planet. All alone. If this is not a setup for a showdown, she's going to be disappointed. Oh, Sieg may try to weasel themselves out of this, but the slimy little runt can't go against the natural Law.

"Hmm...." The Boogie twirls around for a bit, thinking, then stops while striking a pose. A curl of its' hair extends outward from the afro, holding-- the last Dance Data. "You mean this? Aeeeh, I don't want this ol' thang. You can have it."

The arm bends back, like it's going to toss the data to Valkyrie-- and it does! ...But it goes too far, careens off into the distance, and then, abruptly, tilts downward.

There is a pause before the Boogie catches it as it comes from the far side of the planetoid, then sucks it back into its' afro. "But I don't like givin' stuff away for free, see. Tell you what-- we can have a boogie-off. I win, I get your outta sight afro and you leave me to my dancin'! You win, you get the data."

The Boogie strikes a pose again as the floor lights up. "Deal?"