More Clue hunting?

The snowball, unfortunantly, turns out to be bigger than Red anticipated. Even with a quarter of it gone from the fiery... umm... shiny red fist, the rest of it is enough to plow Red under.

Again, into the water. The thin sheet of ice completely fails, and the iceberg begins to drift off--leaving Red sputtering in the wake.
"AGH! It's getting away!" Red yelped as she sputtered water from her mouth. Myun did the same, except, less noisily.

"Then swim after it! We need to keep it in sight at the very least!" Shin ordered.

"Roger that! Let's go Myun!" Red shouted as she swam, freestyle, at her fastest, after the iceberg, there's no way she would lose it after coming this far!

Myun, well she followed, kicking.

[Chase after the iceberg!]
((Bump))
((RevivedSin sent out Sceptile!
Sceptile used X-Scissor Bump!))
Red touches slippery water-coated ice. It's damn cold, and really hard to clamber up with just her bare hands. Myun faces the same problem.

High above, she sees that distinctive red glow again--is it speeding up?

As she ponders this, a volley of spikes erupt from around Red, barely missing her!

Behind her, a trio of Puffys emerge!

PuffyA: 80
PuffyB: 80
PuffyC: 80

Red: 190
Myun: 40

Field: 25% Ice, 75% Sea! Ice is the iceberg, Sea is everything else!
Everyone is currently on a Sea panel.

Battle 2 Start!
((You know, I just realized that I didn't get any Bugfrags from my last battle. :'D))

"To deal, or not to deal?" Red pondered, then whipped out a metal canister out of her picnic basket.
"Doesn't matter, one of us is going to die anyway," she commented cheerfully as she slammed the canister into the ground.
Instantly, a tidal wave of caramel erupted from under the viruses, attempting to encase the fishes in the sticky substance and hold them in place.
"Alright Shin, some chips if you please!" the crimson crusader requested, holding her hand to the sky.
"Coming right up," Shin replied, sending two chips through his PET for the wind navi's use. "Go for it, Red."
As quickly as the chips were sent in, the red-caped wonder immediately teleported behind the blowfish viruses, her arm replaced now by a crackling sword of electricity. She slashed once, twice, elegantly, at the viruses, tracing a blazing yellow path through the air as the blade of the ElecSword attempted to deliver decimation onto Red's foes.
A breeze of wind swelled under the navi's feet, ready to aid the playful child away from harm.
Myun tapped her feet on the ground, watching the viruses, getting ready to barrel-roll out of the way if need be.

Turn Summary
1. Caramel Stickiness to PuffyA,B,C [Stun]
2. Areagrab behind Puffys [Tactical Movement, increase accuracy]
3. Elecsword to PuffyA,B,C [80 Elec DMG x2(Elemental Weakness) x2(Terrain boost)=320 Elec DMG]
4.Elecsword to PuffyA,B,C [80 Elec DMG x2(Elemental Weakness) x2(Terrain boost)=320 Elec DMG]
*Gust: Dodge

Myun's Actions
1. Dodge
((Bump))
((MEGA BUMP!))
((ULTRA BUMP!))
((Member RevivedSin
Access Code ????????
Requesting Release from ModLock
Mission has been unmodded for seven days
Need to finish mission so as to not fall behind others.))
((Hello? ._.))
((OK, been 11 days since I last RP posted. Anyone there?))
[kicks the thread and bumps for RS]
((TWO WEEKS ALREADY! Can someone mod the Puffys being killed, please?))
[twitches and taps his foot impatiently while glaring at the topic]
(Bah. Forget contacting Demon first, this is just too irritating.)

As Red attacks, the net itself seems to freeze, suspending her in time for what seems like OVER TWO WEEKS but is actually a mere few moments, before the attacks connect and decimate the small trio, leaving only a few fragments which Myun quickly grabs and assimilates. A quartet of frags also hovers over from the last battle site, and are likewise absorbed.

PuffyA: DELETED
PuffyB: DELETED
PuffyC: DELETED

Red: 190
Myun: 40

-Victory!-
Prizes: 400z, Aquaneedle1, 7 Bugfrags (Last battle, too)

(The large prize is a reward for the wait. Sorry it's not larger, but any more and I think I'd be in trouble.)
((FUCKING HELL YES! You are on my infinite WOWNESS list for the moment PA.))

"Where the heck did that lag come from?" Red questioned, wiping down her clothes in an attempt to keep dry. Unfortunately for her, it didn't.
"Well, looks like we'll find out what this iceberg is doing, time for some climbing," Shin commented.
"Right! Let's go Myun!" Red exclaimed cheerfully, her support unit nodding, as both came in contact with the ice, and started climbing to the top.
"I'll find out what that red light is, and what those NetPolice guys need for this anyway, for sure," Shin murmured to himself, clenching his fist.

[CLIMB THE ICEBERG]
(While I wait on Demon, ANOTHER BATTLE FOR YOUUUUUU...)

As Red continues upward, the ice begins to... melt? No, that can't be right. But surely enough, a small pool of the ice is melting, evaporating into the air, and floating there, not dispersing. Then, taking forms, Red realizes what this is. ANOTHER CHANCE FOR A BATTLE! AWRIIIIGHT!

MistyA: 200 HP
MistyB: 200 HP
MistyC: 200 HP

Red: 190 HP
Myun: 40 HP

-MISSION BATTLE 3! FIGHT!-
((Normally, this is where I say slam my head on the desk and groan for the mission not ever going to be finished at this rate.
But then I realize it's TIME FOR DNR CROSS BABY! : D))

"The terrain's normal!" Red gasped in surprise.
"Nevermind that, viruses are in your way! Let's take them down!" Shin said.
"Right!" Red said, clenching her fist. "Myun! Let's-Gah!" Red started, but dropped to one knee, clutching her chest, the navi symbol on her picnic basket started to glow.
"Red! Red! What's the matter?" Shin questioned, panicking a bit. There'd been a lot of strange things going on, first that lag from before, but now this? What was going on around here.
"Mistress?" Myun asked, tilting her head while examining her owner, as if looking at it from a different angle would help.
"The doctor is not in. My name is Red_Riding_Hood.exe and I shall attend you with my nursing services today," the red-caped wonder stated robotically, pulsating three times, before erupting into a column of sparkling, yellow electricity and bright, white light.
"R-red?" Shin asked, blushing in embarrassment at his navi's new form.
The previous crimson crusader was now standing, in a standard nurse's outfit, hat, dress, gloves, and shoes, no sign of redness could be found anywhere. Her navi symbol is now located on top of her nurse's hat and she seems to be carrying a first aid kit.
"Trainee nurse Myun, please assist in vaccinating these viruses," Red commented calmly in a crystal, clear voice, sort of like the ones you hear on the hospital intercom systems.
"Red? What the heck happened?" Shin asked, getting over his embarrassment by focusing on the battle. If his sources from the past proved right, the opponents were of the Aqua Element, and this transformation, a new power, a new Cross, DNRCross, checking the status screen, it seemed that it was Elec element, perfect.
"I'm sending you some vaccination tools my little nurse! Use them well!" Shin ordered, sliding chips into his PET.
"Confirmed Dr. Fujiwara, I shall now perform the necessary tests," the new white blood cell of the net stated, tightening the rubber gloves on her hands and opening her first-aid kit.
"Have some sugar, it will help you relax," Red stated, taking out a metal canister from out of her kit and slamming it forcefully into the ground, sending an eruption of caramel underneath the Misty viruses, attempting to trap them for the moment.
"Yes, relax, this won't hurt a bit," the nurse stated, attaching something to her arm that she drew out of her carry-on container.
"Er-Red? What is that?" Shin questioned, pointing to the thing on Red's arm.
"It is a electric laser scalpel used for surgery, doctor. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it," Red replied, a bit shocked at the question. She pressed a few buttons on the device and the blade flared to life, crackling with the plasma electrical energy it was formed from.
"Right... er... go kick their butts!" Shin said awkwardly, poor him, he was probably exploding his brain trying to decipher what was going on.
"Understood," Red said, quickly dashing toward the giant Hand shape viruses with a calm expression on her face, her eyes narrowed, a serene, but cold smile on her lips.
The blade cut through the air, once, twice, attempting to slice the viruses to bits and pieces that the a hospital clean-up crew would have had trouble dealing with.
The nurse sighed, shifting backwards in an attempt to take evasive action as she eyed her opponents closely.
Myun kind of barrel-rolled across the field, in an attempt to dodge as well.

Turn Summary
1. DNRCross Activate [Elec/Sword Adds +10 to all Elec attacks]
2. Caramel stickiness to MistyA,B,C [Stun]
3. Elecsword to Misty group [80+10 x2 = 180 Elec DMG]
4. Elecsword to Misty group [80+10 x2 =180 Elec DMG]
*Swordplay: Dodge
[Kicks the topic and glares at it with all his might]